What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

sorry ! But someone re-post link download monster girl quest plz :( I can't find link download anywhere

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So do I wait more than one turn? But what if she grabs me by then?

Last tiem i tried it, she had 3 bodies.

How do I wait without her grabbing me?

IN this situation....does she attack right away or do you have the ability to wait?
Once she divides, attack her normally.

Luka will kill one of the clones, and she will say something along the lines of "blah blah I can regenerate lolololol", at which point Salamander will appear, and tell you to summon her, and that you can control her power now.

Summon Salamander and use the newly improved Chaos Star.

ALot of times i die before i even get to diminish her life. She drabs me, i use gnome to try to struggle it doesnt' work. Or I attack it doesn't work. THen she multiplies.
I'm actually surprised you made it to the end of the fight without knowing how to beat Heaven's Prison o_O...

She has 2 grab attacks. One of them, "Heaven's Prison", you have to ATTACK to get out of it. 2 or 3 times in a row.

The other one you can struggle out of.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Super Save for Monster Girl Quest 2!!!

This global save contains ALL monspedia (all cgs) of monster girl quest 1 and 2, this is only for english version, before apply please make a backup paste in case something goes wrong.

To apply, open the paste "save" and overwrite the globalsave, enjoy

I am adding a save after I beat the last boss, this save can generate the arc.nsa for monster girl quest 3, it is a full save I have beat monster girl quest 1 in hard mode all cgs and I have done all stuffs for monster girl quest 2 (only works in english version) BEWARE if you load save spot 5 you WILL see the end of the game

Is it possible to upload it somewhere that doesn't force you to register?

Sucks that you can finish the game and not unlock some CG because you'd want to take the pacifist choice. 8(

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know you were given many save slots, you should always use at least 2. With your second a bit further behind than your 1st in any game. Also there are other miss-able cg's for being a pacifist. There are certain monsters in the first game you can choose not to fight, and the second game has an item which allows you to skip the neko fight.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know you were given many save slots, you should always use at least 2. With your second a bit further behind than your 1st in any game. Also there are other miss-able cg's for being a pacifist. There are certain monsters in the first game you can choose not to fight, and the second game has an item which allows you to skip the neko fight.
I used all 100 save slots. Saved before every fight.

Even if I go fight the Nekomata, it won't record in the monsterpedia.

MinakoVenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Super Save for Monster Girl Quest 2!!!

This global save contains ALL monspedia (all cgs) of monster girl quest 1 and 2, this is only for english version, before apply please make a backup paste in case something goes wrong.

To apply, open the paste "save" and overwrite the globalsave, enjoy

I am adding a save after I beat the last boss, this save can generate the arc.nsa for monster girl quest 3, it is a full save I have beat monster girl quest 1 in hard mode all cgs and I have done all stuffs for monster girl quest 2 (only works in english version) BEWARE if you load save spot 5 you WILL see the end of the game

Is it possible to upload it somewhere that doesn't force you to register?

Sucks that you can finish the game and not unlock some CG because you'd want to take the pacifist choice. 8(
global save:

save:

Shin462002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once she divides, attack her normally.

Luka will kill one of the clones, and she will say something along the lines of "blah blah I can regenerate lolololol", at which point Salamander will appear, and tell you to summon her, and that you can control her power now.

Summon Salamander and use the newly improved Chaos Star.

I'm actually surprised you made it to the end of the fight without knowing how to beat Heaven's Prison o_O...

She has 2 grab attacks. One of them, "Heaven's Prison", you have to ATTACK to get out of it. 2 or 3 times in a row.

The other one you can struggle out of.
Heaven's prison i got out of easy.

YOu just attack it and attack it.

IT's the 'divine' prisonn or whatever it's called.. Where she grabs you from the back. Gnomemakes allt he good noises of escaping but never does. I thin ie escaped that ONCE.

Gonna try to fight evil undine girl with the gem in her forehead again before i come back here. Hopefully ill win and not need to post another question.

