What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

I'm wondering about the voices. The previous game was first released in 1995 so the chances of getting the original cast back are slim.
Thank God. I hated Raidy's voice actress. She was too dull and half of the scenes sounded like a middle aged house wife faking it for her husband. Not a hot 20ish warrior girl being violated by lesbian monsters. I have a big pile of Raidy gifs, because the animation is the only thing worth seeing.
I want her to sound more like Asagi or Ai this time around.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Trailer has been posted on
Direct link: (self extracting rar containing the video)

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trailer has been posted on
Direct link: (self extracting rar containing the video)
Goddamn it, I just ripped through another trouser. I gotta stop checking this thread...

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

>Censored pubes

Oh come on gamedoki, you're not doing it right even by japan standards.

Khazuma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I checked this thread again after a while to remind myself of when the release date was, and noticed there were a couple of updates in the past week to the site. Looks like when you win a boss fight, Raidy punishes them in different ways depending on if she's fused, and who she's fused with if so. Looks like there's going to be plenty of CG's to ogle when it's released.

I just hope there are more animated CG's. I liked the few that were in the second game, but I always felt they could've done just a little more with them. Fingers crossed, eh?

edit: Just now saw the trailer. Looks like I may just get what I want. Hot damn!

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

bump.

Is it still out on 27?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A demo was apparently put out today. I haven't seen it surface online yet.

[平成24年10月16日]
突然ですが、ライディ電撃告知!!☆第3弾☆

パンパカパ~ン!

パンパカパ~ン!!

パンパカパ~ン!!!

遂にマスターアップです。
『雷の戦士ライディⅢ~逆襲の邪神官~』、10月26日発売しま~す。
ひえ~いっ、本当に長かったです。
途中で中断もあり、あきらめの雰囲気が社内に漂った時期もありました。
ただ今、開発室は睡眠不足のスタッフでごった返しています。
みんな寝不足でハイです。
別にビール掛けしているわけではないですが、どんちゃん騒ぎです。
ということで、是非我々のメッセージを作品で受け取ってくださいね。  

プロデューサ 江島みなみ
10/16
Suddenly, Raidy shock announcement!! ☆Number 3☆
Ponpokapo~n!
Ponpokapo~n!!
Ponpokapo~n!!!
It's finally gone gold.
"Lightning Warrior Raidy III ~Counterattack of the Evil Priest~" will launch on 10/26.
Hie~i, it's been so long.
There were interruptions along the way, and at times we felt like giving up.
Right now the development room is packed with sleep deprived staff.
Everyone is high from lack of sleep.
It's not like we're drinking beer but we're merry.
So with that, please accept our message with our work.

Producer, Ejima Minami

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Directly under the image a link has appeared to a 1.8GB file suspiciously named Raidy3trial.zip

There's also a mention that the game requires DRM software called . I don't know what versions of the game it applies to if any (doubt the trial needs it, but you never know), and the page it links to doesn't even exist. I'll look into it when the download finishes.

...shit is gonna take 6 hours to download at this speed though.

:D:D:D

Edit: Fucking hell this is taking forever; still another 70 minutes to go as of the edit time of this post.

Last edited:

Khazuma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Started playing the demo. Don't remember if the last two had the same, but so far it seems like every character's voiced. Even the minor ones that don't even have graphics. Lots of talking early on, which I can't appreciate since I have no idea what they're saying. :p

One little heads-up. When you finally get control and start exploring the first dungeon, change your weapon. The default sword does crap damage and makes fights take entirely too long(you get a trident, a whip and what I assume to be a rapier).

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dam I missed you Raidy lets lose *cough* I mean win together like old times :D

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Word of warning; save data from the trial will apparently not work with the full version of the game when it is released.
Also Raidy3WM.exe is for windowed mode, Raidy3FM.exe is for fullscreen mode.

I've been trying to get a working H-Code, but without much success. The game's memory is a mess, and it crashes if it detects a debugger. Such a pain.

Anyway, I just got into the main game (long intro is looooong).
You have 4 forms to choose from. According to the manual their strengths are:
- Raidy (lightning; can't use it in other forms)
- Beast Form / Fonfon (speed)
- Demonic Form / Tiss (strength; also has fire resistance)
- Elven Form / Foless (soul magic)

And as Khazuma said, Raidy's initial sword is weak as hell. Each form has unique equips, and so far it seems like a very good idea to pick any of the other forms to start with, making sure you equip their special weapon.

Last edited:

Khazuma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads-up on the save data bit, defcab. Not exactly looking forward to sitting through that intro again, but ah well.

I just ran through the trial dungeon in elven form with the rapier. Trivial enemies were trivial. Even the boss couldn't touch me. I didn't see a way of switching forms in the dungeon, I'm assuming it has to be done on the world map but I haven't really tinkered with things much.

So far, my verdict is that this is going to be well worth it. The dungeons are still dull, but the artist does a great job with the characters. Seems easier than Raidy II(never played the first), but then it could ramp up later on. Also, losing to the first boss in elven form provided me with an animated CG. This is very promising.

edit: Okay, turns out you go to the barracks to switch forms(looks more like a prison on the world map though). Fairly obvious, when I think about it. :p

edit2: Apparently if you leave the dungeon just before the boss, then go back in, you get an extra scene.

edit3: Alright, after running through the dungeon in each form, it looks like each dungeon is going to be easier or harder depending on the form. The first dungeon, for example, was pretty easy in elven form. Beast form dodged a lot, but the damage was low. The other two forms were...not recommended(outside of getting the different win/lose CG's). Well, demon form's damage was pretty crazy, just doesn't have much accuracy.

Last edited:

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Very interesting...this is taking...forever to download. If someone might be kind enough to divide up the file and send it to somewhere else where I might get it easier, that would be awesome.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

CG's: ttp://exhentai.org/g/535137/1d53bb0fa3/

Strangely, it only took me an hour half to download (350 KB/s, which is my max speed)

Last edited:

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It only went up yesterday so their server was probably getting pounded. Guess you got lucky.

Trial ends after the first boss. All 4 of the boss loss events and 2 of the victory events are animated. The extra scene mentioned in Khazuma's previous post is also animated. If that ratio continues for the rest of the game then there will be a lot of animation.

Last edited:

FinalFight

Reputation score

Bleh, I dunno if it's the servers or my connection, but the trial download is crawling. Does anyone have a mirror available? Else I'm gonna have to leave the download going overnight.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Simple tool to decrypt gpp's.

fapfapfap

Reputation score

finished the demo with each form last night. I'm fucking hyped for the final release. Here's hoping that the english translation will be out fast.

There are galleries of cg up on e-hentai. Is this leaked from the full game or did zyx release them as a teaser? There are so many, I guess it's the whole game, so I'll endeavor to keep away from it until I can play the game for myself.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, so I am getting an error that reads something about NAMELIST.txt

Might someone help?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To give an idea of how long the game will be, the trial data implies the following:
- 7 dungeons split into a total of 16 floors.
- 40 monsters.
- 9 bosses (up to 8 scenes per boss; ~40-45 total. I hope you enjoy beating all the bosses several times each)
- A bunch of extra scenes.

It won't be known how many scenes contain animation until the full version is released, as the animation for the rest of the game is not present in the trial.

Also the music is amazing.

Yes, so I am getting an error that reads something about NAMELIST.txt

Might someone help?
NAMELIST.txt is embedded inside one of the game archives ('DATA'). I can only think of two reasons for it to error.
- Non-Japanese region settings.
- DATA archive is corrupted. It should be 346,728,192 bytes.