What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Well time to hibernate for about 6 months till an update may come out since he didn't say that he was working on it again, only as when he's bored or that's what I got from reading the posts.

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

According to the recent post, he plans to update sometime in January hopefully but its not definite

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't actually mind that he takes so long with it.
As long as he keeps it updated, I keep playing it. It is by far the best and most played game in my collection.
Now I'm just waiting for Wessex to get better and release the new translation (though it doesn't seem to hold much more than "Niw mission, kil som' LIZZERT!" "KK, kil kil kil!").

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

What I'd like to know is why the groping animations play at twice the speed they should be. There's no way it's intentional, it's like rapid-fire groping. The little drops just machine gun out of her vagina.
Yeah, is there a way to slow this down?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that's normal.

Pretty much all sex animations are fast, especially when reaching climax.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

could also depend on your settings. There are 2 settings depending on how much damage she will take or how long the sex animations will last. IF these do anything to the speed of the animations... that I dont know

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey guys
I modded the files a little because i think the difficulty is kinda not changeable.
for me its too easy OR impossible
When you set the game on hard, its harder, but you you will never escape again once you lost your shield bar because you need 10times longer for the button-mashing to get up than you have time

So I tweaked the files a little that you can escape in most situation (specially when you are knocked down without shield you will always have enough time escape now) but the monsters deal good damage to the shield now. when you lost about half of the shield you will have to fight get free

just paste the "save" file in the folder of the game but if you have your own saves already better copy them before
however just wanted to share it, when at least 1 can have fun with it its worth it i guess :D

Attachments

Grofas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys
I modded the files a little because i think the difficulty is kinda not changeable.
for me its too easy OR impossible
When you set the game on hard, its harder, but you you will never escape again once you lost your shield bar because you need 10times longer for the button-mashing to get up than you have time

So I tweaked the files a little that you can escape in most situation (specially when you are knocked down without shield you will always have enough time escape now) but the monsters deal good damage to the shield now. when you lost about half of the shield you will have to fight get free

just paste the "save" file in the folder of the game but if you have your own saves already better copy them before
however just wanted to share it, when at least 1 can have fun with it its worth it i guess :D
Thank you, good sir.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait i still dont see the difference. What do you mean you ahve to fight to get out?

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the lower your blue shield is the harder you have to mash your buttons to escape a rape
(thats pretty similar to the original game but I mainly changed the amount of damage you take for hits to your shield and your health and you can get up more likely when you are thrown to the ground with 0 shield)

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the lower your blue shield is the harder you have to mash your buttons to escape a rape
(thats pretty similar to the original game but I mainly changed the amount of damage you take for hits to your shield and your health and you can get up more likely when you are thrown to the ground with 0 shield)
Great idea. Nice work!

rbwl1234

Reputation score

Coming out from lurking to talk about a "mod" I'm working on

I've noticed only one or two voice packs made for this game. I'm sure everyone else has their own personal voice packs they use, but as I was grumbling to myself how their aren't many good voice packs out there I realized I was the only one stopping that. I am currently in the process of speaking to OP of the sound files I am planning to use in the hopes he will approve it.

these things take about 30 minutes to make at the most, I don't want to spend an afternoon doing this to realize no one has any interest in this

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if IT fits, IT sits.

if it goes well with thegame by all means go ahead and do it.
worse than the oneone1 voices it will not be at least

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

If it is good, it will be used.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vinceras speaks the truth - by the way, do you sell some ?

Good or not, for my part, I'll test: if it's bad, it'll at least make me laugh :D

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for your kind offer!
ill give it try :)

rbwl1234

Reputation score

okay I made two so far

voice001 is fairly normal

voice004 is high pitched

problems- the cumming sound tends to cover up 004. Wish I knew how to remove it

004 can stack on certain animations due to it's length, making it rather confusing. Also I was hoping that I could make it so groans played at one part and moans at the other but no luck.

hope they aren't too bad

Attachments

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

okay I made two so far

voice001 is fairly normal

voice004 is high pitched

problems- the cumming sound tends to cover up 004. Wish I knew how to remove it

004 can stack on certain animations due to it's length, making it rather confusing. Also I was hoping that I could make it so groans played at one part and moans at the other but no luck.

hope they aren't too bad
4 fits more imo
1 is good, but out of character i must say.
good work overall thanks for the effort

Status
Not open for further replies.