Trial0223 Download link:
Depositfiles

Freakshare

cant dl it dunno why. :<

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

So since legraf disappeared without a trace I need someone who will do the beta reading for me.

The only two requirement are that the guy is native English speaker and has pretty good gasp of grammar.

PS.: It would be best if someone with a bit more post would volunteer. I just don't trust lurkers that much.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WELP, that rules me out.
*Facepalm*

That only meant that you should be someone who had at least some activity on the forum. 100 post is more then enough...

I was thinking about people who would volunteer with 0-9 post and then just disappear after I give them the translation.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind the reading. Mistakes tend to stand out to me anyway.

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well,i think i get miss an update :(
20140223 Edition << this is a last update for HOTB ?? or 20140223 Edition ※ 2014/03/01 modification ??

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So since legraf disappeared without a trace I need someone who will do the beta reading for me.

The only two requirement are that the guy is native English speaker and has pretty good gasp of grammar.

PS.: It would be best if someone with a bit more post would volunteer. I just don't trust lurkers that much.

out of curiosity, what is a beta reader? someone who proofreads your translations?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well,i think i get miss an update :(
20140223 Edition << this is a last update for HOTB ?? or 20140223 Edition ※ 2014/03/01 modification ??
20140223! Yes that is the last update.

out of curiosity, what is a beta reader? someone who proofreads your translations?
Yes. On fanfictionnet they use that phrase for proofreaders.

-----

Now then the translation for the 20140223 version.

Damoriva mentioned while fixing my translation. "cooh" and "warererere" are sound effects. Cooh is the breathing of the hunters since they wear that breathing mask. I chose to give them this breathing rather inputing breathing noises in each of they words and even between their syllables.
Next... Warererere is their laugh. Don't ask how that came. Thats what the original laugh was. Maybe Inui is like Oda. Gives all of his characters unique laugh.

If you find any error report them on this tread. :p

Traslation by me, Wessex.
Beta by legraf & Damoriva.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, this is all the way up to the hunter, fully updated already? I gotta be honest, I don't touch this game without your translations first.

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damoriva mentioned while fixing my translation. "cooh" and "warererere" are sound effects. Cooh is the breathing of the hunters since they wear that breathing mask. I chose to give them this breathing rather inputing breathing noises in each of they words and even between their syllables.
Next... Warererere is their laugh. Don't ask how that came. Thats what the original laugh was. Maybe Inui is like Oda. Gives all of his characters unique laugh.

thanks for answer and posting translation ( and beta translation )
thanks to lefraf & Damoriva :)

hope can not find any error ( or i'll report Wessex who post it ) *LOL JOKE XD~

------------------

okay, time to testing ( finished download ) :D

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

in the slums fighting the cobalio gang, when she's out of hp and they force her to do stuff, I think fellatio is mispelled as "Irrumatio" on the status screen.

Aerik9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not misspelled. Irrumatio is essentially forced fellatio.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i found some mistakes in the translation.

fernand says "they are also a hunters" when you first run into the hunters.

aya very next sentence says "this are the guys fio warned me about". i think you were going for these are? since this is would more likely refer to 1 but i think can refer to multiple.

then again a few sentences later she says "this guys" again.

a few sentences later fernand says the government wont interfere so long as it "stay" outside in the wilderness. that was missing a s.

those are the ones i found from the newest translation.

***on a side note, what program was used to make this game? ***

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i found some mistakes in the translation.

fernand says "they are also a hunters" when you first run into the hunters.

aya very next sentence says "this are the guys fio warned me about". i think you were going for these are? since this is would more likely refer to 1 but i think can refer to multiple.

then again a few sentences later she says "this guys" again.

a few sentences later fernand says the government wont interfere so long as it "stay" outside in the wilderness. that was missing a s.

those are the ones i found from the newest translation.

***on a side note, what program was used to make this game? ***
I'd assume GameMaker, as there's the GameMaker icon when you load up the program, and at least for me next to the .exe in the folders.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh ok cool, thanks. i never new what the icons were so just thought i'd ask.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fixed most of the errors... and yes toxic this is up to date translation what also includes the hunters.

Ps.: I know on some places I left a "g" out of the "maggot", leaving only "magot" but next time when you report it please tell me where you saw it, since there are a few files I would need to look trough to find it. It's loot faster if you point out where it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.