What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

MyNameIsHawk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Anybody? This is probably the biggest game on ULMF, so I'm sure there are literally hundreds if not thousands of people who have save files out there. I don't know of any other way to acquire one, and I don't want to pound through the game another time, so I'd really appreciate it.
i believe you need the global.sav, i have 2 so im uploading both

tell me if work or PM if have trouble

Attachments

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i believe you need the global.sav, i have 2 so im uploading both

tell me if work or PM if have trouble
It worked... sorta?

There were no game saves (which doesn't bother me, but just mentioning in case it's relevant).

There were entries missing from the Monsterpedia, but it didn't just say "UNKNOWN ENTRY" or whatever it typically says. It just had empty space. Or is that how it normally is? I forget, because mine had them all unlocked. Either way this is the important part that I would like to find.

There also were no sound effects? No matter what I did with the volume in config or special config, nothing made any sound. No attacks, no sex sounds, no female voiceovers, nothing. BGM worked fine, though.

Last edited:

textbook703

Reputation score

I would really appreciate some clarification regarding MGQ.

So, I keep finding animations depicting MGQ characters in a side-scrolling pixel art setting on sites like sankakucomplex, e621, and gelbooru. The artist is always , and they're always tagged with "mon-mosu quest!" (which I understand as being interchangeable with "Monster girl quest", but I might be wrong about that). Is this a standalone game? Because MGQ is the name of the text-based RPG, which didn't have pixel art rape animations.

The only other game I know of under the MGQ IP is MGQ:paradox, which is done in RPG maker (which doesn't support real sidescrolling perspectives, I thought).

Where are these animations from? People are asking specific questions (eg. "how do I beat turbohitler on lvl 3") that make it sound like it's a playable, if perhaps unreleased, game.

Animefan55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that is just that artist making the pixel art depicting scenes from the game.

textbook703

Reputation score

that is just that artist making the pixel art depicting scenes from the game.
People are having like, long, involved conversations regarding tactics for bosses on levels. There's also a plausible UI common between many of the pics. I think this is a functional game.

I THINK I found it? I found and there's a download link to a game.

EDIT2: Yeah it's called uh... Forest of Bruce. According to G-Translate. Or Forest of Gold Bruce? Forest of Gold: the Brucening.

Last edited:

Superhound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT2: Yeah it's called uh... Forest of Bruce. According to G-Translate. Or Forest of Gold Bruce? Forest of Gold: the Brucening.[/QUOTE]

Probably referring to his game "Forest of Blue Skin" which has its own thread here on the forums under "Zell23" game. It has monstergirls but no Luka or anything. I can't post links but it's constantly on the first few pages of this forum.

textbook703

Reputation score

What about all the pics of what look like game animations, but are depicting Luka, Ilias, Alice? Those are just unrelated one-ofs?

MyNameIsHawk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It worked... sorta?

There were no game saves (which doesn't bother me, but just mentioning in case it's relevant).

There were entries missing from the Monsterpedia, but it didn't just say "UNKNOWN ENTRY" or whatever it typically says. It just had empty space. Or is that how it normally is? I forget, because mine had them all unlocked. Either way this is the important part that I would like to find.

There also were no sound effects? No matter what I did with the volume in config or special config, nothing made any sound. No attacks, no sex sounds, no female voiceovers, nothing. BGM worked fine, though.
mmm i believe is because i added a new mode to the game

look out for the ecstasy mod, aside to add more scenes, is a fan mod where luka somehow return to the past, to the beggining of the quest, howewer he retain his memory of the events as well his equipement and level

there a scene unlockable by losing and asking a evaluation 15 times in row for 3 diferent monster

about the save, is because the actual save is located as save1, save2, etc.
so i guessed where all the archives that goes for all save are the global, if i deleted one of those save1, save2 i din´t lose the monsterpedia, howewer deleting the global i lose it even if i din´t touch the save1

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, I keep finding animations depicting MGQ characters in a side-scrolling pixel art setting on sites like sankakucomplex, e621, and gelbooru. The artist is always , and they're always tagged with "mon-mosu quest!" (which I understand as being interchangeable with "Monster girl quest", but I might be wrong about that). Is this a standalone game? Because MGQ is the name of the text-based RPG, which didn't have pixel art rape animations.
that's just fanart made by Zell. Zell's game has nothing to do with MGQ other then both having monstergirls.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What about all the pics of what look like game animations, but are depicting Luka, Ilias, Alice? Those are just unrelated one-ofs?
is most likely just using his FoBS game to render these, none of them made it into game, kinda too bad because his animations are amazing and having whole MGQ like that would be beyond awesome.

Arthas22

Reputation score

are there any download links for this or monstergirl in general? i searched but nothing came up , only one act and thats it

UnoriginalName766

Reputation score
Sorry to necro this thread, but can someone provide a working link to a complete english patch for this trilogy? None of the links given in work any more.