What's new

ACT [dirtyc101] Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

I think its impossible for the human monk class to be able to do anything in the first level.

My body is too low to open the crew door but spirit too low to make the pipe.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, how is gallery mode accessed. Probably have to beat the second stage? I can't figure out those stupid doors. Well, I got two of them, but the last one gets me.

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to get through the bunnykin door you need to equip three bunnykin items, so wand or staff, the brown dress or travlers robes, and the aprentice or wizards hat.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I don't see the point of doing the quicktime arrow events because all it does it prolong you being raped. So you lose MORE health.
Quicktime arrows move the rape bar to the left when the arrows are pressed in the given order. The further left it is, the less health you lose. If it's in the far left 1/4 of the bar, you lose somewhere between very little to no health. If it goes all the way left, you lose no health and cannot be brought back to the right.
However, if the bar falls all the way to the right, with no armor, you cannot escape, and are stuck until you lose all of your health and have to use a continue.

Also, how is gallery mode accessed. Probably have to beat the second stage? I can't figure out those stupid doors. Well, I got two of them, but the last one gets me.
Gallery mode is done differently, it seems.
After you beat the first act, go to the crew quarters as well as the bottom-most section of the ship. Crew Quarters has a red and a blue crew member in a bunk, bottom-most section has the Pirate Boss and a couple Pirates. You can interact with them to watch their scene. You also have complete control over how far left or right the rape bar is.
After you beat act two, go to the camps and the house that was protected by 3 barriers. Each camp will have a tent you can use, and the house will have curtains.

From what I remember, you need a human, bunnykin, and elf piece of equipment equipped to get past the door. Might have to try a couple different combinations, though. I think I got through using bunnykin armor, elf slave collar, and human hammer. I think.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

enter :villagepillage
in the code section

then start at act 3
Then as mentionned you can go to the bunnykin, elf or human houses
to watch the sex scenes

you can also go back to act 1 if you go all the way back west

dheadmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is actually quite a descent game! If you are reading it try it! Once you start figuring out this game you'll enjoy it.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For the first time in years..... it's alliiiiiive.

Sorta. Check the blog for details.

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

YEEEEEES OMFG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there gallery options for the boss characters? like the big slime or barbarian leader?

turtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there gallery options for the boss characters? like the big slime or barbarian leader?
If you finish the game I think a gallery sort of opens up. You can revisit certain areas and replay the scenes. Or there might be a pass.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here is a list of codes you can use:
NotToThirty: Gives you 30 lives.
SmotheredAndCovered: Your character is always covered in cum
Softer: Lowers the difficulty of the game. (Can be used multiple times.)
Harder: Increases the difficulty of the game. (Can be used multiple time.)
SwordOfTheHorde: Allows you to eliminate 3 enemies while in Horde Mode.(There is a menu in Horde Mode where you can "x" out enemies so they won't spawn as often.)
SlimeTime: Skip to the Slime boss.(Slime boss is located in the first level)
OffTheBoat: Lets you begin at act 2.
VillagePillage: Lets you begin at act 3. (You may also start at act 2 with this code)

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have no idea how to do this, because i completed act 1 but i see NO place to enter gallery mode or anything like that, am i blind or something?

i need advice on that.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just go back to the previous area and find the enemies somewhere around the ship. The ship captain and pirates are in the basement, a tentacle is where the slime boss was, and zombies upstairs.

Any time you complete an act you can go back to the previous area at it becomes a gallery of sorts.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i have no idea how to do this, because i completed act 1 but i see NO place to enter gallery mode or anything like that, am i blind or something?

i need advice on that.
There is no gallery mode.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just go back to the previous area and find the enemies somewhere around the ship. The ship captain and pirates are in the basement, a tentacle is where the slime boss was, and zombies upstairs.

Any time you complete an act you can go back to the previous area at it becomes a gallery of sorts.
So basically, NOT a gallery

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorta yes, sorta no.

There's no combat damage when you backtrack to see the 'gallery' scenes, you can move the slider to see each of the positions, and you can view the cum animation whenever you want. You just have to do a bit of walking when you want to actually go and see the 'gallery' scenes.

Unfortunately, there's no partial clothing scenes as a result of the whole armor protection system. When you view the 'gallery' scenes, your main armor/clothing slot is unequipped.

The one and only exception is the slime boss from chapter 1, which you can easily access if you use the cheat code.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorta yes, sorta no.

There's no combat damage when you backtrack to see the 'gallery' scenes, you can move the slider to see each of the positions, and you can view the cum animation whenever you want. You just have to do a bit of walking when you want to actually go and see the 'gallery' scenes.

Unfortunately, there's no partial clothing scenes as a result of the whole armor protection system. When you view the 'gallery' scenes, your main armor/clothing slot is unequipped.

The one and only exception is the slime boss from chapter 1, which you can easily access if you use the cheat code.

you really need to do a video or a recording of it because when i completed act 1 it said continue or main menu, i chose main menu in hope that i could find those for all the scenes but i never found them.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, no. They're in the game. Going to the main menu would just send you back to the main menu.

Think of it as being more of an interactive gallery (or omake mode) rather than a menu-driven one where you actually have to go back to the areas you've already cleared to see the scenes again and without consequences of losing.

Just input 'villagepillage' select which chapter you want to start on. Then just backtrack from there until you find who you want, although chapter 3 is still a work-in-progress though (no actual 'gallery mode' for the nagas just yet). Generally speaking, most enemies will be in the area you found them when you did the stage normally.

And really, the only reason you'd use one code over the other is to have one extra starting item and be put closer to the scene you want to see. I personally like the pirate boss so I'd choose to start on act 2 instead.

Last edited:

apalapan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game received a small update, check it out: