What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

It's a problem with the patch, not on your side. Rouge just fixed the bug and reuploaded the patch, download it again and the bug is gone :)
Btw, I can't defeat the blonde elf on the lvl 49 forest, any tips?

Edit: Np, done it
It worked, thanks.

Zenelly

Reputation score

I can't defeat the Wyvern, I'm lvl 51, and only have 1 sp at the beginning of the fight. Salamander pops up and says something, I summon her, keep attacking, I used every skill possible, but nothing, I can't win this fight. She kills me way too fast, on normal. What should I do?

Edit: Lol, I simply had to summon her while I had 4 sp... pfff

Last edited:

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For all you music buffs, when you get to the Queen's castle early on, the music track is Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik :)

Kiroken

Reputation score

Would love a PM containing the DL link, please. ;)

Thanks in advance!

Gekiganger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else not able to select Sylph in the newest patch? Clicking on the ability just sends me back to the first page.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ummm how on earth do you defeat Erubetie? Regardless of what you do she kills you in one move which is just silly.

EDIT: Nevermind totally just figured it out damn was it confusing going like WTH for a couple of minutes.

EDIT 2: Wow Undine is so badly broken.

EDIT 3: Wow I need to learn some patience lol.

Last edited:

Zenelly

Reputation score

Ummm how on earth do you defeat Erubetie? Regardless of what you do she kills you in one move which is just silly.

EDIT: Nevermind totally just figured it out damn was it confusing going like WTH for a couple of minutes.

EDIT 2: Wow Undine is so badly broken.

EDIT 3: Wow I need to learn some patience lol.
Dat battle. So hard.
It's based on pure luck, so always save after Undine is gone.
Undine-> 4 sp-> use the 2nd skill-> undine is gone, summon Salamander-> 1 sp skill-> Undine. When she uses the clone skill, just summon Salamander and use the 4 sp attack.
If she binds you, you're screwed.

Btw I finished the game, and it's great. There was 1 part tho that I completely hated, the forest segment... If you need help, just ask here :)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dat battle. So hard.
It's based on pure luck, so always save after Undine is gone.
Undine-> 4 sp-> use the 2nd skill-> undine is gone, summon Salamander-> 1 sp skill-> Undine. When she uses the clone skill, just summon Salamander and use the 4 sp attack.
If she binds you, you're screwed.

Btw I finished the game, and it's great. There was 1 part tho that I completely hated, the forest segment... If you need help, just ask here :)
Forest segment? The battle between plants and bugs? I pretty much used slyphie for plants and Gnomie for bugs then Chaotic Spinny...Slashing...Star? Then laugh and heal as needed.

QUESTION!!!
Is the battle with Orochi a joke fight? I thought it was going to be epic but I got it to the script battle portion with no effort at all. Hell could have ended that fight without Ran....sorry, Tamamo's help.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Forest segment? The battle between plants and bugs? I pretty much used slyphie for plants and Gnomie for bugs then Chaotic Spinny...Slashing...Star? Then laugh and heal as needed.

QUESTION!!!
Is the battle with Orochi a joke fight? I thought it was going to be epic but I got it to the script battle portion with no effort at all. Hell could have ended that fight without Ran....sorry, Tamamo's help.
I actually lost the first time because I'm quite impatient when it comes to games so I tend to be too offensive and then not being able to heal or summon anymore :p But agreed, if you just use the usual summon/attack/heal technique it's really easy.

CrimsonSpires

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any other games out there as well written as this one? If I could, I'd be throwing exorbitant amounts of money at the translator to get this going faster.

But, since Rogue doesn't.. like.. money.. Are there any others like this? In a fantasy setting? Sengoku Rance was awesome, as well.

That said, so far on the 33% patch the game is awesome. Little less humor than the last one, but that monster village stuff was one of the best things ever.

The only trouble I had with it was that damn slime bitch, didn't realize you had to defend and summon Gnome to live through the attack. Curses, you gelatin tyrant.

Zenelly

Reputation score

QUESTION!!!
I hated the monsters there, I don't like plants and flowers.... Luckily it was easy.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there any other games out there as well written as this one? If I could, I'd be throwing exorbitant amounts of money at the translator to get this going faster.

But, since Rogue doesn't.. like.. money.. Are there any others like this? In a fantasy setting? Sengoku Rance was awesome, as well.

That said, so far on the 33% patch the game is awesome. Little less humor than the last one, but that monster village stuff was one of the best things ever.

The only trouble I had with it was that damn slime bitch, didn't realize you had to defend and summon Gnome to live through the attack. Curses, you gelatin tyrant.
True about the humor, BUT!!! More. Cute. Alice. She nearly killed me when you got the bow. Seriously need to make that scene animated...

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well to be fair, the pre-battle monolog practically flashes warning signs at how hostile she is compared to the other Heavenly Knights. I actually thought it was just the creators making a self-referential nod about how the Four Heavenly Knights are a sliding scale of seriousness. (Tamamo being on the "I'm so laid back I don't even wanna bother playing with you in a mock battle.'"-side and Erubetie being on the "I will KILL all humans"-side.)

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone pm me the link please.
Translation patch obviously show its link in his site. Take a good look. ;)

the game itselves may in some reply around old page here, if it not you might try to quick search with google or somethings. Good luck.

riroku26795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so guys i would really appreciate it if someone would either pm me the dl link to part 2 (to keep the links alive) or repost a dl link since the first posts links are dead XD *goes to search for new link*

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I like this game, but losing ends up being so costly for me. When the monstergirl just rapes and rapes and rapes, I get tired of reading the same lines.

I guess it's better than killing him violently.

CrimsonSpires

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like this game, but losing ends up being so costly for me. When the monstergirl just rapes and rapes and rapes, I get tired of reading the same lines.

I guess it's better than killing him violently.

Gotta be honest, this game is absolutely wonderful, but the whole reverse rape deal isn't my cup of tea. Everything else? Awesome. If Luka turned around and became Rance in part III I'd never play anything else.

"Rape me? No, fuck you, I'm tired of this shit. *RAPE*"

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gotta be honest, this game is absolutely wonderful, but the whole reverse rape deal isn't my cup of tea. Everything else? Awesome. If Luka turned around and became Rance in part III I'd never play anything else.

"Rape me? No, fuck you, I'm tired of this shit. *RAPE*"
how could he be tired of it he hasnt actually been raped before lol since hes not supposed to unless you do it yourself or get your ass handed to you lol

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how could he be tired of it he hasnt actually been raped before lol since hes not supposed to unless you do it yourself or get your ass handed to you lol
Most of the time, he seems to rather enjoy it. Just wish there were after cgs to the "forced to marry" or "made sex slave". Would have love to see a wifey Kitsune or the twin harpies from the first game.