What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Hmm. Just me or is the english patch on Mediafire bouncing off to an ip address instead of giving you the download? I've tried a few different things, and all other Mediafire downloads are working fine. Never actually had this problem before, so... Anyone else able to use it?

Edit: Fixed now, no idea what that was all about, haha.

Last edited:

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why is everyone asking for a full save???? Play the damn game because its a good one honestly don't understand why people don't want to play the game.

MinakoVenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why is everyone asking for a full save???? Play the damn game because its a good one honestly don't understand why people don't want to play the game.
I have finish both monster girl quest 1 and 2, I am just asking for the save because I do not have my old file (of monster girl quest 1) for monster girl quest 2 and since I have finish both games it would be more easy to grab a full save instead of restart monster girl quest 1>>>beat>>import to monster girl quest 2>>> beat again

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the "Get all skills" achievement, I was missing Edging

Where the fuck did you get this skill in chapter 1?

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is supposed to be added automatically during a new game.

carnificus

Reputation score

Glad to have finally finished, but that ending, ugh, that wait is going to kill me.

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mediafire works... guess my internet was just spotty.

Anyways, I still can't access RogueTranslator - it's blocked. Could someone be so kind as to post up the direct mediafire link? Thanks.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sure, patch = here :D

Im so looking forward to the third part..Very curious about the village where luka was presumably born "as seen in the first part", and who the true final boss will really be

..So far im pulling up 4 possible outcomes

1: The obvious one..Illias

2: Black Alice, she seems to be very cocky and i can't help but feel she could overthrow Illias in terms of strength, could be my RPG senses tingling..Then again Illias is the goddess.

3: Promestein's "ultimate" creation, or herself.

4: Some chaotic/ancient demon from who knows where. Whether Illias creates/revives it, it spontaneously appears due to the war, or ..I really dont know, anything can happen at this point.

Also, just to help out those who have experienced these 2 bugs.

If you have trouble with Laughing Gend from Lilith/Lilim, use the NoWordWrap.exe instead of the normal launcher. And if you are skipping the crab girl and other side area, its either due to not talking to the soldier at gold port, or because the save you have is missing the first part..If that is the case you'll unfortunately have to play through from part 1 again (I had to do this, it was a tad annoying). I also deleted all of my saves before i did so..Unsure if I had to but better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Grr.... I HATE China... Mediafire can't be accessed AGAIN, but hongfire seems to work... :/ Can anyone upload it on hongfire for me please?

Last edited:

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain to me how to get the hero's medallion or what it does? Does it come into effect in mgq3?

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Hero's Mark is actually just a cheap thing. To get it, you need to bring the Jewel's of Fortune( or Luck), Friendship, and Victory.

To get the Jewel of Fortune, you need to have resisted the Genie girl in part 2, Luka picks up her lamp and takes it, and then take it to the Item Shop in Grangold. The Merchant will buy it and give you money and a lottery ticket. Take the Lottery ticket to the lottery, and you win it.

To get the Jewel of Friendship, you need to have 1) Apologized to the fairys when you squished their home and get the Acorn 2) visited the mermaid seller in the Port Natalia TWICE, first time when you first get there, second time when you help the other mermaid. She gives you a fried starfish, then anemone. 3) when confronting the Catgirl, girl her the grilled anemone. Then finally after you beat Plansect village, head back there and talk to the Princess. She will make it.

The Jewel of Victory Amira gives to you later on. After you have all three, go to the three sages in Grangold and boom! You're a "Hero", for all its worth..XD

Last edited by a moderator:

carnificus

Reputation score

Is it just me or is the
sex scene with Alice not in the monsterpedia section? I guess maybe it's because she wasn't in her monster form?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it just me or is the
sex scene with Alice not in the monsterpedia section? I guess maybe it's because she wasn't in her monster form?
It's the 3:rd rape scene of Alice (2)

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish more sexual attack scenes appear during attacks kinda like the IMP.

ShiroiRyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanted nude breasts when titfuck from the IMP.
Just the vaginal one with nude breasts.
Anyways, someone know what is the name of the cheat engine ? (or it's cheat engine ?)
I finished the game already and i loved how they were together for the last sex scene ...
Alice love him so much. XD
And if you lose ... :)
But i want to finish the game in Hard Mode, i won only one time versus Alice in Hard Mode and it's was when i killed her with Giga.
A sad moment ... with the ribbon.
But so, after that, i never killed her anymore in Hard Mode. <_<
And i tried like 50 times. XD
But i'm afraid if i don't finish the game in hard mode, that will not be good. :|

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey i have finished the game but i found this image on their main site with Alma Elma giving a handjob. how do i get this scene?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey i have finished the game but i found this image on their main site with Alma Elma giving a handjob. how do i get this scene?
It's one of the rape scenes at the arena. Obviously have to be defeated by handjob.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So if I may be so bold as to ask. What was your favorite monster to lose to?

I think my favorite was the group of slimes before undine, or that 8 tailed fox in the castle. I just don't know.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't simply list one, but I'll name a few.

I'd say the Harpies(Mostly the single one that attacks you and the queen), and the Four Heavenly Knights(I can't decide on a particular one)also, Alice. Maybe Succubus Sara as well.

I really hope that we get a chance to sleep with Granberia at some point, she's such a tease. Given that because of how things ended up and they're on the same side now, I wonder if there will be consensual sex with the Four Heavenly Knights at some point...

I mean they all seem to have a new found respect for him now given that Luka's beaten the four of them, maybe Luka will be "okay" with it, it's not like he's going to resist it or anything anyways.

Last edited: