What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

So, I've gotten a Jewel of Fortune and a Jewel of Friendship... the three sages mention a Jewel of Victory, has anyone gotten that by the 66% mark that has been translated?

Cause if I have to start all the way back at the Mimic for that (skipped it), I'm gonna be pissed.

EDIT: Oh hey somebody already asked this.

nini-mercy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys i unlock everything from the second part to the end of the patch but it appear that i need the save data from the first game anyone have a save file (gloval.sav) with part 1 and part 2 finished pls help.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, I've gotten a Jewel of Fortune and a Jewel of Friendship... the three sages mention a Jewel of Victory, has anyone gotten that by the 66% mark that has been translated?

Cause if I have to start all the way back at the Mimic for that (skipped it), I'm gonna be pissed.

EDIT: Oh hey somebody already asked this.
Someone at RogueTranslator's blog said that you get the victory jewel automatically at some point - so it seems as though you haven't missed it yet.

Also a save file was posted earlier in this thread - use the search function.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what are these jewels you people keep talking about? :confused:

Obsidious

Reputation score

what are these jewels you people keep talking about? :confused:
They're optional items needed for the Proof of Heroism Record (or something like that). You are required to have imported your MGQ 1 save file though.

The Jewel of Friendship is obtained by skipping the Fairy Group and Nekomata fights and talking to the Plant Priestess after having beaten her.

The Jewel of Fortune you get by selling the Genie Lamp in a certain Tool Store and joining the lottery.

The Jewel of Victory you get afterwards, supposedly automatically at some point in the yet to be translated part of MGQ 2.

After that, return to the three sages.

BTW: How do you announce spoilers correctly? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They're optional items needed for the Proof of Heroism Record (or something like that). You are required to have imported your MGQ 1 save file though.

!!!SPOILER!!!:

The Jewel of Friendship is obtained by skipping the Fairy Group and Nekomata fights and talking to the Plant Priestess after having beaten her.

The Jewel of Fortune you get by selling the Genie Lamp in a certain Tool Store and joining the lottery.

The Jewel of Victory you get afterwards, supposedly automatically at some point in the yet to be translated part of MGQ 2.

SPOILER END...

Cheers, I did not know that myself.

However for the spoilers use (spoiler) XXX (/spoiler) just replace the () with []
got it?

Venithil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess now I have the reason to actually combine the two games and start over ;)

Anybody knows if there are any in-story benefits for achieving this?

Anyway, I completed the 66% patch today.

Seems like Luka's skills are getting incredibly complicated, but I guess I'll be using Serene Mind-->Attack until at 4 skill points--> Serene Demon Sword or Whatever-->Gnome--> Build up for Earth Decapitation whenever a specific tactic isn't neccessary.

Water spirit kind of seems overpowered now.

So does Granberia.

Looks like right now the only Heavenly Knight with absolutely no personal interest in Luka is Erubetie, and both Alma Elma and Granberia have at least a slight romantic interest.

Poor Luka, so many monster girls to choose from ;) I'm still going after Alice to the very end, however ;)

Obsidious

Reputation score

Just played a little "Corruption Of Champions" and encountered this:

"While exploring the desert, you see a plume of smoke rising in the distance. You change direction and approach the soot-cloud carefully. It takes a few moments, but after cresting your fourth dune, you locate the source. You lie low, so as not to be seen, and crawl closer for a better look.A library is burning up, sending flames dozens of feet into the air. It doesn't look like any of the books will survive, and most of the structure has already been consumed by the hungry flames. The source of the inferno is curled up next to it. It's a naga! She's tall for a naga, at least seven feet if she stands at her full height. Her purplish-blue skin looks quite exotic, and she wears a flower in her hair. The naga is holding a stick with a potato on the end, trying to roast the spud on the library-fire. It doesn't seem to be going well, and the potato quickly lights up from the intense heat.The snake-woman tosses the burnt potato away and cries, “Hora hora.” She looks suddenly turns and looks directly at you. Her gaze is piercing and intent, but she vanishes before you can react. The only reminder she was ever there is a burning potato in the sand. Your curiosity overcomes your caution, and you approach the fiery inferno. There isn't even a trail in the sand, and the library is going to be an unsalvageable wreck in short order. Perhaps the only item worth considering is the stick with the burning potato. It's quite oddly shaped, and when you reach down to touch it you can feel a resonant tingle. Perhaps it was some kind of wizard's staff?There is no room for a wizard's staff in your inventory. You may replace the contents of a pouch with a wizard's staff or abandon it."