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score

With Gnome summoned, struggle three times and you should be able to break out of the divide prison... Unless you are referring to when she just divides randomly into three, then you need to attack once, summon Salamander, then Rebellion Sword (4SP move) her into oblivion.

Shin462002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With Gnome summoned, struggle three times and you should be able to break out of the divide prison... Unless you are referring to when she just divides randomly into three, then you need to attack once, summon Salamander, then Rebellion Sword (4SP move) her into oblivion.
YES That sit, the divide prison! Okay! Now i see the difference wtiht htat and the other!

I will get back to you guys with my progress!

Shin462002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hahaha! THANKS GUYS!!!

Now to fight the final chick of those four boss chicks......

Hopefully i won't have to come back here and ask for help again :eek:

BRING IT ON GRANBERIA!!!

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score

Glad I could help and good luck. Also I dont think this has been posted yet, but the site has walkthroughs for fights, in case anyone else gets stuck.

Shin462002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When part 3 comes out with a translation and stuff....it will be posted here right?

and....is this ending even supposed to make sense?

After diminishing the life of ''the final boss'' should i finish her off? Because when i do I get soem wierd ending with Elias.

IS that the real ending or should i do something else?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shin462002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoop never mind.

BOy am i waiting for chapter 3 now.....

Who knew erotica could actually be well written?

Shin462002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh and where can i find part 1? I so far cannot find a torrent for part 1.

THanks to that Wikia you posted, i was able to find out how to get the REAL ending.

So thanks again!!!!

Rarrl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love this game for many reasons. The amount of H-content is in perfect balance with the story and combat mechanics.
The story is also very intriguing and heart wrenching at times, like a well written book.
The game has also taught me lesson about believing in your own convictions until the very end, for that is what truly defines oneself.
I'd never thought I would learn anything from an H-game

Shin462002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love this game for many reasons. The amount of H-content is in perfect balance with the story and combat mechanics.
The story is also very intriguing and heart wrenching at times, like a well written book.
The game has also taught me lesson about believing in your own convictions until the very end, for that is what truly defines oneself.
I'd never thought I would learn anything from an H-game

EXACTLY how i felt.

Oh and anyone out there......PLEASE LET THY KNOW WHEN PART 3 COMES OUT!!!!

Shin462002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That said ive met guys who have real personal convictions that rape is ay okay, so i guess that needs to be re-thought....but i get the gist of it.

MinakoVenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When part 3 comes out with a translation and stuff....it will be posted here right?

and....is this ending even supposed to make sense?

After diminishing the life of ''the final boss'' should i finish her off? Because when i do I get soem wierd ending with Elias.

IS that the real ending or should i do something else?
There are 3 endings:
1. kill the last boss
2.Lose to last boss
3. when she stop to attack just keep clicking on waiting to see

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

canon ending is luka sparing alice and rebelling against Illias
BAD ending is luka killing alice and getting eternally raped by Illias
BAD ending number two is luka losing to alice and getting eternally raped by her

basically when 3rd game comes out, it'll assume you spared Alice, since the other two are just bad ends, just like losing to any other monster

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Say guys, do you think that in part 3 luka will learn how to use his inner angeletic powers without falling asleep(like 9 fold rakshasa, the more powerful version of death sword chaos star).

I mean, in the game at part 1 he was even able to learn an angeletic power, which was mediation, do you think he might even combine the angel powers with the spirit powers and monster powers(like..... nine fold rakshasa + Vaporizing Rebellion Sword + salamander= super powerfull multi-sword attack, or Angel dance + sylph + undine = Super Perfect Dodging....etc).

angel stuff aside, I think some of the monsters(like 2 or 3 of them) who luka will fight in part 3 will arogantly say something in mid-fight, like "I grow tired of this game, time to finish you off with an undodgable instant-death attack that will take me 5 turns to charge", that would be when you'd use Quadruple giga, so you'd finish the monster off before it finishes you off.(unlike against granberia, who gave you time to charge the move out of free will and not out of neccesity).