What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Meoja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

Looks pretty good I liked the demo, I wonder how big the file would be if you used fraps? I think if I were to buy it I'll just wait for the full version.

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to have this topic tagged for march *waits*

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wanted to drop this here:

Somehow, someone on Gelbooru got the final scene, removed the "darken" effect on it, and looped it. Pretty awesome work.

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Somehow, someone on Gelbooru got the final scene, removed the "darken" effect on it, and looped it. Pretty awesome work.
damn how deep did that thing go....

Meoja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm someone might do the newer scenes then but that is pretty good.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

they never removed the black stuff, on the dlsite for the game of irisaction, if you lose naked to the boss the scene plays out and goes black just as it's getting ready to unload inside. those scenes from gelb. are from the dlsite demo.:D

NinjaStick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason I can view ANY other image but that one. Do I need a program or add on to my browser?

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone, can you reupload it, plz? :(
It never went down nor was uploaded to a filehost in the first place... There's a DLSite link a few posts above yours, the latest version is the trial on that page.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

new update?

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope. The trial is still the same 1st level... guess it's just a leak or something, I can't really find anything on this in the creator's blog. Think it's a leak or the creators spare time art.

Though, of course, I don't moonspeak, so maybe it's mentioned somewhere.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

new update?
That was something the dev had posted on their Pixiv account last month. There likely won't be a new version until the full version either hits, or is at least close, and even then they already have a trial up so it might not change.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To appease my anticipation of this game's release, I took to doing fanart of the more (currently) memorable moments - with artistic liberties of course. I've been a long time visitor of this forum, and in appreciation of all your contributions and hard work, I'd like to post some of my own works here for your viewing pleasure, as well as listen to potential feedback/tips of any sort.

:)
Daaaaaaang, thats what i call a drawing D:

But you forgot her necklace >:l *Jk*

Great drawing!

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To appease my anticipation of this game's release, I took to doing fanart of the more (currently) memorable moments - with artistic liberties of course. I've been a long time visitor of this forum, and in appreciation of all your contributions and hard work, I'd like to post some of my own works here for your viewing pleasure, as well as listen to potential feedback/tips of any sort.

:)[/QUOTE]

Awesome stuff! You should upload it to Pixiv.net as a image response to some of the creators official artwork ([url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=138687[/url]). He highlights fanart on his blog every now and then.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ahhh...that pic gets me hungry...(Not for food mind you...)