What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Nooooo~!

Well, heres to hoping for a sequel trilogy...
More thana seque trilogy, i'd like another trilogy of monster girl in fantascientific style. Like with Aliens monster girl, Star Treck monster girl, Star Wars monster girl... or maybe an urban fantasy kind of monstergirl, like a Buffy style monster girl or a Supernatural style monstergirl.

Reputation score

Redownloaded from a different source, but I'm still getting the same error as before, meditate causes my game to crash
If you have Windows 7, go to "Control Panel", then "Clock, Language and Region", later "Regional and language configuration"; "Administrative" and then click on the button "Change regional configuration of the system" that it's below the title "No unicode programs language" and then, select "Japanese". Later, restart computer, and play the game.

Note: Maybe the options have a little different name, I'm from Argentina and running a Windows 7 spanish version, so I made the translation how i suppose it is on the English version of Windows.

Note 2: In order to use Meditate and prevent the crash, you will have to play the game completely on japanese. If you use the program "AppLocale" will usually crash (Same happen to me when I use Meditate or when i get defeated by the monsters). And you got to play from the beginning (I mean, if you were running the game with an english patch and later you wan't to play it on japanese using a saved game that you made with the english patch, it will crash).
The good thing of play the game in japanese, is that there's no crash (Well only one i think when you use Demon Decapitation) and you can save the game in any place you want. Bad thing of course is that you need to guess by try and error how to advance on story.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

chapter 2 don't have too much enemies.

but chapter 1 have alot of them =)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

chapter 2 don't have too much enemies.

but chapter 1 have alot of them =)
I just did the math. The first game had 68 enemy's while the second game had 86. And if you think I'm wrong check it yourself.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

If you have Windows 7, go to "Control Panel", then "Clock, Language and Region", later "Regional and language configuration"; "Administrative" and then click on the button "Change regional configuration of the system" that it's below the title "No unicode programs language" and then, select "Japanese". Later, restart computer, and play the game.

Note: Maybe the options have a little different name, I'm from Argentina and running a Windows 7 spanish version, so I made the translation how i suppose it is on the English version of Windows.

Note 2: In order to use Meditate and prevent the crash, you will have to play the game completely on japanese. If you use the program "AppLocale" will usually crash (Same happen to me when I use Meditate or when i get defeated by the monsters). And you got to play from the beginning (I mean, if you were running the game with an english patch and later you wan't to play it on japanese using a saved game that you made with the english patch, it will crash).
The good thing of play the game in japanese, is that there's no crash (Well only one i think when you use Demon Decapitation) and you can save the game in any place you want. Bad thing of course is that you need to guess by try and error how to advance on story.

The only time I had the game crash for Demon Decapitation was before I had Gnome animation with it. that was at the beginning of the game.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit late to the party. I've been thinking of playing this game for a while. Can I trouble somebody for the link to the first game? No hate please. ^^ It's cool if you don't want to. I just don't see the link on this thread.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just did the math. The first game had 68 enemy's while the second game had 86. And if you think I'm wrong check it yourself.
nah, you aren't wrong bro.
i've said about less "good" monsters
70% of monstergirls on chapter 2 are plants, or some "clones" of another ones =/
the chapter 1 have lots of different and good monsters. :D

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit late to the party. I've been thinking of playing this game for a while. Can I trouble somebody for the link to the first game? No hate please. ^^ It's cool if you don't want to. I just don't see the link on this thread.
check OP its the full english patch im pretty sure

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

check OP its the full english patch im pretty sure
Sorry but I don't seem to see a link to the first game. >< The only related things I see for the first game is the dlsite containing the trial, save, and patch for the game. Sorry if I'm missing something.

EDIT: Found the game but it wasn't from the OP. Seems to work fine.

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

More thana seque trilogy, i'd like another trilogy of monster girl in fantascientific style. Like with Aliens monster girl, Star Treck monster girl, Star Wars monster girl... or maybe an urban fantasy kind of monstergirl, like a Buffy style monster girl or a Supernatural style monstergirl.
Expansion packs? Episodic games? That'd be kinda amusing to see.

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey just thought id let you all know about this website if your still waiting on the English translation for part 2 that should tied you over for maybe 10-20 minutes depending on how fast you are ;) anyway its got scenarios for the monster lab to mess around with

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

hey just thought id let you all know about this website if your still waiting on the English translation for part 2 that should tied you over for maybe 10-20 minutes depending on how fast you are ;) anyway its got scenarios for the monster lab to mess around with
I got a question so that I don't fuck up my first game, how do you add them so you can play the stories?

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

go to the mon_labo folder open up the list and change it to ## scenarios your adding then scroll down and put it to ##=folder name thats all make sure you add the folders to the mon_labo folder aswell and thats it now you can play thesse new scenarios

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't wait till hes done translating this game to play it :D I would play it now but I wouldn't understand anything...I did enjoy the story from the first one which was very fun to play and the combat keeps you on your toes for saving your energy(I forget the original name lol).

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

from fenoxo
Before anything else, the first Monster Girl Quest 2 English Patch will be out on the 6th. There is more info here.

so thats good

MohawkLogan:cool:

Last edited:

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

from fenoxo
Before anything else, the first Monster Girl Quest 2 English Patch will be out on the 6th. There is more info here.

so thats good

MohawkLogan:cool:
Oh boy! =D looking forward to this.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, anyone remember the 4 bandits from the first game? (The kid monsters) I've got 2 questions! First how do you get the tiny Lamia to do her last attack? I've lost to her nearly 10 times (she's the most lost to enemy atm lol) and still have yet to see it. It's the ONLY move I need to get a complete book.

The second question is....is the artist for them Haga Yui?? Very similar art styles!

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is transferring the game data to the second game simple? If I start the second game, will the data automatically transfer?

Last edited:

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is transferring the game data to the second game simple? If I start the second game, will the data automatically transfer?
Just replace gloval.sav from Monmusu 1 to Monmusu 2 folder. Simple, eh?