Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

It worked for me.
I only flew to the city, never left the ship and then i immediately entered the fly stage.
I've used my own save though.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It worked for me.
I only flew to the city, never left the ship and then i immediately entered the fly stage.
I've used my own save though.
I FOUND IT.

The complete save hasn't beat the Testers yet (for the succubus bitch whose dick you can suck). Go beat the testers, return to fly stage, and it works.

EDIT: apparently this isn't the trigger. It worked for me though, so maybe give it a shot.

Last edited:

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I FOUND IT.

The complete save hasn't beat the Testers yet (for the succubus bitch whose dick you can suck). Go beat the testers, return to fly stage, and it works.
Oh, So that's the trigger.
Good that you found out. I totally forgot that I beat them lol.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, at least messing with the fly stage led me to discover a scene I missed earlier, where you leave the stage while impregnated and you get the "abortion" scene.

textbook703

Reputation score

So, to my knowledge, there are 2 new animations (and some new game over scenes):

Hunter [while grounded]: Fucks her with a parasite (pretty much a dildo), parasite goes inside her. Hunter flexes his pecs(?), causing his clothing to disintegrate, then fucks her in a raised missionary stance.
Wingless Fly [while grounded]: "Anal Slurp" (anal cunnilingus) in a laying doggystyle position (aka "the prone bone").

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The fly animation is quite old actually.

Not that impressed by the update, the new animation has too much man ass and not enough girly bits for my tastes, at least the GO animation is a bit better.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Completely clueless as to why I can't get the new stuff....I'm using my save that has everything done all the way up to the lizards. I've gotten off the ship and done the testers again and then got back on the ship and gone to the fly level. Nothing new at all there. Two screens of flies...all just earthflies. :confused::confused:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really sure what triggered it for me, but the tester fight certainly wasn't it. For me I also cleared the Cobolio gang twice and got the abortion scene from the fly stage (leave when you have a maggot inside) If you've done all that just talk to everyone again and then go to fly stage, you'll know everything is fine when the stage is empty and you get a scene when you get to the middle.

T3rm1nator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Completely clueless as to why I can't get the new stuff....I'm using my save that has everything done all the way up to the lizards. I've gotten off the ship and done the testers again and then got back on the ship and gone to the fly level. Nothing new at all there. Two screens of flies...all just earthflies. :confused::confused:
go to her room and rest after beating the testers. that worked for me

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sigh... could someone just share a save file where its already unlocked?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, finally got it working once. Couldn't get the fly to do anything to me since the hunter guys were faster and more abundant. Tried going back in after I killed the hunters and it reset back to the usual fly stage...so a save would be pointless. Kind of a frustrating update.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am i the only one disturbed that im seeing more man flesh and his ass than aya when shes being raped lol and it isnt appealing ..... any chances anyone discovered a possibility of double team or anything

Neykko

Reputation score

Could it be random?
It might be. I got the scene a few minutes ago and planned on uploading the save. When I reloaded though to double check the steps I took, I was unable to reactivate the scene.

Don't worry though, you're not missing anything. Just imagine the tester sex scene, but with pink flabby middle aged men, and less "dat ass!" and more "that ass...".

thswherizat

Reputation score

I got the scene only after getting impregnated by a fly/maggot in the normal level.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

its random, and its repeatable, takes 3 to 4 times of re-entering the area to get there

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm using (presumably) the same complete save -- is it the one with 100,000,000g and you need like 1,000,000,000 experience to level up and you have level 60 blade/jacket? I went to the city, did other levels, opened every dialogue, etc. and I still can't get it to work.
Sorry to ask, but where can I find that save file?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What does it take to get a Wingless Fly to show up? My hope is that I'm not missing out on anything and that the fly animations are the same, though the prone bone sounds like it's different. That's the one I want to see. Do you defeat a certain amount of hunters?

I got the scene to show up after getting impregnated. The level also still had hunters after I lost to them and then went back to the level. I just saved before going into the level. Though, it sounds like it is random, so I guess it doesn't matter what you do.

Spoolz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also in admiration mode (when you give up after being defeated) for the new hunter scene the top option is being raped by ugly, and the bottom option is being fucked by the fly

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also in admiration mode (when you give up after being defeated) for the new hunter scene the top option is being raped by ugly, and the bottom option is being fucked by the fly
I would actually like to know if anyone knows a translation for what the exchange between them is. Like, if they force her to choose being raped by one of them or ass fucked by a fly. I hope that's the case, that's hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.