What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

CrimsonSpires

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

how could he be tired of it he hasnt actually been raped before lol since hes not supposed to unless you do it yourself or get your ass handed to you lol
I always saw it as the Goddess reviving him anyway, so technically, it still applies.. uh.. kinda. Maybe. ...You get my point.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how could he be tired of it he hasnt actually been raped before lol since hes not supposed to unless you do it yourself or get your ass handed to you lol
Alice has raped him 5(? too lazy to check) times since the beginning. Not counting bad endings of course.

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alice has raped him 5(? too lazy to check) times since the beginning. Not counting bad endings of course.
its not really rape tho because they havent actually had sex or else he would have already have quit his adventure due to it being a taboo and hes willingly had fun with alice to boost his imunity havent you noticed that after each time you did it with alice hes had more health or at least if felt like he didnt take as much damage from sex based attacks

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I always saw it as the Goddess reviving him anyway, so technically, it still applies.. uh.. kinda. Maybe. ...You get my point.
Nope, doesn't work, there are some enemies in which luka is "I wonder how it would feel like if blah blah blah", and no matter how many times you game over him and put him through restarts or evolutions(in the process, having him know what it would feel like if you know what happened), he's still going to be "I wonder how it would feel like if blah blah blah" again, so yeah, luka either doesn't have infinite continues, or he loses memory of them, so your argument is invalid.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

its not really rape tho because they havent actually had sex or else he would have already have quit his adventure due to it being a taboo and hes willingly had fun with alice to boost his imunity havent you noticed that after each time you did it with alice hes had more health or at least if felt like he didnt take as much damage from sex based attacks
Since when have blowjobs not counted as sex?

And I thought Alice "convinced" Luka that its ok since shes not using her vagina. (Hurray loopholes!)

CrimsonSpires

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, doesn't work, there are some enemies in which luka is "I wonder how it would feel like if blah blah blah", and no matter how many times you game over him and put him through restarts or evolutions(in the process, having him know what it would feel like if you know what happened), he's still going to be "I wonder how it would feel like if blah blah blah" again, so yeah, luka either doesn't have infinite continues, or he loses memory of them, so your argument is invalid.
Well, even barring all that, he's still technically raped every time he fights, I mean, look at how they damage him. All the monsters do /something/ that could be construed as rape, that's got to have some kind of psychological toll on him. My points still valid.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is pretty easy to handle. You said in your first post that you'll pretty much have him rape them instead, right? Not possible, most of the girls wants Luka to have sex with them and only forces Luka because he refuses. A good number of them asks politely for his sperm.

Point 1: Can't rape someone who opening says "I want to have sex, like now!".

Point 2: Raping them would be the very thing Luka doesn't want to do. You know, the whole not having sex with monsters cause of blah blah blah.

However, this only goes up to the game so far. Who knows what new elements will be added to the final part. Maybe then your rage from the reverse-rape might be satisfied. Til then, no way no how.

Last edited:

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, even barring all that, he's still technically raped every time he fights, I mean, look at how they damage him. All the monsters do /something/ that could be construed as rape, that's got to have some kind of psychological toll on him. My points still valid.
well played sir, but regardless there is also the chance that he got used to it enough to not get much of a psychological toll on him, the whole thing could go either way later on, but so far Luka has held himself pretty well enough to keep his concentration on the co-existence goal of his.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know, I honestly think I liked part one a bit more. Now things seemed to be more focused on which spirit you have active, opposed to actually using the right skill. I still start my fights using the "Thunder Thrust" and because I didn't summon Slyph or Gnome I end up losing. : (

I'm not all too impressed with the newer monstergirls either. Aside from that fourth knight, I always forget her name. I did like the elf kunoichi and samurai though. Amazing. Well, I only played a third of the game, so hopefully there's more to see. Even if that isn't the case, there's at least another part coming out in the future, so we will see how things develop. Right now though, totally feeling part one much much more.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seeing as how Torotoro tried to put as many fetishes possible into the game, it is to be expected that some girls don't meet your personal tastes. I myself didn't like the whole forest segment, but it was great storytelling, as well as the village beforehand. There are 60 more fights to look forward to - I myself too have only played the translated part - and even if nothing meets your interest...
There's going to be a part 3 after all.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, everybody prefers sth else, but there is still Succubus Village which probably appeals to more people than the forest. Personally I liked the forest due to many plant type monster, the only downside was the heavy vore content, vore is fine as long as it does not go to digestion.

