What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

Yeah, it's legit. I've got it installed and am playing right now.

BUT for some reason I can't install the update that came along with it.

Because it gives me this error.

Did I screw something up?
I have it installed as well but have only tried starting up the game up to the Main Menu. I keep hitting the same error while trying to update too.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait, so if we don't patch it then what exactly are we missing out on?

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't been able to get it to patch correctly. However, in order to run it without the buddy system all you have to do is move to the cracked exe files from IkazuchiRaidy3.rar (which is inside the rar file) into the installation folder and run with those. Works like a charm. Well, until you try and hook the text at least. Anyone know a way to get it to work with either AGTH or ITH?

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I whil tray to illuminate the darkness through the hard work of others (sailabc1 and ycd620 on hongfire).

First the solution of the error at the installation: Found out that this is a problem with certain language versions of Windows where the "Users" group is not named as such and is named as "User" (minus the 's' ) "Benutzer" (for German version) etc.

You might want to create a dummy user group "Users" from My Computer -> Manage -> Local Users and Groups and give that group admin privileges, put your account under it, restart and then try to install it.

hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/411182-Lightning-Warrier-Raidy-III-Release-date-10-27-2012-Video-demo-out?p=3399570#post3399570

You can also just make a new user with the name "Users".
I made a new Admin acc named Users and chould install the game whitout further problems.

Now to the DRM problem after the installation: hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/411182-Lightning-Warrier-Raidy-III-Release-date-10-27-2012-Video-demo-out/page28

Replace the relevant files from the installation folder with the ones from the crack folder. NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HAVE FUN PLAYING!!!

Hope i illuminated the darkness for all how had trouble and don't forget the thx goes fully to sailabc1 and ycd620 on Hongfire.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Save file for those who don't want to sit through the absurdly long introduction and get right to the dungeon crawling.
By absurdly long I mean 15 minutes holding down the Skip button and over 30 eye-catch screens

First one is right at the start. The choices are which girl you want to fuse with for the dungeon
Second one is my Lv2 save

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First admin rights are release
Second system is in Japanese
unfortunately is no longer push otherwise I'd show it to you XD
Shortly after the installation is about 5% of it, errors and shows you can not ignoerien

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone get the update patch thingy working?

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Save file for those who don't want to sit through the absurdly long introduction and get right to the dungeon crawling.
By absurdly long I mean 15 minutes holding down the Skip button and over 30 eye-catch screens

First one is right at the start. The choices are which girl you want to fuse with for the dungeon
Second one is my Lv2 save
You can skip the opening by picking the bottom of the three options when you start the game.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Works like a dream, thank you!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a complete, 100% save file? I know there's one in the Hongfire thread, but that one has a few, less-essential scenes missing.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

You can skip the opening by picking the bottom of the three options when you start the game.
That works as well, I suppose

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having an issue during installation that appears to be different than what was previously commented on. Only part I can read indicates its a .cab issue. Have redownloaded 3 times, and other people seem to be installing just fine. Windows 8, havn't had problems before, or files that have downloaded with a .cab format using torrents that I can tell. The end of the filepath is 'data1.cab' without the single quotes. Unpacking the cabinet files doesn't help, as the installer seems to need them to run.

The forums won't allow me to post a screenshot, but if anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fuck, everyones having these problems, i cant even fucking FIND it.

i searched IkazuchiRaidy and "lightning raidy" on Nyaa and i didn't find shit, i tried searching for the users name, but he had a metric ton of stuff, crt+f didnt find any "raidy" though.

seriously, is there a rule against posting a link?

also, googling "lightning warrior raidy 3" only seems to find THIS thread.

if you can't post a link could someone pm me or something?

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, iamnuff -

Try looking on anime-sharing[dot]com/forum/torrents-47/

Girlcelly posted it - one for the game, one for the cg rip.

Maxxen

Reputation score

i forgot dont u have to beat the game first to unlock the extras? or is it just get the cg to unlock it becuse i cant go into extra wont highlight for me???

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is where you can get the torrent.

The essentially complete save file is attached.

Attachments

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

Having an issue during installation that appears to be different than what was previously commented on. Only part I can read indicates its a .cab issue. Have redownloaded 3 times, and other people seem to be installing just fine. Windows 8, havn't had problems before, or files that have downloaded with a .cab format using torrents that I can tell. The end of the filepath is 'data1.cab' without the single quotes. Unpacking the cabinet files doesn't help, as the installer seems to need them to run.

The forums won't allow me to post a screenshot, but if anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful.
I was having the exact same problem during installation. Then I realized that I had my regional settings set to English instead of Japanese. I changed it, restarted my computer, and installed without even having to re-extract the files. Of course, I'm using Windows 7.

Edit: Nvm, found the code. Thanks Defcab!

Last edited:

buckyasdf

Reputation score

I got this installed and it works fine. All virus scans come back clean as well. The only issue I'm having is getting any text from AGTH or ITH. I've tried everything I can think of and everything I could find with Google about it. Does anyone know any tricks to make either program grab any useful text from this game?

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

I got this installed and it works fine. All virus scans come back clean as well. The only issue I'm having is getting any text from AGTH or ITH. I've tried everything I can think of and everything I could find with Google about it. Does anyone know any tricks to make either program grab any useful text from this game?
/HBN-10*0@413ECE works like a charm for me in AGTH. Credit for it goes to Defcab in page four of this thread. So, in case you don't know how to use /H codes, just put the location of agth like you normally would in the shortcut, but instead of just doing "...agth.exe /C", do "...agth.exe /C /HBN-10*0@413ECE". Then when you start the game, not in the main menu, but once the speech text starts rolling, there will be UserHook2 or some such and you pick that one. Suppress repetition and such as needed.

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

i dont know why but when i use that hook my game gets freezed and shut down everytime ... without hook that works fine.

anyone with the same problem or an answer for it ? :)

hf

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

its out, I'm scrambling to download the files now before they get removed