Hmm... :)

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can anyone post an arc.nsa file from the first monster girl quest? Accidentally corrupted my game, and now I have to redo.... but deleted the first game since I had the combined version...

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like right now the only Heavenly Knight with absolutely no personal interest in Luka is Erubetie, and both Alma Elma and Granberia have at least a slight romantic interest.

Poor Luka, so many monster girls to choose from ;) I'm still going after Alice to the very end, however ;)
I don't know about Alma Elma. Up untill now, every time she defeat Luka, she kills him. Tamamo, on the other hand, seems to have a huge soft spot for him...

Still, I'm going for Alice too, she's hella cute when she scared of ghost! (althought no one says you can't get an harem ending... or maybe the programmer does? ;P)

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know about Alma Elma. Up untill now, every time she defeat Luka, she kills him. Tamamo, on the other hand, seems to have a huge soft spot for him...

Still, I'm going for Alice too, she's hella cute when she scared of ghost! (althought no one says you can't get an harem ending... or maybe the programmer does? ;P)
That's strange, alma elma only kills him on the first time fighting her as far as I know.

as for the harem ending, I highly doubt it, especially with luka's personality.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only thing stopping the harem ending...would be the fact that Lamias get EXTREMELY jealous when involving the one they love. A Harem ending may lead to a Dead End. (Would you like to view Ilias Dojo?)

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

as for the harem ending, I highly doubt it, especially with luka's personality.
There already is one.

Lose to Granberia the third time. Become everyone's sex slave. Yay, harem ending.

abarah

Reputation score

sorry to bother but can someone pm the link for part 2 to me? long time lurker here lol

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry to bother but can someone pm the link for part 2 to me? long time lurker here lol
Asked the same thing a short bit ago, one person tried to help out earlier and found some links, but I think the site blocks US users.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lose to Granberia the third time. Become everyone's sex slave. Yay, harem ending.
Since Luka is evryone's slave it's not harem but more like reverse harem.

I think that Luka is perfect for the harem ending, once he get rid of the religious crap Ilias' church brainwashed him with. I mean, the push-over type of chararacter who has lots of girls going for him and lack the resolve to turn them down is the bread and butter of harem hentai! Also, after the fight with salamander you find out that he just need to rest a day to recover from any kind of fatigue, wound or whatever, so with a bit of practice he can become an immortal, inexaustable little stud!

Or he can just end up killed by ALice for cheating on her... she does seem to by a little on the jealous side.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since Luka is evryone's slave it's not harem but more like reverse harem.

I think that Luka is perfect for the harem ending, once he get rid of the religious crap Ilias' church brainwashed him with. I mean, the push-over type of chararacter who has lots of girls going for him and lack the resolve to turn them down is the bread and butter of harem hentai! Also, after the fight with salamander you find out that he just need to rest a day to recover from any kind of fatigue, wound or whatever, so with a bit of practice he can become an immortal, inexaustable little stud!

Or he can just end up killed by ALice for cheating on her... she does seem to by a little on the jealous side.
No. We already know what the main plotline is from part 2. Alice is making herself a mate. She's chosen Luka because he shares her views on monster-human relations, but he's unspeakably naive about it. And she's toughening him up because to mate with a Monster Lord as a normal human is fatal. The Monster Lord can only mate with one who is her equal or superior.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any completion saves for Part 2? The last post I saw with it available was using megaupload.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No. We already know what the main plotline is from part 2. Alice is making herself a mate. She's chosen Luka because he shares her views on monster-human relations, but he's unspeakably naive about it. And she's toughening him up because to mate with a Monster Lord as a normal human is fatal. The Monster Lord can only mate with one who is her equal or superior.
Not only that, but marriage with a lamia also requires that the male would agree to marry.

and considering what happened at part 2, I smell a confession and even a marriage proposal coming from alice.

Last edited: