What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Just replace gloval.sav from Monmusu 1 to Monmusu 2 folder. Simple, eh?
Sounds pretty easy. Thanks, I"ll take a note of it. Still waiting for the English patch to come out and I'm just making sure I'm fully prepared to play it.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just replace gloval.sav from Monmusu 1 to Monmusu 2 folder. Simple, eh?
Huh. You sure? The game (and RogueTranslation) says to copy the arc.nsa file.

What I want to know is how to transfer the english translation of the first part.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, anyone remember the 4 bandits from the first game? (The kid monsters) I've got 2 questions! First how do you get the tiny Lamia to do her last attack? I've lost to her nearly 10 times (she's the most lost to enemy atm lol) and still have yet to see it. It's the ONLY move I need to get a complete book.

The second question is....is the artist for them Haga Yui?? Very similar art styles!
For your first question I had the same problem. But i was able to get it. Change the difficulty to normal in the encyclopedia. (if its on easy she runs away after you shaker her off, Hell you take more dam.) Then save right before you start the fight so that if you do loose you can just load before it and retry. Then lastly just keep defending until you get the skill.

about your second question I wouldn't' know.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh. You sure? The game (and RogueTranslation) says to copy the arc.nsa file.

What I want to know is how to transfer the english translation of the first part.
I didn't answer how to trf the first part to second chapter. Just the save data to continue to part 2.

If you want to trf the first english trans to chapter, just copy the arc.nsa file, and don't forget to combine the files via in game menu.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did transfer the arc.nsa and combine it, the first chapter is in machine translation mode.

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the user who wants to get Lamia final attack

Start by throwing her off of you with an attack or struggle, after that guard until she re-wraps around you.
Now surrender to her and she use reverse rape, once she uses that it's a 50/50 chance of whetehr she uses pumping or tightening.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't answer how to trf the first part to second chapter. Just the save data to continue to part 2.

If you want to trf the first english trans to chapter, just copy the arc.nsa file, and don't forget to combine the files via in game menu.
Do I go to "Port Data" when combining menus?

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

looks like (at the time of me posting this) english translation for 33% of the game will be up in 5-6 hours :3 so we get to play from the begging of part 2 to 33% of the game cant wait

i feel like im helping alot maybe i should let someone else do the next update?

MohawkLogan:cool:

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm waiting for the first part of the patch... i hardly can controll my self!!!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The MGQ2 33% patch is out:

nini-mercy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys can anyone PM me with the link to the part 2 ?

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's out but hes not longer providing a link to the game so can anyone upload it and just PM us the links so that it doesn't get deleted.

Last edited:

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would be much appreciated to receive this dl link

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have to say for the game having been released in mid december rogue has gotten pretty dam far in translating (must have a good bit of spare time apparently) I mean 33% done is a lot farther than I would have expected considering rogue probably has RL stuff that can easily halt translation.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't get used to this pace, he said he has a business trip coming up soon or something.

Which is rather unfortunate, because he just HAD to stop just shy of the succubus village. *Shakes fist*

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Props to Rouge for getting that done in such a short time, thanks! :D

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally got through 33%. Guess I should give thanks to the translator, Rouge. I know it may not be soon, but let's hope he translates the rest fast.

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i wouldnt mind getting the link to part 2 aswell ;)

MohawkLogan:cool:

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason, every time I try to get the two rape scenes for Alma Elma, the game crashes. This is from the second game. Anyone else having the same problem? My computer is on Japanese locale so that's not it.

Zenelly

Reputation score

For some reason, every time I try to get the two rape scenes for Alma Elma, the game crashes. This is from the second game. Anyone else having the same problem? My computer is on Japanese locale so that's not it.

It's a problem with the patch, not on your side. Rogue just fixed the bug and reuploaded the patch, download it again and the bug is gone :)
Btw, I can't defeat the blonde elf on the lvl 49 forest, any tips?

Edit: Np, done it

Last edited: