What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

Does ryona mode enable any sprite rape or other animations in-game? I'm guessing not because the option is labeled CG.
No, it doesn't. The only sprite rape, though it's barely that, is the slugs leaping onto you and the mosquito biting you.

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure this is actually a free game. The DEMO is free of course, but that's true of all demos.
Based on the Google translation of his blog, he does seem into the idea of putting the full version on dlsite. I don't have an issue with that if he provides english options and goes more Nanocrisis by having the "action" in the actual game.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Based on the Google translation of his blog, he does seem into the idea of putting the full version on dlsite. I don't have an issue with that if he provides english options and goes more Nanocrisis by having the "action" in the actual game.
He said he plans on having four stages, but since some of the cutscenes in the demo are generic, there are probably going to be less than 32 scenes.

Blog Entry 6 said:
[...]

ステージ構成ですが、4つくらいを予定しています
体験版で8つのカットがありましたが、汎用のものもありますので、
単純に4倍あるとか期待しないでくださいねw

[...]
--
The spider is a preview of Stage 2.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just read through this thread and noticed a couple of thoughts and questions not addressed... so thought I might direct some support to them =)

Here we go!

The game wasn't too bad, kinda wondering why we get different scenes when we lose a top or bottom.
Well I believe that just like sex, you are able to do different things depending on how much clothing the person is wearing, also it helps cover some fetishes, =) I myself always prefer the bottom naked and a shirt on top =D

Edited:

Never mind, got the DL to work.... :p

Edited AGAIN:

This game gave me an error that it had to shut down for some reason... not sure what is wrong... :S

Do you need a strong videocard for this or at least something above the onboard ones... cause then it might be that, or something else is wrong... idk what it could be...

Deleted the game to save some space... if someone has a clue to what it might be, then I wil try again.... maybe the download failed or something, idk... the rar/zip didnt say something was wrong when extracting though...
Anyone else got an error with trying to open this game..

I edited my older post, but no one seemed to notice that I guess....

Wondering why it might not open, is it maybe I need a better graphics card, cause I only have onboard, or does it need alot of internal memory, cause I kinda am at bare minimum, most games work though....

maybe just something wrong with my DL, although the unzipping/unrarring didnt say anything about an error in unpacking... wich normaly happens if something went wrong on the DL....

thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with this issue... ;)

(I have japanese unicode and such...)
A couple of people addressed this but I thought I also might add that since the creator also had a couple of other users with the same situation he posted a new version that is not so resource demanding. On a side note, I am running this game with Windows 7 and I extracted the game to my desktop with Winrar. (Still aven't come around to use 7zip or 7wzip... don't remember what it's called xD) And lastly, I have my unicode and language settings in Japanese. This is a notebook and it is not a gaming machine, so my recomendation would be to try the download again (the latest one) and have at it a go, if you still get an error post up the dialog box so we can provide better and more precise options! =D

I can't seem to lose any clothing.
You don't always lose it and I think it has a little to do with your positioning, but there are bright green slugs that spit a form of grey non-harmful acid at you, that melts away your clothes. The boss has a red harmful acid that does the same thing, but also gives you a game over screen of you lying down covered in cum if you get killed by the red acid.
This is correct! depending on where the slime lands on the body it will dissolve said article of clothing... (if it lands on the head or upper body the blouse dissolves, if it lands on your legs or shoes the skirt dissolves, do it again to dissolve the panties) [on a side note... I personally preffer the second checkpoint to be the best one since you can go left one screen and have clothing dissolving worms right there and a bunch of other monsters next door =D]

-On the ground (getting your HP 0 and nobody touching you). haven't gotten the beated up where her eyes are blank
Haven't seen that one anywhere.
To unlock the CG with Iris being dead on the floor (aka blank eyes and not breathing) you need to:

Have monsters keep repeatedly hitting you after your HP is 0... I like the huge bouncing ticks in the (Hurt.jpg) attachment. Once you do this for a bit you end up with a GO screen like the one called (Dead.jpg) Now be warned... Once you killed her, if you go back into the CG option the CG set with her covered in cuts will also place her dead like the (Dead-Cut.jpg)... So to fix that, exit and re-open the game or have her lose her HP and don't let her get beaten up so you can go back to (Hurted.jpg)

That's it! =) This game is awesome... I will not mind dropping some cash for something this good to support great work and to continue to motivate these talented artists to continue such great work!~

Attachments

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some strange reason the game plays without showing me background or anything, all wall and floors appear invisible, other than that the game plays great, but I cant pass pits, since I dont know where they end.

