What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

When she grabs you, you're supposed to attack or its an instant loss from what i remember.

From the little Japanese I can read, one of the achievements requires using quadruple giga on an enemy other than granberia. Anyone know how to do this?
for the monsters you can perform the quadruple giga against(the 1 sp move), other than guranbaria they are the level 3 weak monster you meet close to the end(talk about an overkill),and alice(when you get her health down to zero, a unique(but non-canon) way of finishing her off).

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is there a patch yet? 0.o game still bugs out a ton for me at random places and times..

pokecrisis234

Reputation score

for the monsters you can perform the quadruple giga against(the 1 sp move), other than guranbaria they are the level 3 weak monster you meet close to the end(talk about an overkill),and alice(when you get her health down to zero, a unique(but non-canon) way of finishing her off).
Thanks. There's another achievement for obtaining an item called proof of a hero. Anyone know how to get it?

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im throwing this in here theres an english translation version but you need a premium account.

Also I have no idea how good the translation is either because I havent got an account for the 2 links.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im throwing this in here theres an english translation version but you need a premium account.

Also I have no idea how good the translation is either because I havent got an account for the 2 links.
Oh god, looks like machine translations. I've already had first hand experience with those and they're pretty messy for the most part.

Yeah I'd say to wait for RogueTranslator to release his translation.

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ignore my terrible post then I didn't see the 'translated' pictures in full.

I'm really sorry for getting anyones hope up.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We have a free machine translation from somebody right here in this thread, should be a page or so back.

Not perfect but it gets the point across.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i've post a little "translation" for mq2 in this topic not 100%, but it's works ;D

choasmagic6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We have a free machine translation from somebody right here in this thread, should be a page or so back.

Not perfect but it gets the point across.
With thats translation, your just better off with japan language lol

anthropos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When she grabs you, you're supposed to attack or its an instant loss from what i remember.

From the little Japanese I can read, one of the achievements requires using quadruple giga on an enemy other than granberia. Anyone know how to do this?
If you speak of the final battle with Slime Queen Erubia and of the point where she multiplies herself, then one has to use the 4 point skill where Luca attacks multiple times, and this skill along with Salamander should kill all the clones and Erubia will surrender.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you speak of the final battle with Slime Queen Erubia and of the point where she multiplies herself, then one has to use the 4 point skill where Luca attacks multiple times, and this skill along with Salamander should kill all the clones and Erubia will surrender.
Final battle? Nice spoiler :(

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Chill out people... In this kind of topic where the game were released for almost 2 weeks, many people will post about spoiler already (esp newbie that didn't even know what spoiler stand for).

To be honest, that fight isn't really a final battle, i think he just meant last encounter with the slime queen, not the last battle of the game.

@fatmancory: There WILL be the 3rd and FINAL chapter of this game.

FallenxMalo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah its not the final battle. The final battle is against.....oh what a suprise i forget it.^^ Nah i dont spoiler that but maybe someone knows it even if he doesnt finish the second chapter.

Rogue is a rly cool human, he/she/whatever do it freely and fast. Many people play the japanese version instant to become...horny?^^ Me too btw but the second try (english patch) will be months later and that means....we dont must wait so long for chapter 3.:D

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the chapter 2 is very small..... =/
i rly like to play the chapter 1 because have more monstergirls :D
i hope to chapter 3 have too many monsters (or more) like chapter 1 =)

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

I was hoping the sequel would be somewhat improved over the first game, you are saying there is less enemies then before? The english dlsite said there were at least 12 more enemies in the sequel :confused:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was hoping the sequel would be somewhat improved over the first game, you are saying there is less enemies then before? The english dlsite said there were at least 12 more enemies in the sequel :confused:

It's because many of the enemies are pretty much clones, and their rape scenes don't have its own full picture... it's just a cross sectional of luka's equipment in whatever the monstergirls have.. no facial chances in luka's face as he's getting screwed into insanity. Basically... feels like it copped out in a lot of areas in which the creator originally had lots of... variety? I guess.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Chapter 2 is very small? What? Did you really read story? Chapter 2 is much more large than the first chapter, you can see by the total lines, monstergirls and of course the CG.

It's because many of the enemies are pretty much clones, and their rape scenes don't have its own full picture... it's just a cross sectional of luka's equipment in whatever the monstergirls have.. no facial chances in luka's face as he's getting screwed into insanity. Basically... feels like it copped out in a lot of areas in which the creator originally had lots of... variety? I guess.
I agree with a lot of enemy like 'clones', ex: cerberus, basilisk and wyvern, ants and the bees, their CG pretty much is the same, just a small side window pop up with small penetration CG.

But the good thing is they are really made detail and great improvement with some monstergirl, ex: Witch Succubus (all the succubusses in succubus's village actually), Demon Sara, Alma Elma.

So, i think, they made the 'clones' just for the unimportant monstergirl/enemy, just think about a RPG game need an enemies for levelling up :D