Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

-Ah~-

Can anyone just upload new files/patches?

It would be better that way anyway since there were translations and everything.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

-Ah~-

Can anyone just upload new files/patches?

It would be better that way anyway since there were translations and everything.
As u wish:
Trial0223 Download link:
Depositfiles

Freakshare

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Isn't that.... the whole game in split files?

What I mean is just the patch/update though to save bandwidth and time.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Isn't that.... the whole game in split files?

What I mean is just the patch/update though to save bandwidth and time.
There is no patch or split updated files for paste,just a updated full zip.

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a third GO option though, but you must turn off the rescue mode in the option menu. It's a new type of GO where you are killed (not raep endlessly like other GO).

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah.....I can't get it to work either. Is there a trigger or something? Is it proven random? Could someone link me the last translation please? I know it is a few updates behind, but it could help me.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah.....I can't get it to work either. Is there a trigger or something? Is it proven random? Could someone link me the last translation please? I know it is a few updates behind, but it could help me.
Search "translation" within this thread. Click on the latest post. You might have to go through a few in order to sift through all the other lazy and entitled people who ask "HEY CAN U FIND SOMETHING FOR ME, THEN SEND IT TO ME?".

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't know why you guys say that "you don't miss anything." When she is raped with the maggot that pose is pretty sexy. An the fly slurp isn't bad either.

On another note I really hope he will do more cloth destruction rape in the future. Like the guys had on the end of the rat, bat stage.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I think I know what triggers it.

I went to the bar in the city, and had a longer conversation with the barkeep.

Then I went to the trainer (the one where the two thugs show up), and had another conversation with him.

After that, I went to the dump and found the maggot rapists. (That's what I call them anyway.)

Just make sure you've done every scene so far (including escaping after one of the flies impregnate you).

B

bleahblah

Sweet, an update! Anyone have a fairly complete save they can spare?

MikeMcKraken

Reputation score

I got it with no special triggering, just by loading my old save with the most progression on it. It's random, it can take a few tries, just keep travelling to the fly stage and if you see normal fly enemies immediately, leave and travel again.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Place in your root game folder.
Go to the fly level, leave, then come back. It should be different.

Attachments

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I got it with no special triggering, just by loading my old save with the most progression on it. It's random, it can take a few tries, just keep travelling to the fly stage and if you see normal fly enemies immediately, leave and travel again.
This guys on the money, you probably need to visit the fly stage a certain number of times

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Place in your root game folder and rename to .sav

Go to the fly level, leave, then come back. It should be different.
This doesnt work for me. My save file has its save files like" 1_1.sav, 1_2.sav, 1_3.sav, etc.). Can someone just upload their save folder?

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait so after aya gives birth to the wingless fly can it rape her? Or is the onlyin game new rape are teh Hunters? The game over scene for the fly is pretty nice

B

bleahblah

wait so after aya gives birth to the wingless fly can it rape her? Or is the onlyin game new rape are teh Hunters? The game over scene for the fly is pretty nice
Yeah, while she is laying down.

Last edited by a moderator:

roguester

Reputation score

How is the new fly stage supposed to look?
no matter what I do I can't seem to unlock it o_O

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can confirm it's random.
I ported my saves from the previous version, went back to the city, immediately returned to the ship, then went to the fly stage. After entering then leaving the stage about 3 times, it happened.

You'll know you've gotten it if you start the stage and there are no enemies. Just go forward from there and a cutscene will play.

Spoolz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a third GO option though, but you must turn off the rescue mode in the option menu. It's a new type of GO where you are killed (not raep endlessly like other GO).
That's interesting, I've never played with that option turned off. Any other different scenes if you turn off the rescue option? May have to make another run through

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can confirm it's random.
I ported my saves from the previous version, went back to the city, immediately returned to the ship, then went to the fly stage. After entering then leaving the stage about 3 times, it happened.

You'll know you've gotten it if you start the stage and there are no enemies. Just go forward from there and a cutscene will play.
happens everytime for me. start in room, leave ship, go to town, then back to ship, then fly stage. rinse repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.