What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

Control + F is the full screen shortcut
Thanks I actually found that out earlier but now my issue is that even in full screen some of it gets cut off. I need to be able to get to the settings part to change it to view all but as far as I know theres no shortcut key for it.

Does anyone know how I can get to the settings on the game? If what i'm saying isn't making sense I'll edit this post with a screenshot of what I'm asking.

7thdream

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks I actually found that out earlier but now my issue is that even in full screen some of it gets cut off. I need to be able to get to the settings part to change it to view all but as far as I know theres no shortcut key for it.

Does anyone know how I can get to the settings on the game? If what i'm saying isn't making sense I'll edit this post with a screenshot of what I'm asking.
You could just resize the game window by move your mouse over the border and drag.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game and I gotta say, I loved it!
I would only ask if we can see some more Lilith animations? The model looks so good its almost a pity to only see 3 CGs of her...maybe have her interact with more monsters? :)

P.S. Glad to hear we can set monster tactics soon, that should make the game more interesting!

7thdream

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game and I gotta say, I loved it!
I would only ask if we can see some more Lilith animations? The model looks so good its almost a pity to only see 3 CGs of her...maybe have her interact with more monsters? :)

P.S. Glad to hear we can set monster tactics soon, that should make the game more interesting!
Uploading....
Yeah, Alot people asked that, NP, We will add more Lilith animations.

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! Thanks for the update status. Btw, forgive me if this has been asked, but do we get the update file from your webpage or dlsite?

Any thoughts of the customized map mode? (similar to the unending, a free mode melee, or perhaps a stage select after completion)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

the stats are a little confusing, so violence makes your monsters corrupt faster?
i thought glamour did that?
Forgive the self quote but I explained the stats during the demo craze

Games Dude said:
Strength; physical attack damage vs same sex
Defense; physical resistance
Violence; physical attack damage vs opposite sex
Glamour; corrupt faster
Speed; movement speed
Magic Defense; magic damage resistance
Usually what I do is pump up strength, defense and galmour on males and let them deal with everything but the knights, then level up glamour on my liliths and use them on the knights.

This way you can kill the inhumans without too much trouble, corrupt the women and corrupt the men.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh the epilogue was hilarious. I laughed for a few minute on it.

Great humor in a great game. I love it.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Someone managed to beat lvl 4 at normal?
5 Picks are just too less and the enemys come way too fast to beat them...

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I fail to see what exactly is new with 1.1.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone managed to beat lvl 4 at normal?
5 Picks are just too less and the enemys come way too fast to beat them...
First, try to dig as much as possible while the pickaxe regen during the count down.

Keep moving your boss character as you dig more, and you might need to use a slime to stall the enemy while you're digging some more.

If you're not too worried about capturing people, you can always just throw a bunch of orcs onto the enemy pile and replace them as they die, eventually you'll win.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok i beat the game, and have done all animations i could think of.

yet i still haven't fully unlocked the gallery.

Tell me this:

Is there double animation(2 monsters 1 girl), on anything outside of torture?

Are these animations only available on hard?

Because i'm dumbfounded on what i can do to get the gallery fully unlocked.

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The full gallery unlock may be bugged atm and was fixed in patch 1.2. That is my understanding. I still do not know where to find the update though...

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry guys, I don't have time to answer all your questions now, because we're working on V1.2 day and night. Hopefully we can done it by 10th Dec...
But I checked all your feedbacks, Please keep giving us your feedback, we will add them in v1.2 or future packs. BTW, We may release a uncensoring pack later...Just may be..
Now just some quick tips about gameplay:
1, If you finished all 16 chapters, don't click [next chapter],save first. Next time when you load this save data, it will jump back to chapter 1, with all your monsters keeped. But the game will be a little bit more difficult than last time.
2, Did anyone tried put Gaint and Lilith together?
3, You could change screen size by re-size the game window.
4, Souls will spawn every 200 secs.
I did that and I have a minor problem with it. I tend to build my maze 1 wall thick. I found that if a giant is on one side of the wall and the lilith is on the other the giant will still grab and begin to rape my lilith to death. Not a big deal as it just requires a bit more caution on placement, but slightly changing the aggro range might help.

I

IloveULMF

Is the latest version on the blog, also, is the final still coming on the 10th?

Excuse my "cba to read 7 pages"

evilmaycry238

Reputation score

How can I skip the waiting time?
On Chapter 1, I have to wait for 8000s for the attack :mad:

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is out IloveULMF, follow this link to buy a copy:

Chapter 1 is a tutorial, do what he is telling you, look at the bottom right of the screen, when you complete his task a "NEXT" will appear.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Purchased the game. Thanks 7th Dream for making a quality product~

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@7thDream: Thank you for your presence on the thread. Your updates and responses to feedback is a pleasant surprise. So much so I actually purchased your game (an online first for me (no, I will not share)).

The update you've already implemented has made the game much simpler to play, so thank you (I was one of the persons having screen issues).

As for suggestions I'd like to see a hold to select option for digging tunnels, just like Dungeon Keeper (video examples on the first page of this thread). Don't get me wrong, the current system is a lot better than the original, but there's still room for improvement.

More than anything else I'm looking forward to new content. The 'torture' system gets boring with only 1 animation. The obvious solution is just to add more animations, which I'm aware you're already working on. But if that can't be done quickly maybe just include a randomized loop cycling between two current (separate) animations? I'd really like to see three-way animations between different monsters and a hero/heroine.

As far as bugs are concerned I'm sure you're aware of the units occasionally walking through walls (like the dragons flying). But a more unique one I found was a unit on the very left side of the screen in combat with a unit from the very right (I tested and had this happen more than once). Obviously this is only possible if the spaces on each edge are cleared.

Most importantly keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to any additions you'll be making to an already very enjoyable game.

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this normal? My settings are to High Quality and the Animations don't have a bit of lag but in Galleries they do. >.>

Plus are suggestions for the game still up?
If so may I suggest hot keys to select the monsters and Devil Lord because sometimes I can't drag them fast enough. XD

If this isn't necessary then I'll live. XD

P.S. - Very good game and can't wait for the update. Excellent Job. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.