What's new

ACT [allie-adventures] Another Dimension [Heavy Ryona Game]

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

Wow, it was such a long silence, i didn't think he stopped working on it, but it became sparse once the voice work was added.

Rizzin

Banned
Reputation score

Still hunting for most recent upload of this.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Site still down. Not that the months and months without any updates was a bad enough sign. :(

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

where is the succubus :D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i sent him a message asking about any updates. never heard from him :3

gondantez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mediafire.com/?a4y453gu2udkcui
version 0.16

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah :D, FAP night with new ver .

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mediafire.com/?a4y453gu2udkcui
version 0.16
This should be the latest version before it stopped being updated for a while, I think? Last thing I remember was that it was stuck at 0.15 or 16 for the longest time, after the addition of multi-language support shortly after the succubus was added. I might be wrong, but I don't remember so well.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Version 16 was latest before it wen't stopped. There was no messages about why it stopped. It just stopped. Thats the story of it.

Doubt we'll see more of it. When these sort of things once stops. It stays that way.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He's working on moving his site to another hosting service since his current host blocked him for an unfair reason.

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like mediafire blocked that previous link for version 0.16, so here's another one I found on ryonani.

mediafire.com/?6w1h0e46d2zrybl

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Solar. That seems to have taken too long. Its a shot in the dark to hope its true he may return. I won't set all my cards for it. But i wish that happens, yes.

For now. I'll keep eyes open for news about it. I'm not one for Heavy Ryona games. But this one was the only one that made me sort of interested. So i'm all up for its future. We can hope for best. But its a far fetch.

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like it's dead. The domain just expired at his website.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you look at his deviant art page, you will see that he just posted a note saying that his new work does not leave him much time to work on the game. He does says that he is working on it , albeit very slowly.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Dammit...got my hopes up...his domain has been down for a few months now.

FinalDarkness

Reputation score

I've been in Contact with the Developer for awhile now, Thought I would chime in since a lot of you seem to be doubting the other person who has been continually telling you the game is still in development. It is still in development, but the Dev actually works for another gaming company that works on much larger releases. This is just the Devs hobby but the Dev is still continuing the project. Should see it completed or updated at least by the end of the year.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been in Contact with the Developer for awhile now, Thought I would chime in since a lot of you seem to be doubting the other person who has been continually telling you the game is still in development. It is still in development, but the Dev actually works for another gaming company that works on much larger releases. This is just the Devs hobby but the Dev is still continuing the project. Should see it completed or updated at least by the end of the year.
oh dam o.o? by the end of the year o.o ><

will he be holding off posting any updates tell dec ? or is he going to give out updates as he goes along?

FinalDarkness

Reputation score

oh dam o.o? by the end of the year o.o ><

will he be holding off posting any updates tell dec ? or is he going to give out updates as he goes along?
I'm sure there will be updates in the next month or two. There's no telling as the creator is very busy, but I know some progress has been made and there are at least 4 more levels with new traps, plus there's the whole polishing process and whatnot. I highly recommend following him on Deviantart where he posts pictures of HD characters from the game as he creates them. If you want to know when the game comes out, that's the first place your gonna find out. ad-dev.deviantart dot com

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sure there will be updates in the next month or two. There's no telling as the creator is very busy, but I know some progress has been made and there are at least 4 more levels with new traps, plus there's the whole polishing process and whatnot. I highly recommend following him on Deviantart where he posts pictures of HD characters from the game as he creates them. If you want to know when the game comes out, that's the first place your gonna find out. ad-dev.deviantart dot com
i have been checking on his site from time to time :)

im going to college next month to learn how to do this sort of thing :) i look forward to making games in 3d :D