What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

i dont know whats going on with mega. its either my computer or chrome acting up but mega no longer downloads for me.

0.5joker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update!

Google Translated as

I've kept you waiting very much.
I would take three months or more, but is updated.
Contents of one body add enemy
A new enemy will appear in that you must first complete the story to some extent, to go to fly stage.

Time I have passed since the last dive, but realistic because it is likely to be busy anyhow Koushitomoni
Update pace of future might fall.
I think because they may be broken rarely updated, and if you can peek even when the mind is directed.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know I really had enough from the file host he is using. Its always overloaded. Its virtually impossible to dl anything from it.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You know I really had enough from the file host he is using. Its always overloaded. Its virtually impossible to dl anything from it.
glad to see its not my comp issue and its just frustrating to keep retrying to dl

blacksheep38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, with the latest mega link provided. During extraction it was all flawless till I got one line "Checksum error in Hounds_of_the_Blade20131103\sprite\Enemy\Ziga\Kiss02.gmspr. The file is corrupt"

Will this cause me any issues later? Thanks

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Whoever does manage to get today's update off of the shitty AXC site, could you please MEGA it for everyone else who wasn't so lucky?

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I managed to get it after 5 minutes of smashing the proceed button. Here's a Mega link.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Got mine first try...also, pretty sure this was one of those 'no outside links' games...

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Got mine first try...also, pretty sure this was one of those 'no outside links' games...
Was it? I wasn't the first to put one up, but I'm fine with taking mine down or it being taken down for me if there's a problem.

Now the real question is, what the hell is new? I've pretty much replayed the whole game and I can't find anything new or different from the last version.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Echidna, when you uploaded it, were you able to get the game to run? I can open it up just fine, but I have no control whatsoever. Music plays, but I can't move the cursor to New or Load game or anything else for that matter.

textbook703

Reputation score

Was it? I wasn't the first to put one up, but I'm fine with taking mine down or it being taken down for me if there's a problem.

Now the real question is, what the hell is new?[...]
The translated update is all we have to go on thus far. Do stuff in the fly level, maybe?
[...]
[Google Translated as:]

I've kept you waiting very much.
I would take three months or more, but is updated.
Contents of one body add enemy
A new enemy will appear in that you must first complete the story to some extent, to go to fly stage.

Time I have passed since the last dive, but realistic because it is likely to be busy anyhow Koushitomoni
Update pace of future might fall.
I think because they may be broken rarely updated, and if you can peek even when the mind is directed.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if it appears with old save...

shiggydiggy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its in the fly level, but if you load a savegame then you need to leave the ship and enter it again. then it should work

shiggydiggy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... Where in the fly level?
right in the first stage. there are no flys anymore oncy it works.

I used a complete save from the forum and it didn't work at first too. You have to go to the city and the reenter the ship and go to the fly stage. then it works, or at least for me it did

textbook703

Reputation score

right in the first stage. there are no flys anymore oncy it works.

I used a complete save from the forum and it didn't work at first too. You have to go to the city and the reenter the ship and go to the fly stage. then it works, or at least for me it did
I'm using (presumably) the same complete save -- is it the one with 100,000,000g and you need like 1,000,000,000 experience to level up and you have level 60 blade/jacket? I went to the city, did other levels, opened every dialogue, etc. and I still can't get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.