What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

choasmagic6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

I think you are misunderstanding something, I'm pretty sure Hentaimancer meant the very first encounter of Eberie in Undines Cave, there, you win by just surviving.
Ok then yes that is true. I thought he meant at the end fight.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know, when the final translation will come out, it won't be too soon!

Zen0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you are misunderstanding something, I'm pretty sure Hentaimancer meant the very first encounter of Eberie in Undines Cave, there, you win by just surviving.
how do you survive? every thing I try to do just gets me killed.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Summon Gnome, then Defend. Then defend again. That should be the end of that fight. If you're not sure how to pull that off, I'd advise the machine translation someone put up earlier in this thread, it's not exactly high quality, but it gets the point across if you can't understand Japanese.

Also as a pre-emptive measure, for the fight AFTER her, summon Gnome, struggle out of the bind, then just keep yourself healed until she says something about using Gnome and Sylph at the same time. Then summon Sylph. Win.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dunno how the second part ends and also don't want to know until it's been translated but...

Already new pix for part 3... seems very angel based.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Makes sense considering the events at the end of part 2. Just a bit odd that they also do GOR scenes.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I saw the pictures for part 3, and it kinda makes it obvious that angels and Ilia in the end are just another brand of monstergirls. So Illia didn't hate monstergirl becouse they're soooo bad: she just doesn't want any competitors!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or Ilia is in denial and refuses to accept that she's a monster.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, it's a rather different reason than that.
Well, if you know the real reason, don't spoiler it!
(Mainly 'couse is kinda fun trying to guess)

Hey, hoew about this one: Luca isn't half monster, he has weird powers becouse he's a bio-weapon created by Ilia just to destroy the demon lord. His mother's ring is a seal to prevent his true self to come out and exterminate all monstergirls in the world.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also no. There's a touch of a hint in the first game, think it might come up only in certain circumstances.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey. A bit late on this, but a while back I realized something.

In MGQ, once Luka penetrates one of the enemy's, he's pretty much already lost. There'd be no way to escape (that ever worked for me, at least) once he had 'lost his virginity'.

But in the demo for part 2, he could penetrate the succubus without losing and wouldn't cause much fuss over it.

I mean, maybe it didn't really count since it was just a demo, or maybe it's just me. I found it interesting though.

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey. A bit late on this, but a while back I realized something.

In MGQ, once Luka penetrates one of the enemy's, he's pretty much already lost. There'd be no way to escape (that ever worked for me, at least) once he had 'lost his virginity'.

But in the demo for part 2, he could penetrate the succubus without losing and wouldn't cause much fuss over it.

I mean, maybe it didn't really count since it was just a demo, or maybe it's just me. I found it interesting though.
Wait a second. Doesn't that mean that Luka has been a virgin all this time? 8|

At least canon-wise (aka not losing on purpose), he's a virgin until...

frosthelium

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait a second. Doesn't that mean that Luka has been a virgin all this time? 8|

At least canon-wise (aka not losing on purpose), he's a virgin until...
Run first MGQ and lose to Corrupted elf. Then, read all.. You'll see :)

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just learn Japanese if you're that impatient. :p

Hvirus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright I give. I've been trying to beat the Slime Queen for the past half hour and just when I think I've beat her she does this multiplication mumbo jumbo and beats me. What's the secret?

pokecrisis234

Reputation score

Alright I give. I've been trying to beat the Slime Queen for the past half hour and just when I think I've beat her she does this multiplication mumbo jumbo and beats me. What's the secret?
When she grabs you, you're supposed to attack or its an instant loss from what i remember.

From the little Japanese I can read, one of the achievements requires using quadruple giga on an enemy other than granberia. Anyone know how to do this?