What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

no gore? i mean things like the scene where the princess in crushed to death as you are raped, you might not see blood but reading about it is still going to turn me off. i forgot that you could turn vore off, still the "bug" girls don't really do it for me, found the zombies real bonerkillers too. not into shota either for that matter, i dont like children in my pr0nz, just as a matter of principle.

on the other hand, some of the scenes were great. (all the alice ones)
!? How did you get that far without being turned off before that fight? The imagery in the death scenes are pretty nasty if you've ever studied/worked with the digestive system.

And I'm not trying to pick a fight here but I'd honestly take shota looking characters over the muscular, hulking monstrosities Western artists draw.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I've gotta say that the moment you think too much into this, it's your loss.
I mean, to begin with monster girl hentai main selling point is that you do the nasty with nasty things that so-do-happen to be either cute or smooking hot.
Sex with an insect or a zombie is gross. Sex with a monster girl is just kinky.

But personally, I too favor the rape scene without the beeing-killed or beeing-digested bad ending.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

like i said, some of the gross sex creeps me out, so i dont go out of my way to lose those fights,

i dont see most of the "digested" ones, because i had vore off.

but yeah, i actually LIKE this game, the gameplay, the plot, the characters, even some of the sex scenes, just not all of them.

though i admit the zombie bit almost made me give up, didn't help that i kept losing on that fight either. (goddamn she was harder than the bosses!)

i don't like "huge" characters either, but you should have more choices than "Hercules or 12 year old boy"

Lollercoaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And I'm not trying to pick a fight here but I'd honestly take shota looking characters over the muscular, hulking monstrosities Western artists draw.
I was looking at this ( NSFW, of course) while I read that post, and I can't tell you how hard I started laughing.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Although I don't know if Luka's age is mentioned in the beginning of the game, I think Luka is only shota in mind and not for the entirety of the story. It's also symbolized be the change of his character pic in the menu from an afraid figure to a more confident one.
And even if he is in fact under 18, that would have to change in some point of the story, as crossing continents on foot tends to take much longer than the few camping scenes seem to indicate :p

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Although I don't know if Luka's age is mentioned in the beginning of the game, I think Luka is only shota in mind and not for the entirety of the story. It's also symbolized be the change of his character pic in the menu from an afraid figure to a more confident one.
And even if he is in fact under 18, that would have to change in some point of the story, as crossing continents on foot tends to take much longer than the few camping scenes seem to indicate :p
ahh who cares that much about age, the mods here are willing to ignore the pointless no loli/shota rule here if the games are really good like this game series.

You are right though, Luka is maturing, from the beginning he set out to do the "right thing" to get his ideal world of peace between everyone, but eventually came to learn how complicated it actually is, and even came to doubt his methods and if he was doing the right thing (like on the plant vs insects part), I wonder what type of moral decisions he'll have to do in part 3.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(My memory might be wrong but...) From what I remember, the game starts with Luka getting ready for his coming of age ceremony.

The age for a coming of age ceremony varies based on the culture (I've heard of it going as low as 11 and as high as 20), but generally speaking its when a child reaches the age of 16 years old so his shota-appearance is more a matter of artistic interpretation.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so far my FAVORITE Enemies in the past two games are the HUGE-Breasted Imp girl And Alma Elma. so let hope for more like them:D
also, i'm too a fan of the story, remanicent of animes whee the main character is carefree and is trying o reach an ultament goal an has a bright view of the worldonly laterseeing what a dark and dangerous place it can be and why he must mature and become stronger to reach his dream and to help others.

Last edited:

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so far my FAVORITE Enemies in the past two games are the HUGE-Breasted Imp girl And Alma Elma.
yeah, I like the Imp too.
The first time i fought her, I've actually lost! Couse i missed the first 2 time, and i thought it was like with the harpy... but then she pinned me down and i got an one-hit-ko on me! I almost didn't believe it, and I ended up laghing myself to tears.

But I don't like Alma Elma that much. The bitch always goes for the killing, and she always kinda tries to play you for a fool. I prefer Granberia and Tamamo (but i'm not much for loli and pettanko, so i would have liked Tamamo to be more on the grown up side)

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah, I like the Imp too.
The first time i fought her, I've actually lost! Couse i missed the first 2 time, and i thought it was like with the harpy... but then she pinned me down and i got an one-hit-ko on me! I almost didn't believe it, and I ended up laghing myself to tears.

