What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

tezurekuzu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

So we'll have to wait like 2 years until some company releases it? damn, I really was looking forward to play it :/

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As requested in two PMs, re-upped the Trial CG rip.

W

Wolf624

DL version is available.

Sailabc1 from Hongfire said:
DL version available for sale on DMM starting today:

It won't show up in search results if you're allowing all the cookies, but after logging in copy-paste above link and it'll show up, then add to basket and buy. BUT A VERY IRRITATING DRM WILL BE IN PLACE, and DMM's DRMs even detect and refuse to run on virtual machines. So, at your own risk.

I could use it on my laptop, but I fear it's too weak to run this game properly. Othewise price is decent, less compared to other RPGs of same quality/standards.

kiisu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has there been any news?

raistlin09

Reputation score

hi i bought and downloaded the game but it aint letting me installing it can any1 help me pls

raistlin09

Reputation score

yeah i done that but keeps giving me an error when i try to start the game

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

SO!!!! just so everyone knows theres a torrent out for this game finally!!!!! just thought i'd let ppl know

not sure if im allowed to post links to torrents but its easily googled

swilliam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SO!!!! just so everyone knows theres a torrent out for this game finally!!!!! just thought i'd let ppl know

not sure if im allowed to post links to torrents but its easily googled

"Oh wow finally! a cracked/DRM free version of this!?"

..is what I would like to say but somehow I get a feeling your amazing find is not all that what you think it is, feel free to correct me if im wrong though :/

Did some looking around and it does seem to be a cracked version going around, not sure how safe it is though since the source got it from some random anon source that got it from a forum so even if it seems safe im going to wait a bit longer on this.. a few days more wont matter.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh wow finally! a cracked/DRM free version of this!?"

..is what I would like to say but somehow I get a feeling your amazing find is not all that what you think it is, feel free to correct me if im wrong though :/

Did some looking around and it does seem to be a cracked version going around, not sure how safe it is though since the source got it from some random anon source that got it from a forum so even if it seems safe im going to wait a bit longer on this.. a few days more wont matter.
go to sukebei nyaa torrents and pick it up. girlcelly uploaded a version, and he/she been a trusted uploader I've known since HF days of glory.

swilliam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

go to sukebei nyaa torrents and pick it up. girlcelly uploaded a version, and he/she been a trusted uploader I've known since HF days of glory.

Its the same person im talking about above, usually I would trust anything that comes from him/her but when there is a quite long explanation on where the copy comes from im a bit cautious, it probably works and girlcelly doesnt know anything bad about it but who knows what one of the people "down the line" has injected into it.

I already downloaded it and have been seeding but im still waiting to see if peoples computers are going to start to kill them or not before I install this :)

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I already downloaded it and have been seeding but im still waiting to see if peoples computers are going to start to kill them or not before I install this :)
Maybe we didn't hear anything bad about it yet because everyone that installed it got their pc killed by it so they can't even warn us about the danger :V

FlamingYu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe we didn't hear anything bad about it yet because everyone that installed it got their pc killed by it so they can't even warn us about the danger :V
Sure some of us can, with 2 PCs.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure some of us can, with 2 PCs.
Not if the PC exploded in your face killing you :V Still i'm digressing (trolling really :D ).
Anyway i'm downloading it and i hope it is the real deal.
I wonder, if it is indeed the game and virus-free, how long would it take for someone to take up the project and translate it, even though i'm guessing there could be an official translation already in the works making a translation project useless or redundant.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's legit. I've got it installed and am playing right now.

BUT for some reason I can't install the update that came along with it.

Because it gives me this error.

Did I screw something up?

Raveman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't install it,one pop up interrupt the set up process at the beginning.I read more people having the same problem.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The thing seems to try to make you log onto this "buddy" system but everything's in Japanese. This is when you start it up. I have no idea what to do here

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The thing seems to try to make you log onto this "buddy" system but everything's in Japanese. This is when you start it up. I have no idea what to do here
that sounds like the DRM put on the game.

I'll have to check it out once I finish downloading....and not playing Fate/Extra CCC

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm as fake downloaded from the website here?

Because when I try to install it, it lubricates with ner error message