• Show
Clear All

Re: レイプGame

is there a way to make it full screen?
    One, Two, Three what should I do?
    Get Fucked up and Fuck up you!!!

Comment

Game is imbalanced for the simple fact that the girl tends to vanish and not appear in any area occasionally. Other than that, I have more fun catching the girl than raping her.
      Cheers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
        Game is imbalanced for the simple fact that the girl tends to vanish and not appear in any area occasionally. Other than that, I have more fun catching the girl than raping her.
        Same here, its like yes i got her *archivement+* but then a boring animation follows...thats it?
        After all it is entertaining for like 15 min and than delete.
        Moon´s Walktroughs

Comment

I wonder what program was used to make it? I'd love to try editing it so you play the girl and have to try and stay away from the guy.
          One, Two, Three what should I do?
          Get Fucked up and Fuck up you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorKagami View Post
            is there a way to make it full screen?
            Go to options and choose full screen. Last selection on the menu.
            I DO NOT REGRET DEATH BY MOE
            Spoiler

Comment

i really hate asking but can someone upload to mediafire the actual game? filesonic hates my isp

Comment

Originally posted by darksophina View Post
                i really hate asking but can someone upload to mediafire the actual game? filesonic hates my isp
                http://www.mediafire.com/?red6wx82v38hya5

pass is ulmf
                I DO NOT REGRET DEATH BY MOE
                Spoiler

Comment

THIS GAME. It took me a while to realize that you had to do the tutorial to be able to enable the radar.(It took me a while to realize what I had to do on the last one. Get spotted by the girl I think? I always ran the wrong way so I never saw her.)

Of course, the radar doesn't actually activate until you find the girl first. Afterwards, it tracks the girl like wazzup said in the above post.

Other than that, I'm stuck on the 3rd stage so far. I probably should of purely added to stamina after all. CURSE YOU REDUCED STAMINA WHILE RUNNING AROUND WITH A RAGING HARD-ON, and accidentally grabbing nothing but air while trying to hide getting me slaughtered by the police plenty. The game indeed requires a certain amount of patience.

Comment

I've finished the game already and never realized the radar lol . Guess it makes it heaps easier.

Worst case scenario is getting caught by the cop stalking the girl as you enter the other side of the screen

Comment

For people finding the game hard, PLAY IT WITH TWO HANDS!

Comment

It was mostly cases of bad luck for my case anyways.(Accidentally sneaking when cop was on screen, resulting in him chasing after me) I haven't played the later stages, but I assume you really can't take too much time trying to time your approaches so you can easily run to the hiding spot, if it takes more groping attempts to rape them.

To put it bluntly, I wasn't really finding it hard, I just saw it as a bit...frustrating at times.

Really, I can't really imagine anyone playing the game with only one hand though, this game practically requires the use of both. I can imagine you're just going to be struggling to hide most of the time once the cops run by. since you'd have to hold two buttons to hide. On opposite sides of the keyboard.
                        Last edited by Kirshz; 27th October 2011, 03:06.

Comment

I thought this game was pretty comical being almost a parody of metal gear solid 2..

I rofl'd at the part with girl seeing the guy and the guy hiding in the box..

Other than that, the gameplay is okay, but as many have said, it was simply too hard...

But thanks to the full save and inviso-mode, the game was made playable, and I had fun simply out-running the girls and dry humping them every time they ran out of breath.

I think I might've dodged the bullet not even trying to beat one level without accessing the full save, and I thank whoever made that available..

Also the music was nice too.. Again, reminescent of metal gear solid.. XD

Comment

*plays game for 10 minutes*

Oh cool, a walking simulator!

Comment

Well i think this game is no so bad

a little tough but funny... somehow

Comment

Originally posted by ToxicShock View Post
                                *plays game for 10 minutes*