What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Translation of part 2 is a work in progress:

thswherizat

Reputation score

Do you guys think I should play the 33% or wait until the full translation of Part two is released?

I was wanting to wait but my patience is grating, and I'm not even sure if it would be worth the wait.

Obsidious

Reputation score

It isn't really a hard 33%, more kind of an estimation. The first patch includes the first playable country of part 2 and therefore doesn't end in too much of a cliffhanger.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm actually having trouble fighting the frog girls. I open with thunder thrust, then use gnome, then go into attack mode until i need to meditate, but still end up losing.
tried opening with gnome and only doing normal attacks until I need to use something, but that doesn't really work either. So far I'm liking it enough.

edit: Changed difficulty to normal and beat it no problem. I feel like I cheated though.

Last edited:

Obsidious

Reputation score

I had a similar experience with Mimic and later on with Frederica. The latter however just because I couldn't "restrain" myself.

The only fight I didn't loose a couple of times at first was with the Nabe/cooking pot ...

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm actually having trouble fighting the frog girls. I open with thunder thrust, then use gnome, then go into attack mode until i need to meditate, but still end up losing.
tried opening with gnome and only doing normal attacks until I need to use something, but that doesn't really work either. So far I'm liking it enough.

edit: Changed difficulty to normal and beat it no problem. I feel like I cheated though.

it feels like he made the game much harder now. Which is a good thing for the most part...

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That'a becouse you've played it on the defensive. Go with an all out attack, forget about meditate and go for the 4sp move. Still, luck do is a factor in this game when you play it on hard. I think that most of the boss can't even be defeated on hard...

Obsidious

Reputation score

Still, luck do is a factor in this game when you play it on hard. I think that most of the boss can't even be defeated on hard...
I wouldn't necessarily go that far. It's true that on hard, you mustn't make a single mistake, especially so in boss battles and part 2 in general, where battles have become more sophisticated.

However if you try planning 2-3 steps ahead you will find that most battles can be won with ease IF you know what to do. I always considered the evaluations (Illias' hints after loss) to be very helpful and really Mimic was the only (avoidable, though) battle where I could't quite shake off the feeling that luck was involved.

I don't think it's a shame to play on Normal either. On the one hand it's called "normal" - not "easy" - on the other I'd like to believe that MGQ isn't about the fighting itself. It's still a story after all and what I like forward to foremost in the 66% patch is the story about Luka growing up and the somewhat awkward romance between him and Alice to continue. Rather than the kinda repetitive H-Scenes...

gdp002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Joy, I forgot to backup my Part 1 save before I formatted my computer. Can anyone upload a save or reupload clockwork's so I can use it in Part 2? Thanks.

Last edited:

gdp002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aye.
The gloval.sav, kidoku.dat, NScrllog.dat, NScrflog.dat if possible. Thanks.

WertyRules

Reputation score

I had it on my storage harddrive... then it went. =( I need the full save from part 1 too!

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm about to be "that leecher guy"

I had planned on waiting to download the game until the translation patch was a bit further along, but as I am seeing that the game links have been removed, I thought I may have waited too long.

Anyone know (a) who I should pm a request to, or (b) where to direct me to a working download link for part 2?

So far I haven't seen any working links in this thread, and the translators blog no longer seems to have the file (so I don't think I'm just blind)

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out!

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's still a story after all and what I like forward to foremost in the 66% patch is the story about Luka growing up and the somewhat awkward romance between him and Alice to continue. Rather than the kinda repetitive H-Scenes...
You got it, dude! Amen to that! Still the very thing that made me fall in love whith this game is the fact that this is the first GDR game ever in which potentially the pricess can kill the hero any moment she fill like it. That is hilarious.
But joke apart the character growing it's kinda good too (since in the begining Luca is a naive moron of the lowest level, no pun intended).
And i kinda almost laughted myself to death near the end of the first game, when all Alice's tsundere acts started to show.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bump, rogue translations has made a small update.....................that is all.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

completed the first half a while back, lost my save so il need to DL one from one of you guys, unless i want to play the game again.

honestly i never liked the H scenes from this game anyway, most of them are really creepy, (bugs and vore/gore dont do it for me) on the other hand i just plain ol LIKED this game anyway.

was not expecting part 2 to be out already, am looking forwards to the translation

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

but there is an option to skip vore scenes
and i have not found a single gore CG :confused:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no gore? i mean things like the scene where the princess in crushed to death as you are raped, you might not see blood but reading about it is still going to turn me off. i forgot that you could turn vore off, still the "bug" girls don't really do it for me, found the zombies real bonerkillers too. not into shota either for that matter, i dont like children in my pr0nz, just as a matter of principle.

on the other hand, some of the scenes were great. (all the alice ones)