Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

    Originally posted by Unknown Squid View Post
    Seconded.
    Seconded.
    Originally posted by manty5 View Post
    Squid, your agreeing with everyone offends me greatly.
    Seconded.

    Originally posted by cybeast View Post
    I wonder how to get pass the rope between the pit?
    Seconded.

    Originally posted by cybeast View Post
    edit: nvm, found it
    Seconded.

    Originally posted by Twisted View Post
    >Attacking a fetish

    You stop that.
    Seconded.

    Originally posted by helhansen84 View Post
    so what? any mainstream pop queen music vid or shower hygene advertising has more sex.
    Seconded.

    Originally posted by helhansen84 View Post
    but i dont think those were made to fap to.
    Seco-oh.. umm ... yeeeeah

    Originally posted by manty5 View Post
    The female lead is a gorgeous blonde whose clothes appear to be a form of minidress?

    Well then, I'd say that you didn't have far at all to go to find the sexy angle to the game, now did you?
    You know, some are trying to make a point here that the kind of people who fantasize about such a thing have a mental problem, and your defense starts to include how pornographic thoughts pop up at any pretty girl in a minidress? I realize she's 'asking for it' but that might not want to be your phrasing.

    Comment


      #32
      Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

      if this gets out in public there would be so much slutwalking around the world :S
      *shivers*
      "Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
      - Mark Twain

      Comment


        #33
        Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

        Hey I probably missed this question already but I did check and didn't see it. At the part with the math question one what's the answer. Two I';m not sure if I went to the right one or not but ended up in a room filled with enemies and it tells me I'm doomed. I died but it restarts me in the room. What do I do?
        Any posts made after 10:00 PM EST are brought to you by alcohol.

        Any posts made after 11:00 PM EST are brought to you by Sleep Deprivation.

        Any posts made any other time are most likely brought to you by boredom.

        Love her or hate her you can't stop watching~Kind0fl0st.

        She's like a trainwreck. With breasts... Nice ones too ~Argumentative_psychopath.

        Comment


          #34
          Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

          Originally posted by AngelKara View Post
          Hey I probably missed this question already but I did check and didn't see it. At the part with the math question one what's the answer. Two I';m not sure if I went to the right one or not but ended up in a room filled with enemies and it tells me I'm doomed. I died but it restarts me in the room. What do I do?
          If you answer right, you will enable nude mode and complete demo. If wrong then you'll appear in a room with no exit. You should restart game to get to math room again.
          Also, the game updated. It's less frustrating to play now.

          Comment


            #35
            Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

            Ah ok so you enter that room you're screwed and have to restart got it.
            Any posts made after 10:00 PM EST are brought to you by alcohol.

            Any posts made after 11:00 PM EST are brought to you by Sleep Deprivation.

            Any posts made any other time are most likely brought to you by boredom.

            Love her or hate her you can't stop watching~Kind0fl0st.

            She's like a trainwreck. With breasts... Nice ones too ~Argumentative_psychopath.

            Comment


              #36
              Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

              Originally posted by ToxicShock View Post
              Yes, saw was made with intent to give people boners...
              Might be a bit late with this comment, but I said excitement, not arousal, apologies if my choice of words was too vague

              That said, I wouldn't be surprised if there were people that actually did get aroused from watching Saw... -_-

              Comment


                #37
                Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

                Originally posted by Papanomics View Post
                It's not my cup of tea, hence, I only tried it.
                Speaking of tea:

                Well, as far as everyone goes about bitching and/or praising whatever people put in their H-games, everyone prefers a different cup of tea or maybe even no tea at all. But you shouldn't force your preference for tea on someone else if they don't like it. Next thing you know, you might accidentally pour scalding hot tea in their face and they'll attempt to retaliate, but miss seeing as their eyes are swollen shut from the second degree burns around their eyes, and they accidentally pour scalding hot tea all over someone's genitalia. Next thing you know, it's a whole entire god damned war of everyone throwing their favorite tea at everyone, and in the end, we're all in the burn ward of the hospital, just because we all have different tastes in tea...

