What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

Kurovadis was mentioned quite a bit in today's comment on the blog.

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Google Translated "Dell in production"

Dell-ay? =(

There's a picture of a new character, I think.
A picture of Trenia from the april fool's joke. Turns out she is in the game, but only as a side character. No H-scenes with her.

The developer also talked a lot about Kurovadis' difficulty, especially on how particular some parts of it were. If I recall correctly, they said they liked the game, as there was something along the lines of 'any who has not played this yet needs to' or something like that. Well, expect some crazy platforming in Iris Action I guess haha.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

April release date. Then early may... but so goes the Hgame industry...

I played the demo again and Wow I don't think I've ever anticipated a game release more. I really hope the demo was just a tiny slice of the big tasty cake. I'm getting tired of checking every day to see if it's out yet.

Does anyone know if it's going to be released on english DLsite or another english 3rd party???

Because I cant buy off the Jap site, it says my characters are invalid during checkout.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I played the demo again and Wow I don't think I've ever anticipated a game release more. I really hope the demo was just a tiny slice of the big tasty cake. I'm getting tired of checking every day to see if it's out yet.
*Cough cough* Diablo 3 in two days *cough cough*

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Too bad Blizz games cant be modded. There could seriously be some amazing rape mods for diablo III. I just found some truly spectacular mods for fallout new vegas and I'm starting the long painful process of getting/modding/and making sure everything agrees tonight for it.

But I've got to the point where vanella games even ones as good as diablo (I played the hell out of diablo II back in the day) just don't have the same appeal anymore.

I really only care about ROR games.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad Blizz games cant be modded. There could seriously be some amazing rape mods for diablo III. I just found some truly spectacular mods for fallout new vegas and I'm starting the long painful process of getting/modding/and making sure everything agrees tonight for it.

But I've got to the point where vanella games even ones as good as diablo (I played the hell out of diablo II back in the day) just don't have the same appeal anymore.

I really only care about ROR games.
there are so many main stream games that I'd love to see rape mods for.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

sry to be a bitch here but anyone got links for iris action like mediafire or hotfile or even rapidshare plz and thnx in advance

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Too bad Blizz games cant be modded.
Didn't Diablo 2 have a few mods for it? I forget and am too lazy to look it up right now, but I swear I remember being able to mod the single player. Will have to check later.

@MajorKagami: I think most of Bethesda's games are moddable. I know their Fallout and Elder Scrolls games are.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Diablo II did have some character stats mods more cheats than anything but of course you could cut diablo II off from the outside world and internet too. I have a feeling that anything from blizz now just wont have that option.

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload iris Action to mediafire plz !! I can't download in dlsite ! it's ban my IP :((

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried in some computer else in my country, and it same :(
I think it ban from my network

Yeah, I can visit that page without that error. Maybe you need to clean out your cache? There may be a bad file stopping you.
yeah I tried clearn everything , even re-install my windown ... and It still can't go that page !

Last edited by a moderator: