What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

anyone got a savegame for the second one, I keep dieing and would like to be able to skip that fight, also what are the benefits of importing my mgq1 savegame. anything specific?
I assume the main bits are the "challenges" in the extras part of the game, and being able to access every monster from the latest game in the encyclopedia - Which I may add is quite nice. Another that I cant clearly remember is that in the second "and presumably" third games, those orbs/spheres/stone/what have you' you collect don't automatically pop, so you have to have the previous save imported for them to count.

I heard in the second game theres additional dialogue, and im ASSUMING in the third game they will play a much larger role, what role that is..I have no idea.

Another possibility is that i'm a rambling lurker who has lost his marbles, take what you will.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I assume the main bits are the "challenges" in the extras part of the game, and being able to access every monster from the latest game in the encyclopedia - Which I may add is quite nice. Another that I cant clearly remember is that in the second "and presumably" third games, those orbs/spheres/stone/what have you' you collect don't automatically pop, so you have to have the previous save imported for them to count.

I heard in the second game theres additional dialogue, and im ASSUMING in the third game they will play a much larger role, what role that is..I have no idea.

Another possibility is that i'm a rambling lurker who has lost his marbles, take what you will.
Nope, I think what you say makes perfect sense, extra items you get which, at first seem unnecessary to collect, would be carried over by an imported save(starting from the beginning of part 1 after combining the games), and would end up triggering extra stuff in part 2(haven't checked yet) and part 3, like more dialogue, more cg, maybe some extra hidden fights, maybe some or all items combined would even give the super secret perfect ending or something.

Edit: Not to mention, it seems like a good marketing strategy to get more people to buy all 3 games.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, figured I would let you know that 66% is up now, enjoy everybody.

Venithil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Other than covering more of the story with accurate English translations the patch also contains upade on some of the CGs, so we can now see Alice's flower... at work.

As a test, I decided to break out of the "recommended" route and went to Lady's Village instead of Succubi village.

So far so good, I'm kicking ass more than at the town with ant&artificial girls despite this apparently being designed to be for 2 levels later, although this may change in time.

Also, I have a question : So far, is there an armor better than the Enrikan Shirt anywhere? I've been searching through probably every shop on the way, and I can't obtain any...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Other than covering more of the story with accurate English translations the patch also contains upade on some of the CGs, so we can now see Alice's flower... at work.

As a test, I decided to break out of the "recommended" route and went to Lady's Village instead of Succubi village.

So far so good, I'm kicking ass more than at the town with ant&artificial girls despite this apparently being designed to be for 2 levels later, although this may change in time.

Also, I have a question : So far, is there an armor better than the Enrikan Shirt anywhere? I've been searching through probably every shop on the way, and I can't obtain any...
Not for Luka. He's a speed base fighter and that shirt is extraordinarily strong for it's light weight. Maybe once you go back to the Elfin town that makes it, you'll get a better version but for now that's all he'll (read as: Alice will let him) wear. The only real reason to go to shops is for the extra dialog and random items you may get.

Venithil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not for Luka. He's a speed base fighter and that shirt is extraordinarily strong for it's light weight. Maybe once you go back to the Elfin town that makes it, you'll get a better version but for now that's all he'll (read as: Alice will let him) wear. The only real reason to go to shops is for the extra dialog and random items you may get.
Thanks. I was actually worried I might've missed something important.

Anyway, it's just weird if he beats up the weak-level monster girls and the Heavenly Knights with the same armor, but, probably, we'd have to wait for part 3 in order for him to obtain anything better.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey now don't spoil it for the guys that didn't play the untranslated parts.

As for what you are saying, it wasn't really that strange, 2 of them were fighting better after they took off their armor and clothes, in fact, I think it matters little now that he is using the power of the earth to make his body stronger and more resistant to attacks.

cba015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, can someone please upload a full part1 & part 2 combined complete encyclopedia save game?
I managed to merge the 2 parts (by copying the arc.nsa from the first part and then chose the menu from extras), so I have both parts together. I just need a save from someone who has the same and has finished the game. Thank you all!

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey now don't spoil it for the guys that didn't play the untranslated parts.

As for what you are saying, it wasn't really that strange, 2 of them were fighting better after they took off their armor and clothes, in fact, I think it matters little now that he is using the power of the earth to make his body stronger and more resistant to attacks.
They explain this in part 1.

Regardless, armor doesn't really make much sense in this game/world. Unless the (human) armor is magically enchanted or you have the habit of running into monsters that flat-out want to kill you, non-light armor won't help you much from a blowjob attack (once your crotch guard is gone.) Don't think about it too much.

Last edited:

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

/spoiler
Does anybody know if the victory jewel is obtainable in the translated parts of the game yet? /spoiler

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some abilities are impossible to have appear like the Succubus Witch Lvl drain Tail ability which never appears at all. Anybody else notice this difficulty with others?

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some abilities are impossible to have appear like the Succubus Witch Lvl drain Tail ability which never appears at all. Anybody else notice this difficulty with others?
That's strange, I got it, must have been luck or something, keep attacking/healing/defending or whatever method you can use to stall the fight as long as possible until she uses the level drain.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

are you playing hard mode?

a few skills and scenes won' happen unless hard mode is activated

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, roguetranslator's blog claims that they updated the game itself with awesome new content. Pardon me if the link was somewhere, because I checked the first page, the two links were very confusing, and didnt seem up to date. the update looked like it happened yesterday, and the latest post yesterday was one page back, so I read both pages 23-24 to no avail. Anyone got the latest game update?

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, roguetranslator's blog claims that they updated the game itself with awesome new content. Pardon me if the link was somewhere, because I checked the first page, the two links were very confusing, and didnt seem up to date. the update looked like it happened yesterday, and the latest post yesterday was one page back, so I read both pages 23-24 to no avail. Anyone got the latest game update?
I don't really know what you mean with awesome new content, but if you download the 66% translation from RT's blog you will get the following new CG's:

Alice(You actually see the flower this time turning white)
Mosquito / Moth girl new CG
Erbutie (little edit of present CG)

And that's all, so no there is no awesome new amount of new CGs if that's what you thought.

Reactions: Roy

Xynox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, hey.
I've DLed game, translated it with 66% rogue patch, next I combined saves and both parts successfully, Im geting "Contratulation, both parts have been combined together!" message, but however in encyclopedia all monsters from part 1 are still not available. Any clue how to fix it?

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The Succubus Witch also got a bunch of new stuff in the patch, if it's the one I think you're talking about.

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a link to download the first part or the full game with both parts. plz and ty trying to find first part again since i got a new computer.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It suddenly got me thinking.
Do you guys think there will be some sort of journey back?

I mean, back on the first part, there was that elf village were Luka is recognized, but not allowed entrance, YET.
Perhaps after the Monstr Lord Castle, there will be a need to make a journey back?
(Maybe to fight Illias? Hopefull thinking, I kinda hate the bitch...)

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In mgq2
Is there any major changes in the story if you decide not to help out the town being attacked by monsters? As most of the decisions that allow luka to help out or participate must be chosen or else you get a forced gameover.