What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

buckyasdf

Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

/HBN-10*0@413ECE works like a charm for me in AGTH. Credit for it goes to Defcab in page four of this thread. So, in case you don't know how to use /H codes, just put the location of agth like you normally would in the shortcut, but instead of just doing "...agth.exe /C", do "...agth.exe /C /HBN-10*0@413ECE". Then when you start the game, not in the main menu, but once the speech text starts rolling, there will be UserHook2 or some such and you pick that one. Suppress repetition and such as needed.
Guess I missed that post. Seems to work fine now though. Thanks to both you and to Defcab.

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey,

i dont know why but when i use that hook my game gets freezed and shut down everytime ... without hook that works fine.

anyone with the same problem or an answer for it ? :)

hf
Same problem here and i have no idea what to do.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Personally wasn't happy with the final outcome of the game. I saw the CG's a few months ago hoping that they were only just part of the game, but sadly it ended up being all the CG's. I understand how there are plenty of CG's in the game thanks to the multiple variations of Raidy winning and losing with a certain fusion, but some more bosses would of been nice. I honestly prefer the bosses from the first two games, and I guess that's really why I'm sort of disappointed.

FallenGuardian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well i just installed raidy3 but after 1-3% it schows me a message to retry or cancel. i cant retry it but only cancel it. i set my regional settings to japanese und executed it as admin but it still wont install more than 1-3%. i dont know what to do

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

CG rip:

I'd post the other one, but it's pining for the fjords and it looks like you don't know about exhentai.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hey,

i dont know why but when i use that hook my game gets freezed and shut down everytime ... without hook that works fine.

anyone with the same problem or an answer for it ? :)

hf
Try the other hook in my post. The process memory seems to be randomly assigned in certain OSes.
I had to use this on Windows 7 x64 because it randomly juggled the process memory around:
/HBN-10*0@13ECE:RAIDY3WM.exe
If you changed the name of the game exe, change the name in the code to match it. If using drmbuddy it will be RAIDY3WM.tmp.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i just finished torrenting this from girlcelly, and now AVG is shitting itself over the 3FM.EXE and 3WM.EXE files.

the only option i have is to remove them or ignore it, but AVG fucking locks the files so i can't open them.

how do i fix this?

seriously, have a warning pop up or something, don't tell me i can't open my own fucking files!

edit: fixed that, forgot that you cant even open cgmode till after you beat the game.

anyone got a complete save so i can use cgmode?

i got the savefile a couple of pages back, but that has cg still locked.

Last edited:
Reputation score

can someone drop a DL link to the first two games in english, i've never actually played them.

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heya, havent been on for a long time, good to see there is a cracked version now, Ive been reading the posts, but I have a little doubts.

I downloaded the trial version when it came out, do I need to download the full version?

If i have to, where can I find it, I browsed for it, but I cant find it, and also this crack you have to apply, can anyone give some links, please, thank you:)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heya, havent been on for a long time, good to see there is a cracked version now, Ive been reading the posts, but I have a little doubts.

I downloaded the trial version when it came out, do I need to download the full version?

If i have to, where can I find it, I browsed for it, but I cant find it, and also this crack you have to apply, can anyone give some links, please, thank you:)
the entire thing was posted about a page back, are you familiar with how torrents work?

if so, then after you download it, unzip the file, inside are more files, first use the Setup.EXE then extract the cracked exe's from the zip thats in the same place your setup.exe folder was, into the place where you installed the game.

then use the Raidy3WM_.exe to play it.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone uploaded the animated scenes to ehentai but the author chose to not...make animations...and uploaded 800 MB of stuff which might have been avoided if it was converted to animations...

I couldn't figure out the format of the file. Anyone know?

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Walkthrough, if someone wants to translate it

Pretty please?

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Walkthrough, if someone wants to translate it

Pretty please?
Google translate?

But seriously, if this game follows the same gameplay pattern as the previous two (I haven't played the third yet), having fully drawn out maps should be more than enough. Trial and error and exploring every nook and cranny got you through the first two games just fine.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

The game mostly follows the same except now there's a monster drop synthesis system. You collect monster drops to synthesize into items and equipment. I believe this replaces the shop trading from the 2nd game.

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the entire thing was posted about a page back, are you familiar with how torrents work?

if so, then after you download it, unzip the file, inside are more files, first use the Setup.EXE then extract the cracked exe's from the zip thats in the same place your setup.exe folder was, into the place where you installed the game.

then use the Raidy3WM_.exe to play it.
Thanks for the info, I downloaded the game and extracted the files, but when clicking the "Setup.exe", after clicking the obvious choices for installing it, after a few seconds of the bar not starting at all at installation, a messages pops out in japanese, with a choice to retry installation or cancel.

No matter how many tries I give the retry button it just wont work, any ideas?:(