What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

so I try to explain the story.
in part 1:
the main character goes on a journey (with the monster lord aliche).
to be a true hero and to defeat the monster lord, so monsters and people can live together in peace.

part 2:
He finds out that most monster girls are not as bad as people think.
So he decides to spare Aliche live to close peace with her ​​and the other monster girls. then angels and strange tentacle mutant attacking.

part 3:
It turns out that the mutants are the really bad
(alice is transformed into a child to)
and it turns out that fake angels with monsters and humans have experimenting to create mutant (and the hero is a half-elf).
and in the end the heroes defeated nor the false deity (with a little help)
dan be peace and all are happy end.

have I forgot something or misspelled?

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do anyone know how to get these two achievement?

ミカエラに罵倒された

アミラしか思い浮かばなかった

captainamazing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is the difference to play on harder mode? is it any better to play on hard like more scene or something?

Unfortunate Mermaid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some monsters will only use some attacks on hard mode. People also tend to play hard mode for an actual challenge though.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what is the difference to play on harder mode? is it any better to play on hard like more scene or something?
Some monster use special move
And If You want to have 100% on encyclopedia

There You have it...

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I tried Hard/Hell mode... its, very brutal, in fact I don't think its even possible unless theirs some area you can gain levels without actually advancing the storyline... especially hell mode.

Some of the fights are hard enough on normal

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

part 3:
It turns out that the mutants are the really bad
(alice is transformed into a child to)
and it turns out that fake angels with monsters and humans have experimenting to create mutant (and the hero is a half-elf).
and in the end the heroes defeated nor the false deity (with a little help)
dan be peace and all are happy end.
I am not sure if your description is too accurate. I tried my best to figure out the story as well and. Hopefully, this proves somewhat useful for those that are trying to understand what's going on. Here goes...

SPOILER BELOW!!

Chapter 3
The mutants are actually chimera(This was stated in part 2), born from the experimentation of the doctor lady, Promestein. Promestein strips Luka's of his Elemental Spirit powers and sealed off Alice, which transported her to a unknown location. Luka sets out to find Black Alice loitering around the hidden Laboratory and decided to investigate. He later finds a miniaturized Alice in presence of Promestein. Alice's new appearance is due to the six ancestor seal that was placed on her by Promstein, the same one that was used on her mother(Not too sure on this one).
Luka defeats Promestein. Black Alice intervenes and both enemies escaped. Luka tries to extend his aid to other towns. He got into a fight with one of the chimera and broke his mother's ring. The broken ring triggered his fallen angel powers and we later find out that the ring was a suppressant for his true powers. The reason the ring was actually in his possession was to allow him to live as a normal human being.
We later find out that Luka is actually half-fallen angel(The mother is actually one the angels, a very powerful one at that, who didn't support Illia's war. She was subsequently banished from skies and lived her life as a fallen angel. You will find the older sister in the elf town.) and half-human(The father actually carries the bloodline of the legendary hero, Hienrich.
Luka goes continues on to help all the towns and monster habitats he has visited before and slowly, but surely, regains the Elemental Spirits that aided him before. He obtains all of the spirits and returns to Alice's Castle and is sent on a quest to unseal Heinrich's soul.

I even spoiler tagged it, so no accidents! :p That's it so far in my progression. I will not spoil the ending though. I am definitely enjoying this game immensely. The story has quite a bit of depth to it.

Last edited:

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

finished the game... I do not believe it counts as a spoiler if I say that I'm pretty happy with the multiple finale that basically allows you to end up with whoever you want, there are not 6 endings as someone said, they are actually 12.

Gespenst

Reputation score

I really hate to ask this since I'm a lurker and all, but does someone have/can make a torrent for part 3? A download not on Mega would be fine too.

Mega hates my computer for some reason. (5+ hours download time for 1 part and it keeps getting errors about half way.)

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cannot for the life of me beat Sister Lamia. That Nun Lamia. I end up running out of SP every time. There's gotta be a good way to beat her. I'm only playing on normal, too. Help?
use gnome and normal attacks and regeneretion.. it's not that hard :p

anyway best game and i found the enemy that i was wishing for... vampires <3

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I cannot for the life of me beat Sister Lamia. That Nun Lamia. I end up running out of SP every time. There's gotta be a good way to beat her. I'm only playing on normal, too. Help?
Use either of the buffs to protect against her earth spirit move. Don't attack when she opens her arms. Don't fight a prolonged battle because yea, she'll make you run out of sp. Start off with one of the buffs , then use the 6 skill. attack up a few times, heal once, use the 6 skill again then use alice's 3rd skilll. those three skillls combined do about 85% of lamia's hp. the normal attacks in between are for the extra 15% around.

unknownwatcher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey, I keep getting a text error, how do I solve it?

hxxp://tinypic(dot)com/r/fooni8/5
for reference, text problem.png

HolyReaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload the translation patch? I can't find a working one...

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I need some help with the last battle.

How do you beat illias's second form were that other angel girl comes to help you?

mathwiz89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the proper arc.nsa file for part 2 to import part 1? I have all the other data.

TheFerret

Reputation score

For the final boss:
I did it by just keeping up Gnome, Sylph, and Undine to wittle her down, and when my SP got low used Salamander. The four generals all come out to help deal damage and take some for you.
The biggest goal here is to stay alive, not necessarily deal damage. The four generals and Alice are doing that just fine. If you're REALLY having trouble at this part, just keep Gnome and Sylph and and do nothing but heal. You'll eventually get through.
Finally the angel comes to help and you get the boss to 0 health.
After it heals back up though battle for a bit longer until Alice pops up. When that happens use the 9 SP skill. After THAT doesn't kill it use the 1 SP skill below it.
Voila

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when i play it i don't get a text error or anything it just stops responding before the first fight. Any help would be great to fix this even if i have to wait for the translation i want to make sure i get it to work before hand. that way when i have the patch i dont have to deal with any issues.