What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

No, I could as well have only written "Lizard stage". So no new lizard stage other than the one you already know.

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Albert Einstein​

Putting that aside here is the next version. I fixed most of the reported errors.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but each time I try and download this translation, a message spits back at me when I try to extract saying "The folder is invalid" or "Cannot complete compress extraction because the folder is empty".

Weirdly enough, it seems just to be me getting this error message, am I doing something wrong besides click - download? :confused:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you try changing the file extension to rar from zip? I packed it into rar but I can only upload zip here so I renamed it manually.

Radio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to interrupt your troubleshooting but I've got an issue i was hoping to fix as well. The "Rape in progress" sound effect doesn't work, and other sound effects sound choppy at times, like gunshots and such. Any suggestions?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

When starting do you get an error message that the sound device could be be initialised?

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I absolutely hate to be that guy right now, but I really need to ask, can someone please upload the most recent version of HOTB to Mega (or somewhere that is really accessible)? Axfc Uploader is at all not working, nor the Freakshare or DepositFiles. For some reason the file stops downloading inmediately at some point, and it just won't stop happening.

So please, can someone upload this to Mega? I'll be really glad if anyone did :)

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I absolutely hate to be that guy right now, but I really need to ask, can someone please upload the most recent version of HOTB to Mega (or somewhere that is really accessible)? Axfc Uploader is at all not working, nor the Freakshare or DepositFiles. For some reason the file stops downloading inmediately at some point, and it just won't stop happening.

So please, can someone upload this to Mega? I'll be really glad if anyone did :)
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=545339&postcount=1531

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the desert the last stage or I'm missing something? :)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Desert, and also there are hunters on the fly level.

OP
Deviancy

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The developer originally asked people not to upload his game to other sites, but I just checked the site today and the top post, where it used to tell people not to upload it elsewhere, that part is gone. So I guess using Mega isn't against the rules anymore. But just keep in mind, Mega is no longer working with IE 11 anymore so make sure to use Chrome or Firefox.

As for the fly level with the hunters, for those who still can't access them, just remember, it's a totally random thing. You can enter that stage and they wont be there, then leave and come back and they will be there, or you can enter, leave, enter, leave, enter, leave and they won't show up.

That isn't the only random thing about that level. At random, sometimes that level will have maggots on the ground, while other times they won't be there.

And is it me or do Japanese sprite game developers have a thing about insect pregnancy? Parasite, Hounds, and Nano all have flies that can knock up the player but all of the other enemies are sterile I guess. The only thing that would put Parasite over even more would have been if he had added zombie pregnancies instead of fly pregnancies.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And is it me or do Japanese sprite game developers have a thing about insect pregnancy? Parasite, Hounds, and Nano all have flies that can knock up the player but all of the other enemies are sterile I guess. The only thing that would put Parasite over even more would have been if he had added zombie pregnancies instead of fly pregnancies.
From a game design perspective, you have greater creative license with the 'unknown.' If it were a zombie impregnation, you'd have to first figure out what she would birth, another zombie? And would she do it in a matter of minutes vs 9 months? Then what, does a baby zombie attack the player? For the undead that's far less plausible than an insect genetically modified by radioactive material or any other substance.

Personally I find the insect angle a little more erotic. The prospect of the unknown is just more intriguing that way. Even the guy doing Forbidden is going more of the the animal route. When you're creating games like these humans are just too... boring I guess? Granted, there is something a little juvenile about it. Like the 10 year old boy who likes to set ants on fire, he's older now and likes to shove worms into ladies cooters. It's a little sick, but dammit if it doesn't get people off.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whats this game called forbidden that you are talking about having anime pregnancys? i like myself a good bestiality game.

Radio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When starting do you get an error message that the sound device could be be initialised?
No I get a "no sound device detected, sounds might not play" message, but that's due to me being on windows 8. In the sound folder, is there supposed to be only the dummy and LeoLizard file?

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fly and animal pregnancies are a way to get around possible loli (or younger) issues associated with the results of any birth.

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HI!

Sorry, but i cant pass the flies
I cant know what to do.... help me?

fateflyzy

Reputation score

Help please ): The game stops working once the silhouette of the girl is shown. I can't even see the menu yet :/

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Guys

I cant get the Mega Download to work it doesnt start downloading :s

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Guys

I cant get the Mega Download to work it doesnt start downloading :s
Are you using echidna's link?
I managed to get it after 5 minutes of smashing the proceed button. Here's a Mega link.

This works just fine for me.

I was going back over the first slew of pages for this, and noticed a reference to NanoCrisis. I vastly prefer HotB as the game is just so much more fun and the controls are more responsive. Plus, Aya's hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.