Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster Girl Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: Monster Girl Quest

    WoW, even with no japanese knowledge I think I kinda know what's going on, what a plot twist, not gonna spoil any thing though since the game is new, just saying, Can't wait for part 3.

    Comment


      Re: Monster Girl Quest

      Hm....
      Does anyone know where the music comes from?
      I heard some tunes earlier, like 'sitenno' (the one when you are fighting the 'Four Heavenly Knights'), i think i was right at the start in Unholy Sanctuary.
      I really want more from this stuff.
      Well maybe some of the music was made by the developers, i dunno.

      And.. wth i expected a twist in the plot, but that went beyond my expectations xD
      I think i'm giving it another playthrough with rogues translated version, when it comes out. (Although the words like gugaguda or chaitawaa made me giggle)
      Insert intelligent gibberish -> here <-
      Sorry i don't have any famous words to share, just search on google for any

      Comment


        Re: Monster Girl Quest

        Originally posted by Suranis View Post
        Hm....
        Does anyone know where the music comes from?
        I heard some tunes earlier, like 'sitenno' (the one when you are fighting the 'Four Heavenly Knights'), i think i was right at the start in Unholy Sanctuary.
        I really want more from this stuff.
        Well maybe some of the music was made by the developers, i dunno.

        And.. wth i expected a twist in the plot, but that went beyond my expectations xD
        I think i'm giving it another playthrough with rogues translated version, when it comes out. (Although the words like gugaguda or chaitawaa made me giggle)
        the music isn't made by the developers, look up dance of the knights.

        Comment


          Re: Monster Girl Quest

          I just want a better translation. Lol its a gg but eh its very difficult to go along without translations. And yes I know they're are a few working on that as we speak

          Comment


            Re: Monster Girl Quest

            It's great that the game is finaly out, and I'm downloading it right now, but before playing I'll wait for the translation. I like this game too much to spoil it whith ununderstandable moonlanguage.

            So, waitng for translations!
            Alvy Singer: It's mental masturbation!
            Annie Hall: And you would know all about that, wouldn't you?
            Alvy Singer: Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love.
            Annie Hall (1977)

            Comment


              Re: Monster Girl Quest

              Originally posted by Suranis View Post
              Hm....
              Does anyone know where the music comes from?
              I heard some tunes earlier, like 'sitenno' (the one when you are fighting the 'Four Heavenly Knights'), i think i was right at the start in Unholy Sanctuary.
              I really want more from this stuff.
              Well maybe some of the music was made by the developers, i dunno.

              And.. wth i expected a twist in the plot, but that went beyond my expectations xD
              I think i'm giving it another playthrough with rogues translated version, when it comes out. (Although the words like gugaguda or chaitawaa made me giggle)
              Same here, general visuals provided good story, but with the understanding of the text it's 10x better,deeper,funnier(and all the other similar stuff),maybe I should do like choasmagic6 and not play part 3 untill it's translation comes out.

              Comment


                Re: Monster Girl Quest

                Originally posted by Leona View Post
                You can have sex with her when you beat Alice, even though that seems like the wrong path. You only get the options to try the Alice encounter again or go to the title when you do that.
                FUCK! Thanks for the spoiler, you genius!!!
                Alvy Singer: It's mental masturbation!
                Annie Hall: And you would know all about that, wouldn't you?
                Alvy Singer: Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love.
                Annie Hall (1977)

                Comment


                  Re: Monster Girl Quest

                  Originally posted by Brasissimo View Post
                  FUCK! Thanks for the spoiler, you genius!!!
                  seconded, I suggest his post get's deleted(by him or a mod), and of course both quotes too after that's done.

                  Comment


                    Re: Monster Girl Quest

                    Originally posted by HERO1000 View Post
                    seconded, I suggest his post get's deleted(by him or a mod), and of course both quotes too after that's done.
                    doesnt need to be deleted just needs to be spoilerd

                    MohawkLogan

                    Comment


                      Re: Monster Girl Quest

                      Don't play it on hard, some of the bosses are impossible to beat lol

                      Comment


                        Re: Monster Girl Quest

                        For some reason my meditate always brings up this message and closes the window. I got as far as I could without using meditate, but it's obviously an important skill -_- any fixes? I'm already running it on AppLocale
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                          Re: Monster Girl Quest

                          Does someone know how to beat Alma Elma in the castle? I know that Sylph's power should become stronger there, allowing double attack while doing a normal attack and reducing the cost to 1 sp, but I activated Sylph's power 4 times and nothing happened.
                          Spoiler

                          Comment


                            Re: Monster Girl Quest

                            Originally posted by poiuytrewq View Post
                            For some reason my meditate always brings up this message and closes the window. I got as far as I could without using meditate, but it's obviously an important skill -_- any fixes? I'm already running it on AppLocale
                            it looks like it not able to find the text line, all i can say is to re-download, BTW good good getting that far without meditate.

                            <spoiler>can some one please tell me how to use the quadruple Giga? I kind of skipped the part were Alice tells me how it works.</spoiler>

                            Comment


                              Re: Monster Girl Quest

                              Finally finished playing the second part(big thx to ppl who were kind enough to share some hints how to get through some tough places). The ending twist really left me itching for the third part. Can't wait until it comes out.

                              Comment


                                Re: Monster Girl Quest

                                Originally posted by fatmancory View Post
                                <spoiler>can some one please tell me how to use the quadruple Giga? I kind of skipped the part were Alice tells me how it works.</spoiler>
                                Just click the skill and wait
                                ...Sry... force of habit, I intend to troll much...
                                You can't use the Quadruple Giga in normal battles, it requires Luca to concentrate 4 turns (for each spirit)
                                The only use for this skill atm is when fighting Cranberia in the castle, if you read carefully when fighting her, you'll know when to use that skill for sure.
                                Insert intelligent gibberish -> here <-
                                Sorry i don't have any famous words to share, just search on google for any

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X