What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

You mean the picture that's in the link of the post right above yours, ricardo?
No, there was a side story animation that was released about a year ago probably that was really short and featured a cockroach looking thing and an egging.

I have it and I would upload it but my internet is equivalent to what somebody has in a cave in Afghanistan right now. Having a hard time even streaming a video....

If nobody has it uploaded by the time my internet decides to fix, I'll upload.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

No, there was a side story animation that was released about a year ago probably that was really short and featured a cockroach looking thing and an egging.

I have it and I would upload it but my internet is equivalent to what somebody has in a cave in Afghanistan right now. Having a hard time even streaming a video....

If nobody has it uploaded by the time my internet decides to fix, I'll upload.
Bin Laden managed to stream video...

db77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Naah, i found it. Members of WOH wrote: "Actually, the charakter of nano crisis should be raped by these bugs, but after NC was abandoned the charakter in the picture changed into the one of HOTB".
It was the first information i got about HOTB.

I got it.. So here you go :)
was this what you guys were talking about?

ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=13515

Last edited by a moderator:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bin Laden was in a compound in Pakistan, not in caves in Afghanistan
And his corpse was dropped into the fucking ocean before anyone could identify him for.... reasons.... yea....

That aside, I'm hoping those cockroaches actually make it in at some point, would be a hell of a lot better than the last update where most of what we got was looking at some dude's arse.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Internet stopped being complete garbage...*knocks on wood*.

Uploading it now and should have a link ready for you within the hour, hopefully. Even going to upload the Amy scene he did way back in the day. IMO, the Amy scene is by far more worth the upload than the cockroach scene. Like 20% the size too.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks for the hard work
i'm ready to test it out :D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hoping that works...Mega was acting really weird...

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

and how are these scenes supposed to fit into the game? its pretty scary if it gets nanocrise'd and never gets finished, i'd rather want story development and then adding extra stuff... but that's just me rambling.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It took a minute for Mega to load the file, but it eventually came around.

Sat on some kinda loading screen for a minute but patience eventually won over technology this time.

And they work so I can say the uploads are successful.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Well now that there is a new site, let me also share the latest translation with all the fix people told be about added to it.
I can't open the translation for some reason. It downloads fine, but Windows always says the file is empty and can't be unzipped.

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it took forever, but it finally worked itself out. just load it in the background.
It does its normal loading thing fine. The red ring fills up, but then it just goes white, with nothing else.

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i transfered my old save maybe thats why i cant do nothing but, like i said a few words back i cant do nothing i talked to everyone in the game but i still dont find what is new?? so what is new in the new update?

Status
Not open for further replies.