What's new

ACT [ Z-Fied ] Resident Evil Progeny

Status
Not open for further replies.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Resident Evil Progeny

Nice update and looking forward to the 3/4 view game play.

My only complaint:
- The age verification message should appear first.
- And after you verify it, when you die and start a new game, you don't need to verify again.
While we are on the topics of these details (everything is in the details), don't forget to add a save locations (even though the game is barely started). Also, I think it would be nice to be able to toggle between running a walking.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is madness. In a good way. I love the update.:cool:

Just a question... err two.

How do you grind after submitting? With the same button?

And second question. When does the stamina come in play. Since I didn't notice it change no matter what I did.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What I kinda want:
When I click on that X on the top-right, for the game to actually close (right now it doesn't seem to do anything)

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, played the game for a bit and it looks promising, but would it be too much to add an alternate difficulty where you just don't die at all (at least to things other than bosses)? I'm trying to experience some of the various sexual scenes, but always just keep getting killed instead of raped.

Edit: Also, what lazycat said. I can't seem to actually exit the game in any way other than loading the Task Manager and forcing it closed.

Z-Fied

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey again guys. Here's some responses to your posts:

@Alcaster

Not sure about the order of the intros, but I suppose you're right. I made it appear everytime you load up just to save my ass if someone uses another persons computer and accidently loads it up. You can never be too sure.

@duck

There's not going to be a great deal of save points, but we're building the rest of Montbury 1F for the next update, along with the first save point! :D

@Wessex

Once you have submitted, just mash the left/right arrow keys like before. There's nothing extra visually about grinding, it can only be done on the standing frontal sprite (costs stamina to use), but it increases Whore points and chance of the zombie cumming several times.

EDIT: Didn't notice your other question. The stamina is used in grapples and knife attacks. Running out of stamina in a sex grapple results in extra damage.

@lazycat

Yeah thanks to the GM engine clicking on that button doesn't work, but you can exit via hitting escape when standing around in-game and going to quit game. I can make the close button bring up that menu though. I'll do that for next update.

@xgkf

I didn't want to remove all game aspect. You can increase the chance of sexual grapple through the options on main menu, you can make it a sex only game through the Bonus Features -> Cheats. (You can also buy a regenerating health/virus decreasing cheat there for endless fun.)

Read my response to lazycat for exiting.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so... where is the valve handle? I noticed the other day they never had it in the movies.
well seems like every thing is now moving forward, only thing I saw was when crouching nude no sprite for idle.
guess those cheats are things your going to adding in cause I just have ??? options.

Z-Fied

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Major

Sorry for not replying! I didn't think this page would go to page 3 on list so fast...

It's a bit early to be including the valve handle. Just know that it will be included at some point. Would not be an RE game without!

Yeah the crouching one is still being made

To see the cheats you first have to buy the cheats menu, just like to see the pictures you can buy you first have to buy the gallery.

Hope that helps!

Z

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah I figured out how the cheats were, I didn't notice you could scroll down more I just saw cheat menu.
hehe just wanted to make sure there would still be some Valve handle action.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, I keep seeing it mentioned and I have to ask... what is this "Valve handle action" you keep bringing up?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you would have to have played the old school RE games to understand. pretty much it was hall way flooded need to drain room find valve handle. half a map later yes I have found valve handle back track thew map which you then would run into some super Zombie, and have to run away from it cause you can't just kill that super zombie right away. get to hall way drain water go thew another half of map. run into a burst steam pipe need to go back and get the valve handle but you maybe were smart enough to have kept up until you found that gun, so now you need to remember were you left it. oh and then there was the different types of valve handles you may have the valve handle but it turns out its not the right pattern so now you need to find another handle or make your handle match that pattern with some CNG machine, that is locked in a room that you need the to find key. which is on the super zombie elephant hope you saved that hunting rifle.

do you under stand the need for the valve handle now?

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, I see... yeah, that'd be pretty awesome. xD

Daylight666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You consider that shit old school RE? Meh... I prefer the days when you had to wait two minutes to open a door, and things could actually kill you. ;)

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But I never died in Resident Evil :(

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Z. Let me first say that I'm glad someone decided to make a RE Rape game.

Now, I haven't read all over this thread, and I know that there were a lot of people telling you about bugs, so you may already know this, but I'll do my best to explain how this happened to me. I didn't try to re-enact this, so it may have just been my slow comp not registering the death, but....

So, in the final alley, with the dog, Rebecca had only her bra and panties on, had run out of bullets. When I switched from the gun to the knife, the dog simply vanished. It wasn't invisible, as I wasn't getting hurt any more, it had just vanished.

I had shot it 4 times, and swung at it once with the knife before it vanished.

Hopefully, I've given you enough info to try to re-enact it, or maybe someone else has had the same problem.

Also, just a thought, but could it be that there is no death sprite for the dog?

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To submit, press C, or the button you set for as the inventory button. The first rape you cannot submit (dunno why). After that, submit all you want.

J

jb28147

To submit, press C, or the button you set for as the inventory button. The first rape you cannot submit (dunno why). After that, submit all you want.
Because your character is a virgin, and the rape doesn't happen until your character's clothes is completely off.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i love Re but what is this( i know its has hentai i mean what style)i think the first page said side scrolling action sounds interesting :D

Z-Fied

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey there guys, thanks for checking out the thread, here's some responses:

@Richter:

You are indeed correct that there is no death sprite for the dog. FAPCOM is currently working on the dogs lunging sprite, its knockback & death sprite, and a new sex animation.

@Product

As jb said, I am introducing the requirement of unlocking the submit ability. However, on starting the game, there are 3 choices you can make to essentially change your playstyle. The Whore route will instantly give you the submit ability.

@Shakoyo

In terms of the gameplay, it began as a side-scrolling platformer, but has evolved to more of a "streets of rage"-esque side-scroller. I wanted to make it have more of an RE feel, since the "realistic platformer" wasn't working out too well.

If you enjoy RE, I'm sure you'll enjoy the game!

Just a quick update of where we're at, we're currently working on the new areas, FAPCOM has sent me some of the wall and floor tiles for it, and I'm hard at work expanding Montbury. It's going to be a lot bigger than the first demos that I had. (And this is only the beginning town, and in a way,the 'tutorial level')

Also, I've added a poll onto my blog, you should check it out!

Z

Blackmagic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome game Z-Fiend ... 1st game that I can barely wait for it to be finished ... its hard to please a lurker and your doing just that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.