What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

Since I don't speak moonspeak I seriously don't know how to open the second door. It just gives me some text and I can't pass.

Is that already the end of the demo? Would suprise me since there's a savepoint right in front of it.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Would anyone like the honor of making a new thread now? If it's any indication, the title of the game is Torenia Action and not Torre like we previously thought.

That way we don't have to split demo conversation too much. And talk about a tease. God damn. Well, Iris had its demo and then it was about 2 or 3 months from demo to release, so here's hoping.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nevermind, seems to be the end of the demo.

And since no one made a new thread yet:
The plant-animation isn't accessable, but I remember someone finding some animations on one of the creators other accounts, and since I posted those here way back in the thread I decided to check and found this:

EDIT: Oh hey, another one!

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry, just tried the demo. what does the 1-2-3 mean? the mosquito's give an h-scene aside from the blood sucking?
1=Full Cloth
2=Pants Only
3=Full Naked

Get Naked , get killed by Red Mosquito
Then while the Mosquito do the Job , press Game Over
If not , it will only give Normal GO

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to Necro but... the link is dead. Someone want to reupload it?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's a very good game so I don't mind uploading it, sadly it's gonna take some time, so I won't have it up before the end of the day at best (if someone can / want to do it befreo, go ahead ^^)

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question: In the iris summer game, is there a way to mute the music? I noticed a config file that has values for music, sound and voice but it never seems to do anything and tends to reset itself.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but anyone still got this game? (Preferably with full save), got my HD re-formatted and lost everything :(

NVM, found it :D

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but anyone still got this game? (Preferably with full save), got my HD re-formatted and lost everything :(

NVM, found it :D
Don't have the game but i have the save if might help

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't have the game but i have the save if might help
Can I have it?

Also, Got the game off torrent (V 2.0) but when I tried starting it always got error and need to be closed down :( any help?

Edit: Apparently it only error when I select stage 4, sucks as that is my favorite stage.

Edit 2: WTF? I don't remember the game being this hard, there's literally spam of zombies in which I can't even grapple free with 4 full health?

Edit 3: Somehow changing the difficulty to the lowest enable me to select stage 4, weird.

Last edited:

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you still have the game you got from a torrent, would you mind uploading it? The Nyaa-replacement website has a few torrents, but they all seem to be dead.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no problem man, my save file is in there so if you want to play it like new. you'll have to delete the save.

rbwl1234

Reputation score
RISE ANCIENT THREAD

. html

Something about an Iris Action RPG? There are placeholder sprites from the game, and the enemies grab you and play the cgs from the game.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
RISE ANCIENT THREAD

. html

Something about an Iris Action RPG? There are placeholder sprites from the game, and the enemies grab you and play the cgs from the game.
Thats pretty old news, fairly sure we had a seperate thread for that. At least I can't find any discussion about it HERE but I do remember talking about that years ago.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thats pretty old news, fairly sure we had a seperate thread for that. At least I can't find any discussion about it HERE but I do remember talking about that years ago.
Actually, I'm not sure about a thread for Iris action rpg.
A thread was made for (the late) Torenia action. But since he started the rpg as a side work for change of air at first there wasn't a thread. Now that he (un)officially (?) dumped Torenia and focus on the rpg, making a dedicated thread should be the right approach.

And yeah, the rpg game is old new in itself.