What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

i transfered my old save maybe thats why i cant do nothing but, like i said a few words back i cant do nothing i talked to everyone in the game but i still dont find what is new?? so what is new in the new update?
If only there were some way for you to browse all prior commentary on the game, including others who had trouble finding things in the game. A way to "go back" to "previous pages", if you will.

Or an "engine", that instantly "searches" the entire internet for key words.

Seriously, I wish there were some kind of like, "question post -- do not alert subscribers" tag. Or a "new content" tag, so we could tell when a game actually updated as opposed to when someone said "guys wtf how do i downlod??? wtf is mega" every few hours.

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well im almost 95% sure that something changed because i have the febuary version and its 622mb and i just downloaded the new version and its 741mb thats a pretty big jump so theirs gotta be something new just cant find it XC

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well im almost 95% sure that something changed because i have the febuary version and its 622mb and i just downloaded the new version and its 741mb thats a pretty big jump so theirs gotta be something new just cant find it XC
No. I got the february file aswell, downloaded on the 25th of february and it's 741ish.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

If only there were some way for you to browse all prior commentary on the game, including others who had trouble finding things in the game. A way to "go back" to "previous pages", if you will.

Seriously, I wish there were some kind of like, "question post -- do not alert subscribers" tag. Or a "new content" tag, so we could tell when a game actually updated as opposed to when someone said "guys wtf how do i downlod??? wtf is mega" every few hours.
hahahaha :p

Buktor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The amount of win in this post is just beyond Epic.
Made my day and my day hasnt even started yet.

Deleted member 12828

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If there is any new content that you cant find, go get game maker studio and root through all the files to have a look, he could have put items in the folder for a future update without implementing them, so that could be the increase in size.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know a lot about programming, but that doesn't necessarily mean that there's new h-content. Could be like 50 mb of... jump mechanics. Or something.

Unrelated: what the fuck is NEUTRAL reputation? Why do people keep giving me neutral reputation? That seems... pointless?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I don't know a lot about programming, but that doesn't necessarily mean that there's new h-content. Could be like 50 mb of... jump mechanics. Or something.

Unrelated: what the fuck is NEUTRAL reputation? Why do people keep giving me neutral reputation? That seems... pointless?
From what I figure, it comes from new users...they can give you rep ups or downs but since they don't have enough posts, it is just neutral instead of what was intended.

That way people don't make a bunch of accounts just to inflate their rank.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone without rep power, whether they themselves don't have enough posts to get rep or if they've been negged into the red. This way, whatever they try to hit you with holds no weight. You can't really tell whether or not they intended to be positive or negative except for the context of what they said. (If it's completely blank, it was intended to be positive, you can't leave blank negs)

Is there any idea of what future content he's posted already?

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rep system is interesting.You can get worst reputation on this site with only just one post : )

I hope there will be new animation.Its pretty annoying not knowing what is in new updates - playing through whole game again just sucks.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Rep system huh... well i'm not really into it that much.
I got Red 4/8 Rep and i don't really care if someone badmouthing me.
this is thread i can post my comments too.

like Paydan's signature says 'haters gonna hate'.
if someone hate me. I don't care I'm not receive my life support on em anyway.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Rep system is interesting.You can get worst reputation on this site with only just one post : )

I hope there will be new animation.Its pretty annoying not knowing what is in new updates - playing through whole game again just sucks.
It's just the representation of how the community feels about your posts. So yeah, if you make a ridiculously stupid post in the wrong section complaining about all the wrong things to spur a discussion people don't want to have, yeah, you'll probably have a number of people come down on you.

Also, saves work, I believe.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have to agree with ToxicShock. In the defense of the haters, you made a magnificently stupid post. It was quite possibly the dumbest thing anyone has said in the past six months in this forum, which puts it in the running for dumbest thing ever posted, especially considering the quality of posts here over the past six months.

I cannot overstate the severity of the stupidity involved. Stupidity is generally forgivable, but it can also be terminal in large amounts. My only hope is that you will find some way to remove yourself from the human gene pool before you produce any spawn or manage to infect anyone else with your mental deficiencies.

And to anyone without a sense of humor, I'm just having a little fun here. Don't take this too seriously.

R

Ryka

The updates are usually discussed after the game has been updated. That way, it won't ruin the surprise of the game. Games are meant to find things and earn your animations and explore and what have you. Otherise it is not a game, but some convoluted art gallery.

Be glad you get to PLAY this game instead of merely look at it.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, in the negreppers defense, that was a pretty dumb as hell post.

I at very least agree that the loli laws should be done away with in the animated/cg scene...but posting a thread complaining about the attempt to not get this awesome forum shut down is not too brilliant.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also, if you're gonna post a thread, it should start a discussion, not just be a retardly phrased sentiment. And probably avoid posting hentai topics in the non hentai section where the regular users socialize and discuss other things. And probably search for any threads that cover a similar subject or discussion, which we've had before. Or just think in general before making a post, like at all.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Also, if you're gonna post a thread, it should start a discussion, not just be a retardly phrased sentiment. And probably avoid posting hentai topics in the non hentai section where the regular users socialize and discuss other things. And probably search for any threads that cover a similar subject or discussion, which we've had before. Or just think in general before making a post, like at all.
Or those too haha

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Dude, there's like, totally gotta be at least 50 million threads on this subject already! Go there if you wanna talk about this! /nerdrage /tantrum /ragequit /boobies

In all seriousness, this thread is getting seriously derailed. Not that there's anything all that new going on with HotB development these days, but still...

(P.S. I'm just guessing that there are other threads about that, as I don't go outside the H-Game board around here.)

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can we just close the REP thread topic here.

I wish the developer starting to work on the 'Gallery.'
I wanting to see new updates here.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Size can be changed if he makes his code more efficient. For example if he was using a 10 line code to do a certain function, he then found a more efficient way to do it in 7 lines, then you can perform the same functions for 3 lines less. With that even if you add more content you can still end up with the same size, or even smaller size.

And the opposite can also be true, if a previously simple function has been changed due to a new feature, the previously efficient code might have to be made inefficient to accommodate for the new feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.