Could anyone help with this problem or atleast put a save file with all the CG's opened?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

So anyone willing to save a full game.cfg with everything unlocked?

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edited:

Never mind, got the DL to work.... :p

Edited AGAIN:

This game gave me an error that it had to shut down for some reason... not sure what is wrong... :S

Do you need a strong videocard for this or at least something above the onboard ones... cause then it might be that, or something else is wrong... idk what it could be...

Deleted the game to save some space... if someone has a clue to what it might be, then I wil try again.... maybe the download failed or something, idk... the rar/zip didnt say something was wrong when extracting though...
For you and all those having problems running the game, the author writes to download

I couldn't run the game, browsed through his blog and found this fix.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, confirmed 5 separate CGs, 2 with 6 variations (the basic GO and the vine thingy), 1 with 5 (the cum covered... can't get her to die to the acid without losing some clothing, so no "full dressed" GO; i THINK it is doable, however - managed to lose a life without losing clothes once or twice) and 3 with 2 variations. The worms and the tongue plant vary only for top/topless, while the boss seems not yet finished: firstly, if if either the top or the skirt is still on her at GO, the view CG option returns to menu without showing anything, and secondly, the scene blacks out at the least expected moment: at insertion (btw making it the only scene with penetration).

On the tips side, one thing of note regarding the boss. When the tentacles emerge, they sometimes lob skulls that can also hit her for damage, although they break on impact, sometimes dropping goodies.

And as a side note... Am I the only one thinking she has a rather masochistic bend? In the vine - naked scene, she randomly squirts, suggesting sexual excitement, even though she is not stimulated in any visible way.

EDIT: ok, guess I was too eager. Didnt see the dead CG :D
EDIT2: did anyone manage to get the mosquito pic? I tried, and resulted in generic lie-down CG.

Last edited:
Reputation score

EDIT2: did anyone manage to get the mosquito pic? I tried, and resulted in generic lie-down CG.
You have to wait until it's landed on her and is biting her while she's lying down. This is what the CG (one variation, anyway) looks like.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

(the cum covered... can't get her to die to the acid without losing some clothing, so no "full dressed" GO; i THINK it is doable, however - managed to lose a life without losing clothes once or twice)
Oh, this is a pain. The way you get it is to be struck at the very top or bottom of her sprite. Ultimately I pulled it off by jumping on top of the acid.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

It's on hongfire.
Tried the one from there. It's only causing the game to crash on boot up...unless I grabbed the wrong thing. Honestly the tread I found it in doens't even label that stuff correctly, and Hongfires search engine is pretty trashy. Could still use some help here.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tried the one from there. It's only causing the game to crash on boot up...unless I grabbed the wrong thing. Honestly the tread I found it in doens't even label that stuff correctly, and Hongfires search engine is pretty trashy. Could still use some help here.

same here. personally I'm terribad at platformers, so it'd be near impossible for me to get the full set... and the hcg in this game looks super good *envy eyes*

plz gift us yor full save file :D

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

First off, the config on Hongfire isn't a link, it's an attachment. Which, I believe, means you have to be signed in to see/download it.

Second, here. I downloaded it when I first got the game, so I put it on Mediafire.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like another 'Sneak Peek' on the enemies Game Over CG

1st was the Spider
2nd looks like a wolf or dog

really nice job from the creator of this game!

Reputation score

You have to get hit by bug slime, and only the bright green bugs shoot it. Well, and the first boss, but the boss' slime does damage, so it's risky. There are no other ways to lose clothes.

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are some sketches of characters that will be in the game..