CrimsonSpires

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is pretty easy to handle. You said in your first post that you'll pretty much have him rape them instead, right? Not possible, most of the girls wants Luka to have sex with them and only forces Luka because he refuses. A good number of them asks politely for his sperm.

Point 1: Can't rape someone who opening says "I want to have sex, like now!".

Point 2: Raping them would be the very thing Luka doesn't want to do. You know, the whole not having sex with monsters cause of blah blah blah.

However, this only goes up to the game so far. Who knows what new elements will be added to the final part. Maybe then your rage from the reverse-rape might be satisfied. Til then, no way no how.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the game in every way shape and form. The writing is awesome, the combat is decent, and the huge scope of fetishes it covers is mind boggling.

I actually like the game so damn much that my first playthrough I didn't allow myself to lose once, just so I could see the personalities around me and the story unfold.

That said.. you can't tell me it wouldn't eerily fit, and be absolutely hilarious, if somehow Luka is actually Rance at a early age. I mean, come on, it would explain Rance so well. He became a asshole rape machine because he was fucked with his entire life.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm...nah, just doesn't fit his personality. I DO however wouldn't mind (in part 3)getting a choice to just go with it and willingly have sex with monster girls. Like, you get the CG (slightly changed to show willingness or a totally different one) and still "defeat" the girl only with like a lowered exp gain.

Some of the monsters girls were too cute/hot to not be tempting and some pre-fight seem willing to let Luka go after that got what they want.

AHH, I want to finish the translated 2nd and see 3rd asap.

edit: Just thought of another reason the Rance persona wouldn't work. Alice. Would. KILL. Him. She was already showing signs of jealousy in the first game with just being tempted by other monster girls. If he was going around raping them...sadly, he wouldn't live long.

Last edited:

Obsidious

Reputation score

"Luka (2011) - Monster Girl Quest" is listed as one of the acting roles of Hideo Kojima (the guy behind some great Konami games) - what's up with that!?

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone must have edited it, remember that Wikipedia is entirely editable by anyone.

More over it's no longer there, I guess konami was quick to fix it.(I highly doubt hideo kojima has anything to do with any hentai game,hell he rarely works on anything unrelated to the mgs series.)

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm...nah, just doesn't fit his personality. I DO however wouldn't mind (in part 3)getting a choice to just go with it and willingly have sex with monster girls. Like, you get the CG (slightly changed to show willingness or a totally different one) and still "defeat" the girl only with like a lowered exp gain.

Some of the monsters girls were too cute/hot to not be tempting and some pre-fight seem willing to let Luka go after that got what they want.

AHH, I want to finish the translated 2nd and see 3rd asap.

edit: Just thought of another reason the Rance persona wouldn't work. Alice. Would. KILL. Him. She was already showing signs of jealousy in the first game with just being tempted by other monster girls. If he was going around raping them...sadly, he wouldn't live long.
I guess all is possible, if Illias truly is a monster herself, he can't use his "Illias forbids that" line anymore... However, then all the monster we face will probably by monsters under Illias command...

Obsidious

Reputation score

It's one thing for Luka to have intercourse with them willingly, but rape? Most of the MG WANT Luka to have "sex" with them, be it for food, fun or reproduction.

So how can they be "defeated" by rape?

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's one thing for Luka to have intercourse with them willingly, but rape? Most of the MG WANT Luka to have "sex" with them, be it for food, fun or reproduction.

So how can they be "defeated" by rape?
Maybe by Luca having more endurance than they do, he prob needs some tentacle skills as well to accomplish this though :p

over load

Reputation score

i just beat MGQ2 and i am sharing my save file.

liliamarcher

Reputation score

Someone know how to beat salamander i try a lot of times and cant get her any help will be appreciated please