What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Dusty's Castle

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Dusty's Castle

Pretty good game overall. Could have done without the pig scene, but it's optional, I suppose.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you unlock the gallery?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you unlock the gallery?
3. Neutral End: Destroy three of the things that cause each of the H-scenes, do three of the H-scenes, and after you put all the ingredients in the pot for the bedroom scene, and examine the pot after the purple goop leaves it, just skip to the end. This unlocks the Gallery.
^This...

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I did post this on the thread in the LOK but was anyone able to download it to their hard drive and get it to work? I tried multiple of times but the screen comes up with 100 then when I try to click on it, it just turns red and nothing else.

AmishHunter

Reputation score

First post here was a long time lurker.
Can anyone help me when ever I try to play this it doesn't seem to register any input from my keyboard. I used to get the same problem from another game( the one from under construction with the girl being sucked into the computer) until I downloaded a stand alone swf version from her site.

DKG

Reputation score

First post here was a long time lurker.
Can anyone help me when ever I try to play this it doesn't seem to register any input from my keyboard. I used to get the same problem from another game( the one from under construction with the girl being sucked into the computer) until I downloaded a stand alone swf version from her site.
Are you using the WASD keys? The default are those keys, not the directional keys. You can customize what the keys are at the start of the game by clicking the "Controls" option.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did post this on the thread in the LOK but was anyone able to download it to their hard drive and get it to work? I tried multiple of times but the screen comes up with 100 then when I try to click on it, it just turns red and nothing else.
Yeah, works fine for me. Usually load the swf through windows media player classic, but it works just as well letting firefox handle it.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, works fine for me. Usually load the swf through windows media player classic, but it works just as well letting firefox handle it.
so change it from internet explore to firefox then it should work?

Raijin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally a full game from the LoK forums :eek:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

This game is a good omen, perhaps we can finally raise our expectations a little higher now..

Though it wasn't exactly my favorite genre, the pig (and the 3rd part of the vine) scene was nice, and (I hate to be picky but) I hope they make a (full) RoR game next time around..

Either way bottom line is, they deserve a lot of praise and we should cheer them on and support them for finally pulling through!

Keep up the good work!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is a good omen, perhaps we can finally raise our expectations a little higher now..
NO! NO! DEAR GOD NO! YOU JUST JINXED EVERYTHING YOU STUPID CUNT-NUGGET! NOW EVERY HOPE OF LoK MAKING A GOOD, FULL, RoR GAME IS LOST! THE WORLD IS IN COMPLETE DISARRAY! TOONPIMP IS MAKING FREE, FULL, HIGH QUALITY NON-FURRY GAMES IN RUSSIAN! I ACTUALLY FINISH MY RoR GAME, AND IT BEATS DOWN YOUR RETINAS AND ROBS THEM OF THEIR SALINE. TOXICSHOCK'S TRADEMARK LIVINGROOM FURNITURE IS NOW THE KITCHEN SINK! ANARCHY!!!

AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE YOU OPENED YOUR STUPID PALM AND TYPED OUT THAT FUCKING SENTENCE YOU WORTHLESS PATHETIC PILE OF SHIT! RAPTORJESUS CHRIST! BULLSHIT! HOLY SHIT! WHERE'S THE TYLENOL?!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, and I'd like to ask of you to not do that again please.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

NO! NO! DEAR GOD NO! YOU JUST JINXED EVERYTHING YOU STUPID CUNT-NUGGET! NOW EVERY HOPE OF LoK MAKING A GOOD, FULL, RoR GAME IS LOST! THE WORLD IS IN COMPLETE DISARRAY! TOONPIMP IS MAKING FREE, FULL, HIGH QUALITY NON-FURRY GAMES IN RUSSIAN! I ACTUALLY FINISH MY RoR GAME, AND IT BEATS DOWN YOUR RETINAS AND ROBS THEM OF THEIR SALINE. TOXICSHOCK'S TRADEMARK LIVINGROOM FURNITURE IS NOW THE KITCHEN SINK! ANARCHY!!!

AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE YOU OPENED YOUR STUPID PALM AND TYPED OUT THAT FUCKING SENTENCE YOU WORTHLESS PATHETIC PILE OF SHIT! RAPTORJESUS CHRIST! BULLSHIT! HOLY SHIT! WHERE'S THE TYLENOL?!
I swear i almost felt an earthquake while reading this.

On a more on topic comment, I laughed my ass off about the neutral ending, pretty funny.

Last edited: