What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Can someone post a link to the game the axfc site isnt allowing me to download the game at all ive tried everything

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post a link to the game the axfc site isnt allowing me to download the game at all ive tried everything
EDIT: Nevermind I was right in assuming I wasn't supposed to post the actual link.

Link to the blog. Click the link (axfc etc) where it says 20131103

Last edited:

Goryokaku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

>_> seems the file is no longer available or at least the link from his blog no longer gives us access all I get is a 404 file not found error report :(

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wait a tick, I thought it was illegal to post a link without the Developer's permission?

Or is that no longer in affect?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

>_> seems the file is no longer available or at least the link from his blog no longer gives us access all I get is a 404 file not found error report :(
Just scroll down and get the pervious version, lizards are lame anyway.

Fumos

Reputation score

Okay, I'm kind of confused here. I've just been given the lizard area, but I haven't found the slums yet. Could anyone give me a pointer in the right direction? I'm also having trouble finding the people who look like Sloth(The Goonies), so if anyone could help me with that I'd be grateful.

Last edited:

Mars Project

Lurker
Reputation score

So what does the newest version include? I've gotten up to, and beaten, the lizards and the slums, if there is something new I just can't find it.

Okay, I'm kind of confused here. I've just been given the lizard area, but I haven't found the slums yet. Could anyone give me a pointer in the right direction? I'm also having trouble finding the people who look like Sloth(The Goonies), so if anyone could help me with that I'd be grateful.
Believe you talk to the master of the Hole bar, he then directs you to Goto. Should be fairly straightforward from there.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So what does the newest version include? I've gotten up to, and beaten, the lizards and the slums, if there is something new I just can't find it.

Believe you talk to the master of the Hole bar, he then directs you to Goto. Should be fairly straightforward from there.
Pretty sure there isn't a new upload. There's a reupload of the current version, but as of early November, the slums and lizards are as far as it goes.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Did Wessex translate the new bits or not?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sick person here. T_T The translation has been delayed.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

All gravy dude....you're doing this out of the kindness of your heart. People will just have to pop their Xanax and deal.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First, u don't had obligation to finish that now. Just do what u can. We're waiting for u.
Second, ur not paid for doing that.
Third... Get well soon :D

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody re-upload newest version in somewhere else
I can't download in axfc sever, cuz it's to slow from my internet :(

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So... just to make sure that I don't waste my time... the red text in the first post is still accurate, right? The games does not work on Windows 8?

Goryokaku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems he's re-uploaded the file to AFX but it's on a limited Bandwidth for downloading so expect it to be slow people.

Status
Not open for further replies.