What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kengi

Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Ive been having some problems with this game. I recently got a new computer with windows 8. I downloaded the current game build and when the main menu loads up the game crashes every time. Does anyone know how to fix this?

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there a walk through? im stuck after the lizard stage

PaladinZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ive been having some problems with this game. I recently got a new computer with windows 8. I downloaded the current game build and when the main menu loads up the game crashes every time. Does anyone know how to fix this?
If I remember correctly, the game maker said he couldn't get the game to work for Windows 8.

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, the game maker said he couldn't get the game to work for Windows 8.
""right click on your sound icon on the bottom right of your desktop; Under "playback devices" disable the audio before you start the game... (speakers, real tech audio etc) After game starts put the audio back on...""

Game fixed!

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

""right click on your sound icon on the bottom right of your desktop; Under "playback devices" disable the audio before you start the game... (speakers, real tech audio etc) After game starts put the audio back on...""

Game fixed!
I remember there was another fix for it. It's somewhere in this topic many pages back.

Not a Spy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've created my own sound pack so I can get a better fapping experience! Just extract and replace the original voice folder. It's better than a mere silence you know.

Feel free to use it if you like.
I know it's as simple as it gets just by replacing the original voice folder, but it doesn't work for me. The music works fine so I'm not sure why the voice folder isn't playing.

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know it's as simple as it gets just by replacing the original voice folder, but it doesn't work for me. The music works fine so I'm not sure why the voice folder isn't playing.
I think the .zip file provided by Cooldesak has a redundant "Voice" directory in it, so when extracted it comes out: "Voice" directory/folder -> "Voice" directory/folder -> voice files.

You just need to move the voice files up one directory in to the base "Voice" folder.

Not a Spy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the .zip file provided by Cooldesak has a redundant "Voice" directory in it, so when extracted it comes out: "Voice" directory/folder -> "Voice" directory/folder -> voice files.

You just need to move the voice files up one directory in to the base "Voice" folder.
That's what I did. Ah well, I blame it on playing via Wine on a Mac =/

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So after I got Goto hired by the Mendes gaiz, I got stuck for a bit before I talked to the dwarf and unlocked the fly stage. Upon coming back, I talked to Fio and.................. I was hit by an exclusively Japanese scene.

So apparently, this new patch has an untranslated quest, or has Wessex just stopped working on it?

[And after I get Goto hired, there's nothing on that end I can do, right?]

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Sarcasm* I am distracted by something called real life.
You should try it sometimes, its pretty attention grabbing game. ;)

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well the translation patch makes the game hang in the Queens bar the 2nd time I visited it, and the scene wit the Mendes hengeman crashes the game. Delibrate or not, but I had to use the original files to get past both.

This could be because I run this game on an non-japanese locale enviroment, because as long as I can run them, I dont try to use the game in an VM

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Be happy that he's even giving effort to translate it!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I appreciate you, Wessex.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Pff, that games sucks!

No damn Back Ground Music, the art style is pretty inconsistent, too much grind, and the ending is so predictable.

I give it a 3 at best.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Pff, that games sucks!

No damn Back Ground Music, the art style is pretty inconsistent, too much grind, and the ending is so predictable.

I give it a 3 at best.
You should've run it through Cheat engine. And mod it to add a media player of some kind

icoolanarchy

Reputation score

what use for purification on hunter office?
and how to do to use that?

Status
Not open for further replies.