What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Hey I'm having a bit of a problem here (not with the translation, but the game itself). It seems that whenever I unzip/unrar a GameMaker game whenever I play it it plays in slow motion. But in a REALLY slow motion, like, it takes about 20 seconds for the starting credits of Hounds of the Blade to appear and fade. Anyone know what I could do to repair this? It also happens with Xenotake and other recent GameMaker games. If this helps it all started the moment I installed the Standard version of GameMaker in my computer (never did anything with it), I desinstalled it already but it still happens -.- please help.

MikeMcKraken

Reputation score

A few more translation errors I noticed:

During the first fly hunters cutscene - "Where you the one who killed all the flies" - Should be "Were".
"I guess I have no other choice then to fight" - Should be "than".
"Are you surrounded that there is no other option?" - Maybe should be "Are you so surrounded"?
First rape cutscene, two counts of "magot" at the start
During that scene, "Cooh... Uselessness struggle" - Maybe should be "useless struggle"?
Same scene, "I-it sliped inside" - Should be "slipped"
Next line, "breading, excited" and "geting erect" - Should be "breeding" and "getting".
As soon as the hunter strips off, another "magot" there.

Thanks a lot for your continued work on this! :)

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I fight the Kobolio gang a 2nd time?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the fly hunters area wont load =.= no matter how many time i go bk to the fly place what am i doing wrong

db77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok...so somehow I really screwed up here with the latest translation. What would be the proper way to load the game with that patch? I somehow keep deleting files.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

ok...so somehow I really screwed up here with the latest translation. What would be the proper way to load the game with that patch? I somehow keep deleting files.
How can you screw it up? Drag the folders into the base HotB folder...chose to replace everything. Done. ?

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hate to ask this as it looks like it will become a regular thing, but could someone put the new update on mega or something? i tried downloading from the authors link three times and they crapped out at around 5o megs each time.

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the fly hunters area wont load =.= no matter how many time i go bk to the fly place what am i doing wrong
i use sgtbilco save file from page 105

and i go back to the fly place until 3 times, and then the fly hunters has come out :D

hope it will help u

db77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can you screw it up? Drag the folders into the base HotB folder...chose to replace everything. Done. ?
well, like everybody on the internets, IM SPECAIL!

db77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok...still don't know what i did, but it appears I fixed it.

back to lurking....

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Albert Einstein​

Now then the translation for the 20140223 version.

Damoriva mentioned while fixing my translation. "cooh" and "warererere" are sound effects. Cooh is the breathing of the hunters since they wear that breathing mask. I chose to give them this breathing rather inputing breathing noises in each of they words and even between their syllables.
Next... Warererere is their laugh. Don't ask how that came. Thats what the original laugh was. Maybe Inui is like Oda. Gives all of his characters unique laugh.

If you find any error report them on this tread. :p

Traslation by me, Wessex.
Beta by legraf & Damoriva.
Putting that aside here is the next version. I fixed most of the reported errors.

Attachments

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good job, man!
Always more enjoyable to fap when you know why the fapping is brought on.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thx for the translation.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

could someone post this on mega or another share site for those of us having difficulty getting it from the japanese file site?

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wessex: I just had a playthrough and noticed quite a few grammar errors and sentences that didn't fully make sense. I'm gonna take an hour, and then send you a note of whatever I find.

EDIT: Added it as a word file. If the formats not your cup of tea, I'll put the text directly in here, but it was kinda bothersome with typesize and bold type and whatnot.
Hope it helps :)

Attachments

Last edited:

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's been a while since I last saw this. Used to go up to the fly level. Any kind soul can explain what has changed since then?

*Edit nevermind about the download, I just remembered how to download it*

By the way, how do you get past the mendes encounter at goto's dojo? I can't seem to quit the stage, and is stucked in an infinite H loop.

Last edited:

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's new:
- New lizard stage, after speaking with Fio again.
- New fly stage with mercenaries, pops up randomly when you enter the fly stage, after speaking with Fio again.

Mendes: You just wait a really long time for them to stop hitting you, and start fucking you, and then you surrender by pressing pause (I think it's Q) and choosing surrender. You may need to switch 'surrender' on in the menu.
Then after the H scene, you can go to the bar for another H scene, if you surrender to the young Mendes guy there.

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's new:
- New lizard stage, after speaking with Fio again.
- New fly stage with mercenaries, pops up randomly when you enter the fly stage, after speaking with Fio again.

Mendes: You just wait a really long time for them to stop hitting you, and start fucking you, and then you surrender by pressing pause (I think it's Q) and choosing surrender. You may need to switch 'surrender' on in the menu.
Then after the H scene, you can go to the bar for another H scene, if you surrender to the young Mendes guy there.

Thanks for the list! I'll have fun playing these!

By "New lizard stage":
I know of the stage with the two screens of small lizards and the two screens of large lizards. Is the new lizard stage in addition to what I've described?

Status
Not open for further replies.