                However... This game is shit and in my own opinion, contains no hentai content what-so-ever. May the creator have scading hot tea poured all over his balls (whether or not he'd get off on it is probably not out of the question) for the time I wasted on playing this terrible, terrible game...


                Comment


                  #38
                  Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

                  So "gorn" wasn't supposed to be taken as a combination between gore and porn?

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

                    Putting aside if it is sexually attractive this game is quite nicely done. The animation of main character is pretty and the way she moves really gives you an impression of blonde girl lost in some maniac maze. I do like the narration as well and it adds to the impression above.

                    The controls are a bit crude and some parts are very frustrating as you need to attempt the same level over 10 times to succeed. Recent patch however fixed some of the most annoying parts and clearly the developer is working hard on this one. The major thing missing atm is save - whenever you restart application you need to start from level 1.

                    I like the difficulty level of this game. While some difficulties are a bit irritating (Like having to jump from the very edge of a platform) there is a good amount of planning and logic you need to apply to pass some levels.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

                      Originally posted by crow_mw View Post
                      Putting aside if it is sexually attractive this game is quite nicely done. The animation of main character is pretty and the way she moves really gives you an impression of blonde girl lost in some maniac maze. I do like the narration as well and it adds to the impression above.

                      The controls are a bit crude and some parts are very frustrating as you need to attempt the same level over 10 times to succeed. Recent patch however fixed some of the most annoying parts and clearly the developer is working hard on this one. The major thing missing atm is save - whenever you restart application you need to start from level 1.

                      I like the difficulty level of this game. While some difficulties are a bit irritating (Like having to jump from the very edge of a platform) there is a good amount of planning and logic you need to apply to pass some levels.
                      On the author's blog he mentioned that he will implement saves and stage selections later on. I have yet to play the game, but it looks and sounds promising. Hopefully the H content that he adds later on will be great.
                      I DO NOT REGRET DEATH BY MOE
                      Spoiler

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

                        This is soo frustrating but anyone else getting issues with megaupload 2 weeks ago its started to white screen on me for all links to that site

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

                          Originally posted by ToxicShock View Post
                          So "gorn" wasn't supposed to be taken as a combination between gore and porn?
                          It's more of a subtype of gore than a subtype of porn, the term is probably just made like that to borrow the "excitement" part of the "sexually exciting material" description of porn

                          But hell, I don't know, I don't make up this shit, its an internet term so its meaning and background changes frequently (like "noob" and "troll" etc etc)

                          All I know is, in the context I see it used, and from the descriptions I read, gorn is confusingly enough not the same as gore porn (thats just guro, last I checked)

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

                            Originally posted by wazzup View Post
                            On the author's blog he mentioned that he will implement saves and stage selections later on. I have yet to play the game, but it looks and sounds promising. Hopefully the H content that he adds later on will be great.
                            If you read the comments on author's blog, the author said that he/she read all the reviews on his/her game, and is improving the game based on the player's opinions. He/she posted all the links that he/she found about the game, and one of the links is this thread on ULMF forums.

                            Sooo, congratulations people!! Your endless bitching is paying off!!

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

                              I realize she's 'asking for it' but that might not want to be your phrasing.
                              Well then, lucky for me, it's NOT my phrasing, it's yours.

                              If you don't mind, I can speak well enough for myself without you putting words in my mouth.

                              Now, if you can find anything even REMOTELY equivalent to "she's asking for it" in anything I've said in this thread, kindly point it out.

                              Others have pointed out that the main char is attractively drawn and animated so that by now the only way you can miss our point is by purposefully misconstruing our words in order to score a few cheap points.


                              TLR version: The author has payed attention to making the hero attractive and it pays off.
                              Last edited by manty5; 20th September 2011, 04:30.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

                                Game updated to 0.3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X