What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

Isn't it the same voice actress in all 3 games or am I mistaken? lol

Also, I personally wouldn't skip any of the games as the CG is gorgeous; however, I believe Raidy does recap the events of the previous games in 2 and 3.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game looks like fun
Unless I was missing something, it really isn't. Dungeon Crawling is super basic and the combat is insanely simplistic. The CGs are amazing though so its still worth playing.
I've played Raidy III halfway through and I never felt lost or anything, any reference to previous events is sufficiently explained.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game looks like fun, but I've never played the first one.
Can i jump in with this game or should i play the other 2 then this one?
Its a neat hentai romp if you like dungeon crawlers, but don't expect anything more complex than "grind moar XP".

As for which game to play, start with either 1 with a walkthrough/online maps (some floors are pure bullshit) or go straight to 2.

If you can't finish 1 or 2, I'd recommend avoiding 3. The art is obviously the best (since its the newest), but the gameplay/maps are atrocious (use Cheat Engine or just download a save file to unlock the gallery)