What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

what use for purification on hunter office?
and how to do to use that?
Awesome english is awesome. :D
I think that it's gonna be used for impregnation purification/abortion or shit like that.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For anyone who's played through the game with the english patch that's currently out, do you really NEED an English patch for that new mission?

I'm pretty the abridged version is "we found a new hunting ground for you to kill stuff in, so go kill stuff there."

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For anyone who's played through the game with the english patch that's currently out, do you really NEED an English patch for that new mission?

I'm pretty the abridged version is "we found a new hunting ground for you to kill stuff in, so go kill stuff there."
boromir.jpg
One does not simply fap to a game without completely understanding what is the heroine saying at any given moment.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

boromir.jpg
One does not simply fap to a game without completely understanding what is the heroine saying at any given moment.
This one does, as he played through the game in Japanese first.

You don't exactly need to know what someone is saying in order to fap to it. Just look at all the hentai that's out there that isn't translated yet is still in good quality.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has the new translation for the newest version (20131103) of this game finished?

EDIT: Also, save files for the newest version?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has the new translation for the newest version (20131103) of this game finished?

EDIT: Also, save files for the newest version?
If I don't receive any other nasty surprises in the next week then I probably will have time to work on it.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If I don't receive any other nasty surprises in the next week then I probably will have time to work on it.
I'm going to mail you a gift-wrapped box with my shit in it.

textbook703

Reputation score

Use amazon air (the drone thing) lol
lol

Unrelated, I found out the other day that it costs about $60 to send someone 3 pounds of bees.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sooooo back to the game then after that weird fact arose.......Has anyone heard of any way to extract the animations or a gallery being made?

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sooooo back to the game then after that weird fact arose.......Has anyone heard of any way to extract the animations or a gallery being made?
I've extracted the animations. I had to install gamefactory to extract the sprites and then tile-split them with imagemagick... just to fuck the timing up on them (like parasite in city) :(

Darkstrain

Reputation score

soooooooo, after finishing the slum quest and the lizard quest there's no more? really sad.
Also in tunnel quest, after getting 150 aprox. ecstasy sensibility (they give like 80 in very many tukemi oral rape) you get a message from duck.guy warning you from an aphrodisiac in the saliva of the enemies, allowing them to rape you in a new position (standing and downed) ¿am i the only one who new this? ¿is there any other interaction similar to that one?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

soooooooo, after finishing the slum quest and the lizard quest there's no more? really sad.
Also in tunnel quest, after getting 150 aprox. ecstasy sensibility (they give like 80 in very many tukemi oral rape) you get a message from duck.guy warning you from an aphrodisiac in the saliva of the enemies, allowing them to rape you in a new position (standing and downed) ¿am i the only one who new this? ¿is there any other interaction similar to that one?
lol. I guess you are the only one

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The lizards and slums are fairly recent updates, so be happy it's up to there. The tunnel is ooooold news. So yeah, I guess welcome to where everyone else is?

Not a Spy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The lizards and slums are fairly recent updates, so be happy it's up to there. The tunnel is ooooold news. So yeah, I guess welcome to where everyone else is?
Oh god, I'm not where everyone else is. I've done the slums but I don't know where this lizard quest is!

Edit: Think I found it. But the game crashes when I try to talk to Fio to start the quest. :(

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Reputation score

The lizards and slums are fairly recent updates, so be happy it's up to there.
since my native tongue is spanish i may have worded my first statement wrong, i didnt mean the game was sad, i should have said "it makes me sad"

its like watching 300 episodes of an anime in two weeks and catching up to the weekly releases.

Rei.K

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so the stats screen lists a bunch of them, and I noticed "Onanie Count".
Is there currently a way to increase that, or is it a non yet implemented feature ?

Status
Not open for further replies.