What's new

ACT [dirtyc101] Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

Link die :(
Reup :(
Use the first on the first post of the first page ? Or just search a little - as they're only two pages, it should not be too much difficult, right ?

sniff3005

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that link is dead for me comes up as "invalid or deleted file."

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He's talking about the trainer. all the files for the trainer when clicked on go to an invalid or deleted item page on mediafire.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He's talking about the trainer. all the files for the trainer when clicked on go to an invalid or deleted item page on mediafire.
Since as KP is still active on the forum why not message him i DL'd it 2 weeks a go but had to delete it due to moving computers so it is recent so just message him or something.

jimmann2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't imagine that you give a shit KP, but if this isn't kosher for some reason just let me know and I'll kill the link.

Just put mediafire in front of "?xks3wi1wbae5whg" for the trainer.

dirtyc101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just thought I'd drop a note & let everyone here know that the new release is out. You can find it on my blog. Looks like I don't have enough posts to include the link to my blog here, but something tells me you know how to find it.

-DirtyC101

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Just thought I'd drop a note & let everyone here know that the new release is out. You can find it on my blog. Looks like I don't have enough posts to include the link to my blog here, but something tells me you know how to find it.

-DirtyC101
Cheers, been looking forward to this!

blind destructor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im on a laptop and i can't click to play it, could anyone please do it more small?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah I just found this a few days ago and noticed it was still occasionally being worked on. Pretty decent game, might have to DL the new trial. Seems like the dry spell of fanmade games is over for a bit, I've found quite a few games that I didn't know were being worked on updated in the last week, mostly from LoK. Now if only that Resident Evil game got some updates.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

-DirtyC101
Thanks, fan of your work.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

two more codes that I'm aware of now
SwordOfTheHorde, which enables further monster toggles on horde mode, and VillagePillage Which puts at automatically beating stage 2.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

What's monster toggles?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I love the new version. Softer and harder cheats work now. Can we expect to see save/load options in future versions ?

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's monster toggles?
If you play horde with the cheat towardthehorde and the other one, you can remove monsters from appearing in horde mode, as long as its not their default stage.

Xynox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where in 2nd act is K. Fox? Rescuing her is the only thing I haven't done, but I cant find her anywhere

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

big buildings where you pass a lot of arches before going down some stairs, enter one of those arches

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm guessing the collar is the toothy necklace? And quick question, I don't see the point of doing the quicktime arrow events because all it does it prolong you being raped. So you lose MORE health.