Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

New update out. Milker added.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Interesting new little thing. I was kind of hoping they'd go into the whole thing about her needing to be pregnant to give milk, but it was only a tiny hope. Ran into a bug, though, getting past the first ghost where it will sometimes just freeze.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Interesting new little thing. I was kind of hoping they'd go into the whole thing about her needing to be pregnant to give milk, but it was only a tiny hope. Ran into a bug, though, getting past the first ghost where it will sometimes just freeze.
The ghosts frequently get stuck on walls now...I don't believe they're moving how they were intended.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I had that problem last update. But now it get's frozen when i try to see the milker scene.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's another update to the game. The monster this time is called a Behemoth. It has 3 different death animations, but they are all in different levels. The creator put the monster in 3 levels after the milker enemy. The first scene is the Behemoth stomps on you to death until you're a puddle of blood. The second scene is the Behemoth eats you. No digestion, and pretty quick. The last one is the Behemoth rapes you and then KABLOOIE! Your stomach blows up. Also, in the last stage of the Behemoth, there is a math problem, and there are 6 different answers, AND you have to answer them right in succession. To save you the trouble of trial and error, I'll just post the answers down below in a spoiler box if you just want to get through it.
The answers to the math problem are exactly: 3, 5, 4, 2, 1, 6

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed that by hitting "A", you can skip whatever level you're on. That should help you find whatever horrible death you seek.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Wish the vore and rape animations were a little longer...just seemed a bit too rushed =/

wazzup

Reputation score

I noticed that by hitting "A", you can skip whatever level you're on. That should help you find whatever horrible death you seek.
That is pretty cool. Good find. Now I have the motivation to download the newest update.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This game isn't that fun. And the main character is like... retarded.

wazzup

Reputation score

When have victims in hentai games ever been smart?

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I aint gonna lie, it is a bit odd to me aswell that the main character is in a monster filled world, looks like she is about 16, talks like she is 10, and yet tries to keep the standard of a 24yr old proper by thinking it rude to read other peoples emails.....

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

She finally escapes.

"Oh my shirt."

Goes to get her shirt.

Get's sucked right back in.

"Oh, noo..."

That's a legit dumbass if you ask me.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Be nice. She's blonde, after all.

crow_mw

Reputation score

With one small exception of the stage 2/3 intermission, I think the author is building the character very well. She does not have a mind of 10 yo. She is just an ordinary schoolgirl, that suddenly is placed in a place beyond her understanding and put to extreme stress. I am sure that you were often in situations when you called for help of any force in existence, 'If I get out of this mess I will be a better person'. Well, I bet you were never put to anything as extreme as Allie. She is terrified and is slowly loosing her mind. She is not a Rambo type of girl and perhaps she does not have a mind strong enough to start thinking more clearly, but I find this very realistic.

Having said that I think the shirt/portal scene was the point where the character behaved too stupidly. It could possibly happen, with her instinctively grabbing her shirt, just to get pulled in, but the way it is implemented, where you control character and know exactly what will happen if you try to reach for the shirt is not too convincing.

Other than that I find the character to be well build. The author does a good job at presenting a mindset of a person put into extremely stressful situation.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

To be fair, the character's turn of phrase does put me in mind of someone significantly younger (or incredibly sheltered). The thoughts and feelings behind it aren't the problem, rather than the particular vocabulary used I think?
Is English the author's first language?

crow_mw

Reputation score

Well, English is not my mother language, so I might be missing this subtle feel you are talking about. Having said that she indeed uses wording, that is slightly infantile (mommy), but I find it very convincing.

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update.

Both new scenes are quite guro-ish.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was hoping the tentacles would at least rape, but I guess it went the guro route, oh well, ryona is the main theme of the game after all, I'll give it a look myself.

Edit:Yeah, quite bloodthirsty they are.

Last edited:

nike12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played the game yet. Does it involve pregnancy/impregnation? Is it good?
thanks