What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

To appease my anticipation of this game's release, I took to doing fanart of the more (currently) memorable moments - with artistic liberties of course. I've been a long time visitor of this forum, and in appreciation of all your contributions and hard work, I'd like to post some of my own works here for your viewing pleasure, as well as listen to potential feedback/tips of any sort.

:)
Do you have a hentai foundry account or anywhere else your artwork's up at?

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

As someone who enjoys action hentai games, I have to say this is probably one of my most anticipated games. The animations look absolutely gorgeous.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Figured i'd toss in the latest pic. Spooky body control, aw yeeah!

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@RequiemDusk: D. A. M. N. You have talent. Not sure what mediums you're working with (looks like scanned pen with digital coloring, overlays and backgrounds), but, even for fanart, I can see there was quite a bit of work in this. Part of me really wants to do a longer critique, but I'd come off sounding like a pretentious d-bag, and then I'd have to try and use the prescription meds I'm on as a scapegoat. I need to stop typing.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im really hoping the creator would put this on english dlsite aswell, because i would buy it the very instant i could :p

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im really hoping the creator would put this on english dlsite aswell, because i would buy it the very instant i could :p
Agreed entirely! I'm always interested in buying decent games (Like Pretty Warrior May Cry, Lilipalace, ect)... Like Kinokohime (Mushroom Princess) is worth a buy in my opinion, but it didn't get published on the English site for some reason. So I'm definitively hoping that this does get published on Dlsite English!

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

According to the creators blog it will be available on the English section of DLsite.

The English section sucks at providing info on upcoming releases though

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Figured i'd toss in the latest pic. Spooky body control, aw yeeah!
Where did you find that image? I don't see it on his blog, is he releasing them somewhere else or am i just not looking hard enough?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Where did you find that image? I don't see it on his blog, is he releasing them somewhere else or am i just not looking hard enough?
It IS on his blog, but a few pages back, at least that's where I remember seeing it first.

Are you sure you're viewing the entire posts? The images don't show up on the samplings.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's in the latest post, just gotta click that "read more" link :) Some fan-art there aswell

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

According to the creators blog it will be available on the English section of DLsite.

The English section sucks at providing info on upcoming releases though
aawww yeaah. shutupandtakemymoney.jpg :D

next month starts to look better and better for me! :p

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice JOB!

Your fan art has been post on the Blog!

Congrats!

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yup, nice one RequiemDusk :D The creator says he's sorry he cannot thank you in English

Link for the lazy -

Also, a cute gif appears!

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, I leave this game for a bit and come back to find all sorts of cool stuff going on XD
So are the loading times fixed? Because when I first played it, it took like almost 30secs between levels :/

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They were never that bad in the first place, unless you were one of the unlucky people who required a secondary version he uploaded if I remember correctly...

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Out of curiousity. Is there a way to get the no3 slime grass fully clothed pic?

That's the only one I can't unlock since getting slime killed means getting something taken off.

I remember I was able to get hit without losing clothing, but I don't know how it happened.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Out of curiousity. Is there a way to get the no3 slime grass fully clothed pic?

That's the only one I can't unlock since getting slime killed means getting something taken off.

I remember I was able to get hit without losing clothing, but I don't know how it happened.
Pretty sure I answered this a few pages back....

Oh, this is a pain. The way you get it is to be struck at the very top or bottom of her sprite. Ultimately I pulled it off by jumping on top of the acid.
And there it is.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone upload a full save file? Getting all the versions of each Game Over CG...