What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

If there's not a Cow girl enemy in the next game, i will be seriously disapointed. I mean, i can literaly invision a cow girl with big,no,HUGE Breasts,around Imp size,having all boobjob/titfuck based attacks with milking and force feeding Luka milk from her boobs while raping him. For some reason, i want her to be on the BBW side with short pink hair and cow-print stockings both arms and legs,panties and bra with cow ears. I can think there being two of them,the one i descriped,and a bigger breasted and huge assed one,like a queen,with anal rape and nipplefucking , breastfucking and riding Luka,mabye a scat on/off option at the begining,all my fetishes. :)

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If there's not a Cow girl enemy in the next game, i will be seriously disapointed. I mean, i can literaly invision a cow girl with big,no,HUGE Breasts,around Imp size,having all boobjob/titfuck based attacks with milking and force feeding Luka milk from her boobs while raping him. For some reason, i want her to be on the BBW side with short pink hair and cow-print stockings both arms and legs,panties and bra with cow ears. I can think there being two of them,the one i descriped,and a bigger breasted and huge assed one,like a queen,with anal rape and nipplefucking , breastfucking and riding Luka,mabye a scat on/off option at the begining,all my fetishes. :)
wouldn't you count the Minotauros from the first game like a cow girl?

Obsidious

Reputation score

Yeah, but she doesn't force-feed...
BTW, I've just checked upon a thread in the "other" forum and although there is still no ETA for the next patch, RougueTranslator says that it won't be done before 2/18 :(

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, but she doesn't force-feed...
BTW, I've just checked upon a thread in the "other" forum and although there is still no ETA for the next patch, RougueTranslator says that it won't be done before 2/18 :(
Well at the extent of making reference to our other threads,i guess we'll have to wait here discusing the game while twidling our thumbs waiting for this,a suppostied game upgrade with a buxom green haired chick with a Z in her name,and the suppostidly final instalment of a sexy female shinobi with large boobs that's had more cum dumped in her than a real garbage dump.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Technicy speaking yeah,but, she really didn't satify my needs. Don't get me wrong, she's hotter than the lava girl's,well,lava,but her vaginal rape was very lacking and could have atleast had one more 1 rape memory thing, as for her titfuck, a view like one you got for the Imp would have made it much better, i do like her as an enemy.

1.Imp(of course)
2.Alma Elma
3.Cat Girl/Limia
4.Succubus
5. Minotauros
6.Medusa(Second game)
7.Harpy Twins
8.Harpy Queen
9.Frederika
10.Lilymu,technacly Lilith and Lilymu but mostly Lilymu. i was going to choose other ones, but they don't have a darn Titfucking CG!(ex. Mad mud golem,Dagon Girl,Siren,Erbetie,Kunoichi Elf,Ect...)

Last edited:

Anezka

Reputation score

Hey everyone if you're still interested in part 2 here's the link
better download from letitbit like I did all is working :rolleyes::D:)
Here are some screens for ya!

Last edited:

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That was machine transaltor's version. Not too much different with AGTH. I will still waiting for Rogue's version. :)

Btw, the new CG in v2.04 for Alice and in v2.03 Witch Succubus were great.

Obsidious

Reputation score

That was machine transaltor's version. Not too much different with AGTH. I will still waiting for Rogue's version. :)

Btw, the new CG in v2.04 for Alice and in v2.03 Witch Succubus were great.
Doesn't matter though, as Rogue's patch is simply copied into the game folder and overwrites the corresponding files. So you should be able to apply the patch to this version. So... good news for people still looking for this game :)

nini-mercy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys can anyone pm me with save data of the part 1 of the game to import it to part 2. pls
ps. I lost all data of the first game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey everyone if you're still interested in part 2 here's the link
better download from letitbit like I did all is working :rolleyes::D:)

huh, all of the links seem to be paid download only,

no wait, tell a lie, the shareflare is free, but you really have to look for it.

the full game is 2 gb right? does nobody have a torrant for it?

Last edited:

nini-mercy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

huh, all of the links seem to be paid download only,

no wait, tell a lie, the shareflare is free, but you really have to look for it.

the full game is 2 gb right? does nobody have a torrant for it?
I have the part 2 of the game but the arc.nsa file and the save data file from part 1 is not so thats what i really want but tks anyway.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rogue's got a new post up on his blog. Looks like the next patch might hit next week.

leong31

Reputation score

Guys I may be late but I have a little bit of a problem.
Whenever I start a new game, I get the ''0.99txt line:19797'' error
I've heard you need to set your system locale to Japanese only for me to discover that it's already on Japanese...

I would appreciate it if you could help me ;D

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've heard you need to set your system locale to Japanese only for me to discover that it's already on Japanese...

Your best bet is probably to just visit Rogues' Blog and ask him, I'm sure I heard a similar question before... Maybe you don't have the right font? Still just go to

Obsidious

Reputation score

Gnome-sama just updated his blog: gnomeslaboratory.wordpress.com/

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick question. Has EVERYTHING been patched to english yet? Because I hate playing a game to only get 2/3rds of the way there.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Quick question. Has EVERYTHING been patched to english yet? Because I hate playing a game to only get 2/3rds of the way there.

To clarify more, after he releases the next patch it'll be at ~66% ( so literally 2/3s lolol). Then I would guess another month or so till the full release.

- If you still have the (most likely) compressed download, un-zip it all over again just to verify that you don't have any file corruption.
- Re-download and apply the patch to the freshly created version just to verify that again, no file corruption.
- If you still have problems.....find a different download for the main game files to use, and/or ask/search on Rogue's blog. I ran a search on the whole blog though and didn't come up with any matches.

Last edited:

Venithil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, first of all, hello to everyone, as this is my first post. I was kind of looking around to find a forum where I could talk to other people about this game and it seems I found one :D

Monster Girl Quest 1&2 are simply awesome! Not only are they a hilarious deconstruction and parody of the RPG genre, they pull off being an RPG in itself relatively well, not to mention they rub all my kinky sides just in the right way ;) I got hooked almost since the moment I fought the first battle, so it appears this was a fated play!

It is KIND of annoying at times that EVERY single loss and ejaculation carries with it the forceful re-battling or loading a previous save, but, well, I guess Luka is bound not to deliver his precious fluids to too many monster girls... Or human girls for that matter.

Also, Alice on the whole is not only awesome as a character, but total 100% high octane fetish fuel. For me, at least. I really look forward to seeing her character and her relationship with Luka develop.

Also, Alice's voice actor (<3) is utterly gorgeous in those scenes. I'm not sure if everyone noticed, but in the last two "englishfied" scenes, her voice actually seems a lot warmer and even more caring than before. She teases, but does it... lovingly, even. It seems incredible how her and Luka went all the way from her calling him an idiot every second sentence to her openly being irritated at him responding to other women and also clearly showing some care for his well-being.

Luka himself is a hilarious representation of the hero trope. He is initially so dumb and annoying, you either hate him or laugh your socks off at him. Hell, you even throw him to these girls so they can rape him to death :D.

He seems to be getting slightly deeper and more mature. Thanks to Alice, no less.

Last edited:

chaos50006

Reputation score

anyone got a savegame for the second one, I keep dieing and would like to be able to skip that fight, also what are the benefits of importing my mgq1 savegame. anything specific?