What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

For anybody having trouble, once you click on the banner, there will be two input boxes. First one(the longer one) is where you put in iris. The second one is for the captcha that is just to the right of them.

Downloading it now...extremely huge for just a 1st stage demo :eek:

Edit: Really enjoyed it. The jumping was a bit frustrating but the down-attack move kind of helped alleviate that problem a little bit. The animations were REALLY well done...on par with or maybe even better than Nanocrisis. The sounds and voice were really well done as well. Only problem was the jumping really and lack of any h-scenes with penetration or any fetishes. The fully nude boss would have been nice if they didn't black out the screen...

Can't wait to see more!

Last edited:
OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone confirm how many unique GO/CGs there are? Not counting variations.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Can someone confirm how many unique GO/CGs there are? Not counting variations.
Not including variations, only 5 that I got.

Edit: 8 sep CGs confirmed.

Last edited:

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

This is actually very impressive. Not only does it have great art and scenes, but actually playing it is not so bad either. The controls are extremely responsive and act perfect. Im actually in love with it so far. reminds me of...what was it..Kunoichi chaos?

Reputation score

This is probably the best developed and most arousing hentai game I've encountered since I got into hentai. Now if only I knew what the story was about...

Reputation score

I can't seem to lose any clothing.
You don't always lose it and I think it has a little to do with your positioning, but there are bright green slugs that spit a form of grey non-harmful acid at you, that melts away your clothes. The boss has a red harmful acid that does the same thing, but also gives you a game over screen of you lying down covered in cum if you get killed by the red acid.

Sheppard

Reputation score

Nice game thanks for uploading!

How many CG's are there without the alternatives? I got 5

soulles

Reputation score

Anyone else got an error with trying to open this game..

I edited my older post, but no one seemed to notice that I guess....

Wondering why it might not open, is it maybe I need a better graphics card, cause I only have onboard, or does it need alot of internal memory, cause I kinda am at bare minimum, most games work though....

maybe just something wrong with my DL, although the unzipping/unrarring didnt say anything about an error in unpacking... wich normaly happens if something went wrong on the DL....

thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with this issue... ;)

(I have japanese unicode and such...)

Reputation score

How many CG's are there without the alternatives? I got 5
Five in the current release. If there's more, then no-one's figured out how to get the flea or mosquito to have sex with you.

[insert problem here]
I think the most likely problems are something going wrong with your download or it's your graphics card. I don't have Japanese unicode (to my knowledge, anyway), so it can't be that being an issue.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone at hongfire posted an edited config file to unlock all the CGs (it also unlock lv 3-5 but those aren't finished and will break the game if you try to go there)

The CGs right now are(not counting variants)
1 Lying on the ground
2 Lying on the ground with cut wounds
3 Lying on the ground covered in semen
4 Tentacle grass
5 Worm
6 Tentacle plant(the tongue slap one)
7 Mosquito bug
8 Boss

(btw, the variant on boss CG is either having panty or no panty, he just rub you til you cum if you have panty, no panty it starts to penetrate then screen black out)

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Someone at hongfire posted an edited config file to unlock all the CGs (it also unlock lv 3-5 but those aren't finished and will break the game if you try to go there)

The CGs right now are(not counting variants)
1 Lying on the ground
2 Lying on the ground with cut wounds
3 Lying on the ground covered in semen
4 Tentacle grass
5 Worm
6 Tentacle plant(the tongue slap one)
7 Mosquito bug
8 Boss

(btw, the variant on boss CG is either having panty or no panty, he just rub you til you cum if you have panty, no panty it starts to penetrate then screen black out)
really you got the mosquito bug, i couldn't seem to get that one.

nnescio

Reputation score

really you got the mosquito bug, i couldn't seem to get that one.
You'll need to turn the Ryona ('guro') option on in the settings.

Main menu -> System (システム, Second Option from the bottom) -> Game Over CG: Yes (ゲームオーバーCG あり, Second Option from the bottom, press ← → to change the settings.)

The default is "Game Over CG: Yes (No Ryona)"

That would let you access the mosquito and battle wounds CGs.

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Main menu -> System (システム, Second Option from the bottom) -> Game Over CG: Yes (ゲームオーバーCG あり, Second Option from the bottom, press ← → to change the settings.)

Thank you nnescio, I never even thought of that.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

exactly what are the 4 thinks in the options? I know the first 3 are the sounds and vocals for the game but the last 4 I don't know what they are or change.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh man

very nice game!

Info: i was gonna ask for the ''Other'' CG'S but looks like i ''found'' them thanks to some users

Soo the other cg's are Ryona type? and is the Boss finishing ryona too? the animation fades away (i don't actually think its in because the game its just starting)

Aileen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Amazing! Thank you. I loved it

@soulles I dont think you need a powerful graphics card, if your onboard is fairly recent you wont have a problem, i tried it on my notebook and its kinda old. Good luck, try again the game is really good :)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

exactly what are the 4 thinks in the options? I know the first 3 are the sounds and vocals for the game but the last 4 I don't know what they are or change.
One (Yes i still dunno what are the others) of them is Windowed Mode or Full screen

Just move the option then press x and full screen will appear

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finally managed to get all 8 CG scenes plus all the different clothes animations. I tell you, getting the covered in slime/cum scene was a pain in the ass to get with all her clothes and the one with just her pants gone. The game overall was good as well, nice controls, hit detection was fair, all in all good. I'm not sure why the two ryona CGs were considered ryona. I mean in one of the posts before, saying it was guro.
OK, there WAS blood, but it was really minimal. There weren't any gashes or bones sticking out or anything like that. Just cuts, really. Not even really life-threatening cuts. They're more like bloody scratches. Also, the mosquito thing scene wasn't that bad either. Practically no blood shown. And yes I know the thing is sucking all her blood like a real mosquito, but I just don't feel like it needed to be removed unless you change the options. And one more thing, I hate it how when you get the fully pants-less boss scene, it goes Resident Evil on you. Dammit.

Aileen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It adds more hitpoints to the enemies, and/or lowers the amount of hearts you start with. Nothing too fancy. Its like difficulty i guess