Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    Here's a question. Are you supposed to be able to beat the slime/tentacle boss without using continues? Or is that fight the whole reason you have them?
    It's possible. Just hard. Here's some tips.
    The boss only has one attack. he goes into the ground, then comes out beneath you for a grapple. (You can see his shadow)
    The small tentacles can't grab you while they're underneath the slime. (Though they can easily pop out and grab you while you run over them. Hah!)
    If you're playing Farah, move out of the slimes attack, then grapple him for the advantage. Her high body stat lets her do good damage when grappling, and makes the bar deplete slower.
    If you're playing Krystal/Lei Lei, use the mop. It has good range, so you can keep your distance. I wouldn't bother with it's power attack. It doesn't seem to hit often enough.
    Praise the sun!

Comment

I guess I'm just not very good, because I always get hit by something or another. And once you're hit, you're poisoned, which means you can't run, which means you're hit again. You really can't afford to get hit at all in the fight, I guess.
      Pet peeves: Quoting a massive, ten-page post in order to say two words in response.

Comment

What I did was (as Farah, with the fire axe + ballistic armor), I just swung at him.

Every time he went underwater I would use my super attack just as he came back up, and while it would cost me a few hit points, it also pushed him to the far end of the screen, where I could easily combo my standard attack untill he went underwater again.

Then I just rinsed + repeated.

Comment

Originally posted by DaGoomba10 View Post
          Can't get the error anymore, now all I get is: "You cannot start application Furry Fury LOTTO Trainer from this location because it is already installed from a different location."
          You've most likely tried uninstalling it, but I honestly don't know what's wrong (i'm doing some google-fu right now to try and find out). But in the meantime, in case you haven't already:

Try uninstalling it, then open command prompt and write the following line:
          rundll32 dfshim CleanOnlineAppCache
          hit enter, and reinstall. Then try running it from the icon that appears on your desktop.
          sigpic Shinobi Girl.

Comment

Code:
            Error Signature

EventType: clr20r3  P1: kpromplesteindirtyc101hax.exe  P2: 0.0.4.0
            P3: 4ec082d5  P4: mscorlib  P5: 4.0.0.0  P6: 4e181ae3  P7: 3fd1
            P8: 105  P9: system.invalidoperationexception
            This is what I keep getting after being told the program has encountered an error and needs to close. Anything?
            Spoiler

Comment

Fantastic game! Especially for a beta.

Animations and models are ok, but the game is fun and enjoyably sexy.

Comment

How does the trainer work? I can run it just fine but it doesn't change anything.

Might want to include a readme with controls.

Comment

I really love the Collar of Submission. I wish you could choose what items to start with in Horde mode. I'd play Farah and start with nothing but the Brawler Gloves and the Collar of Submission~<3.

Comment

This is by far the superior thread.
                    Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

so the readme says ill get a screen that says "donate to dirtyc101 now" but that doesnt happen so i dunno

nvm the problem is that the trainer appears way the fuck off the screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Snatchmonger View Post
                        so the readme says ill get a screen that says "donate to dirtyc101 now" but that doesnt happen so i dunno

nvm the problem is that the trainer appears way the fuck off the screen?
                        OMFG, I'm an idiot. Will fix asap. thanks for the info.
                        sigpic Shinobi Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                          I really love the Collar of Submission. I wish you could choose what items to start with in Horde mode. I'd play Farah and start with nothing but the Brawler Gloves and the Collar of Submission~<3.
                          Well, you can't have the collar of submission, but if you put in the cheat to skip act 1, you can pick 2 of the items you can find in Act 1 to start with in your inventory for normal and horde.

Does anyone know where the person who wants the parts you find in the village is? Looked around most places, then got bored.

Spoiler

Comment

Down once and to the right. Some guy in what looks like a big blockade. Sort of a tank

Comment

Originally posted by Kusanagi View Post
                              Well, you can't have the collar of submission, but if you put in the cheat to skip act 1, you can pick 2 of the items you can find in Act 1 to start with in your inventory for normal and horde.
                              I know... That's what I do...

Comment

Came here to post about this awesome game... then I sad'ed because there was already a thread.

Good to see others are enjoying it as much as me

Comment

Working...
                                X