What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Just a head up I am almost done with the last two update translation. The only thing is left is the Hunter scenes. After that I only need legraf to beta it and then I will post the updated translation.

Ps.: Its killer to translate the hunter speech. The bastards have all kind of extra noises in their speech what messes up the whole thing. (Imagine volus breathing from mass effect.)
Awesome! I'm really looking forward your translation. I actually didn't play the game since the flies since I had been waiting for the translation (I find that the story is actually pretty entertaining). I was about to finally give it a go anyway out of curiosity, but now that I know that the translation of the rest is comming I'll try to be patient a bit longer :) A big thank you!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The Mendes family encounters is still BY FAR the hottest of the entire game in my opinion. Without a doubt.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The Mendes family encounters is still BY FAR the hottest of the entire game in my opinion. Without a doubt.
It is, but it's a huge pain to wait for them to kick the protagonist around for like 5 minutes before they get going.

And I have Windows 8 (ugh), so I have to disable my sound hardware, start the game, reenable it, set the defaults, then the sound is all buggy anyway...

With both of those startup costs taken into consideration, masturbating has officially surpassed "taking a nap" in terms of commitment.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I liked the washroom scene with Aya the best. Wish you can "re-consent" to that after kicking their butts in the bar.

darkflip95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do you have a controller on while running the game? if so it will deactivate keyboard controls unless the controller is turned off.
No, I don't. I have nothing connected to the laptop apart from the mouse's usb stick.

I also tried the game on my desktop which has Windows 7, and while it doesn't crash at the main menu when the audio starts up, it still doesn't allow me to move the cursor in the main menu.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

No, I don't. I have nothing connected to the laptop apart from the mouse's usb stick.

I also tried the game on my desktop which has Windows 7, and while it doesn't crash at the main menu when the audio starts up, it still doesn't allow me to move the cursor in the main menu.
Pray to the tentacle gods.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what he intends to do in the future?
From the google translate

I've kept you waiting very much.
I would take three months or more, but is updated.
A new enemy will appear in that you must first complete the story to some extent one body add enemies, go to fly stage content.

Time I have passed from the last dive, but the update pace of future might fall realistic because it is likely to be busy Koushitomoni anyhow.
I think because they may be broken rarely updated, and if you can peek even when the mind is directed.

※ emergence of a write-once new enemy is the probability.
At the stage of advanced the story to some extent, it will appear if entered or is in and out.

It looks like he will either do more work on the game from now on, or do even less work from now on. Can someone with a Japanese background provide an insight?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You don't have a joystick/controller emulator like vjoy installed on your pc right?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm still having the problem where I can't move at all on the start menu. If it helps, I am using Windows 8 and I'm trying to play the game on a laptop.
Open up the config file and make sure "select=0". If it's not set to "0" then it work with your keyboard. Don't forget to save the config file, close it, then try running the game.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

flys only enemy that can get your character preg right? or am I missing something

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yah, i always felt egg laying was a cheaters/cheap way of saying they got them pregnant. i consider real pregnancys when it uses only the females egg and males/monsters/futas sperm to get the girl pregnant. not implanted larvas/eggs.

db77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

technically, there is a pregnancy stat in the game, and there isn't a way to get 'pregnant'

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

that's because this is incomplete :)

db77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have to say...that would be a hell of a game mechanic if Aya could get pregnant...not to mention by whom, by what, and with what...

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i heard something about hunters being able to knock the character up using parasits Oo are the hunters ones with the guns o.o all they do is force kiss

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You're talking about the Ziganians in the tunnel level. With the latest release you can go back to the fly level and deal with the fly hunters, who can parasite Aya.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're talking about the Ziganians in the tunnel level. With the latest release you can go back to the fly level and deal with the fly hunters, who can parasite Aya.
yeah i cant tell if the version i have got that or not =.= finally figured out the darn download ><

Last edited:

db77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you know I'm really racking my usually lurker ass mind here...didn't the author once say/imply that there was going to be a second playable character a ways back?

Status
Not open for further replies.