But I don't like Alma Elma that much. The bitch always goes for the killing, and she always kinda tries to play you for a fool. I prefer Granberia and Tamamo (but i'm not much for loli and pettanko, so i would have liked Tamamo to be more on the grown up side)
Honesty, i prefer the Imp to Alma. I like the Imp because of,well...her frigging large-ass breasts mainly. Seriously, those things are HUGE!!! She could choak Luka with those huge melons! I also think she really cute and i like her tit-Fuck and vaginal Rape. scratch that, LOVE THEM. she NEEDS to have a motorboating rape attack if she returns,hoping..Alma almost never does the move you want,i still dont have that 5 flesh walls attack she has.

Last edited:

Obsidious

Reputation score

I also can't name Alma Elma one of my favorites. Because of her eyes ... they have wrinkles - she looks like a cheap hooker!

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New japenese patch out.

And Rogue is already on the case!

Obsidious

Reputation score

New japenese patch out.

And Rogue is already on the case!
It might be worth it to mention that there are some issues with this patch. Apparently after copying over the files your savegames are lost - not the global save of course. I'd recommend to wait a little bit for a fix to come out before applying it unless you don't mind to start the game anew, of course.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I also can't name Alma Elma one of my favorites. Because of her eyes ... they have wrinkles - she looks like a cheap hooker!
Wrinkles? i don't see any wrinkles on her eyes,they look like Laharl's eyes. But i guess we all have different tastes, i prefer the more hentai-looking enemies you'd expect for this game to have (Catgirl,Medusa,Alma Elma,Imp) to the more shojin anime types like the harpy or squid, that and the hentai girl's breast size is always HUGE!

IMP>almost all other monsters. Alma Elma and Imp>all other monsters.

Last edited:

Anezka

Reputation score

Wish there was more RPG games like this one or at least translated can't play a game not knowing which option does what :D

Obsidious

Reputation score

Wish there was more RPG games like this one or at least translated can't play a game not knowing which option does what :D
Congratulations on your first post :)
Dargoth is in the middle of finishing translating another game supposedly similar to MGQ, I believe it is called Violated Hero and there is a thread over at hongfire. I haven't played it yet though and I am sure that it can't live up to what expectations you might have after playing MGQ.
I too have been looking for games worthy of being compared to this gem - your best bet would probably be to learn japanese :p

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Congratulations on your first post :)
Dargoth is in the middle of finishing translating another game supposedly similar to MGQ, I believe it is called Violated Hero and there is a thread over at hongfire. I haven't played it yet though and I am sure that it can't live up to what expectations you might have after playing MGQ.
I too have been looking for games worthy of being compared to this gem - your best bet would probably be to learn japanese :p
well, having high expectations is very ill advised for it is the reason for most disappointments, especially for sequels, many times have I seen 9/10 materials get the 7.5/10 rating because people wanted and expected 10/10

As for learning japanese, it would greatly help I guess considering how many games are left untranslated, problem is that it's so extremely hard to learn compared to other languages(well, to english speakers anyway)

Obsidious

Reputation score

well, having high expectations is very ill advised for it is the reason for most disappointments, especially for sequels, many times have I seen 9/10 materials get the 7.5/10 rating because people wanted and expected 10/10

As for learning japanese, it would greatly help I guess considering how many games are left untranslated, problem is that it's so extremely hard to learn compared to other languages(well, to english speakers anyway)
I guess the beginning is always the hardest, what with Hiragana/Katakana and such. Otherwise it's really just a matter of motivation and discipline (as always). Even the Kanji are constructed/deducted "logically".
I was learning Japanese with some enthusiasm and with good progress I might say - however I almost amputated my right thumb in a stupid drinking accident and subsequently couldn't write for 3 months. Couldn't bring myself up to take up learning Japanese again since then :mad:

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess the beginning is always the hardest, what with Hiragana/Katakana and such. Otherwise it's really just a matter of motivation and discipline (as always). Even the Kanji are constructed/deducted "logically".
I was learning Japanese with some enthusiasm and with good progress I might say - however I almost amputated my right thumb in a stupid drinking accident and subsequently couldn't write for 3 months. Couldn't bring myself up to take up learning Japanese again since then :mad:
sorry about that man,it's a natural reaction given what happened I guess.

If you ever get yourself to learning it again sometime, don't force it, do it only when the feeling of wanting to do it comes naturally or something.

Obsidious

Reputation score

sorry about that man,it's a natural reaction given what happened I guess.

If you ever get yourself to learning it again sometime, don't force it, do it only when the feeling of wanting to do it comes naturally or something.
Nah, it's not that I'm traumatized or something, I simply got other stuff to do as well. I'm sure I'll translate an H-game at some point in my life :D