What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

7thdream

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

Guys, Thanx for your support and suggestions, Here is the v1.2 link:

Allsop2604:
Thanx, We already fixed those bugs with v1.2 above, and working on more torque animations now. Could you explain more about hold to select option?

VegnagunMech:
Yeah, Thanx, please feel free to make suggestions. We will consider add more hotkey in v1.3 . For the lag problem, I really have no idea how it happen...will test it more.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Guys, Thanx for your support and suggestions, Here is the v1.2 link:
The page is still showing the changelog for 1.1...?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (NOT YET RELEASED)

Allsop2604:
Thanx, We already fixed those bugs with v1.2 above, and working on more torque animations now. Could you explain more about hold to select option?
I was referring to the game mechanics that was linked in this game on the first page of the thread:

Example videos;
<- DK1
<- DK1
<- DK2
<- DK2
So basically: the ability to right-click and hold, drag the cursor, selecting all squares within the box, then 'dig' everything that was selected when let go. The above videos have a couple examples, I'm sure they're better than my terrible explanation.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh man i sure hate when the 'heroes' are nearby the demon lord, i try to make an escape route by digging and letting him escape....Guess what? He runs straight to the Heroes and dies xD

How can I skip the waiting time?
On Chapter 1, I have to wait for 8000s for the attack :mad:
There is a Button top ''Left'', (If it's on english, its the button that says ''Im ready'')

If its on Japanese, look for some words top Left, nearby the Soul counter and press it

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Keep in mind when you apply the patch, it will reset your saves.

backwardstop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if i may make a suggestion as this makes me mad that it does this but can you make it so when knights wizards and sword masters are getting raped no other monster can attack them (like any monster when a lilith is raping a knight runs up and kills the knight before he is corrupted) it really frustrates me that this happens

Fire555

Reputation score

for those wondering why the patch is still v1.1 on their website, u need to clear the cache for mozilla as for some reason mozilla doesn't wish to update.

if for some reason u don't want to clear ur cache, here is the link for the v1.2

this is the official link btw.

youngaloha

Reputation score

Where is the save game?
I want to backup it whenever I clean my cache.

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think its saved in the flash or Local Storage. Not so sure. :p

@Jason of 7thDream... I have so much respect for you right now for listening to our problems and taking our suggestions. Thank you for doing an awesome job and taking your time to check up on us. XD

jpg7077

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is the save game?
I want to backup it whenever I clean my cache.
Saved game data is in your flash cache.

Win7:
C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random characters and numbers\localhost\FullVersion\PrettyWarriorMayCry.exe\codenamepwmc.sol

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks because that just helped me too even though it didn't seem to rewrite mine but I learned something. XD

davejohnson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having immense difficulty with the fourth level. Having only 2 seconds to dig and having 5 or so enemies stacked on top of each other makes it incredibly hard. And Im on the easy setting. I'm in this game for the animations, not the grinding difficulty xD

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Having immense difficulty with the fourth level. Having only 2 seconds to dig and having 5 or so enemies stacked on top of each other makes it incredibly hard. And Im on the easy setting. I'm in this game for the animations, not the grinding difficulty xD
Dig as much as possible and move your boss right away, then dig more as your pickaxe regen, and keep moving your boss down as you dig.

Once the enemy start showing up, don't throw out a monster right away, just wait until one of them move a bit further than the rest, then stop him with a monster, and throw something else behind him to stop the rest of them.

If you buff up your Orc with enough Strength just spamming them a lot should kill every thing in due time.

jpg7077

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for those with problems beating the game...

at stage 12 there is a robot which regenerates health while being attacked.
just kite him for a long time and frequently collect the respawned souls. if you think, you have enough, just drop some worms (to weaken it) and kill it.

beat the last lvl on hard with one dragon and 5 worms :S
the dragon leveled up to lvl 120 in an instant fighting all 5 enemies at once.
and he wasnt fully upgraded either. round about 50% on all fighting stats.
Some mobs in hard mode regenerate their HP if you attack them.
The solution is to use Lilith/Corrupted Heroine to corrupt them or put some worms to weaken them then kill them.
But in Chapter 16, there is a LV87 Robot keeps frustrating me.
I tried worms on him, but worms died very quick and other monsters' attack did nothing but increasing his HP.
Maybe I should redo the hard mode and invest more points in worm and dragon.

Thanks for the hints, I'll try your strategy later.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do i do if i have no souls at the beginning of a stage? I cant do anything.

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With 1024x768 resolution, there's some part of screen that i can't click on. Someone help! :(

I even moved the game's window, resized it etc... but didn't work.

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would be awesome if there's some yuri in it XD

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Played the demo, loved it, bought it.

I don't play games for the H content (For example, a game like Lilipalace motivates me to NOT lose due to your heroes getting aggressed and Nightmare Sphere is one of the best games I've ever played, both H and non-h put together) but this game is very fun especially since I adore strategy games. It's pretty unique, interesting, with a ton of unit variety and reasonably challenging too. I unfortunately didn't have time to play it much at all yet, but I can already say it's definitively one of the best buys I've done on dlsite so far.

While I'm not far in the game, I have a few ideas/suggestions. Unfortunately, some of them would require substancial modifications so they are probably more suited to a Sequel (I'd buy) to the game instead of trying to put it into this one, but... It might be useful suggestions one day :) The H content isn't what interest me (I'd definitively buy the game even if there wasn't h-content in it: What's in there right now doesn't match my tastes anyway), but I know it's a big part of what your main audience wants so I'll try to give some suggestions regarding that too. It's not a list of requests, just suggestions so do what you want with them :)

- Enable the player to redo the previous stage (or select from a list of previously completed stages) so that a player doesn't get stuck with no souls and forced to restart the game entirely if you did mistakes upgrading or some such. The game should remained balanced the same way as it is now (so that you are never forced to grind stages if you do things correctly), but this way it would at least prevent a player from being completely stuck.

- (Probably not worth development time since your core audience wouldn't use): I personally play the game for the gameplay and not the h-content, so converting knights in the torture room using a lilith feels very time consuming. What I do is assign make 2-3 liliths and then I alt-tab to do something else or read a book for some time then come back to see if it's over. I'd enjoy having an option to "skip" the lengthy recruitment in the torture room. It's definitively not a must and probably not something that most of your players would use, though.

- (Expansion or sequel) Occasionally have neutral creatures in the maze that attack or capture both your monsters and the enemies. There would be three main uses for this:

1) Immobile guards that could protect upgrades or big Soul stashes. Sparing forces to attack the monster defending the upgrade while still stopping the enemies could create some interesting strategic challenges.

2) Wandering powerful monsters. Freeing them (removing the blocks around them) would be risky since they can attack your own monsters, but since they can also attack enemies, they could be used as helpful allies with the right timing and strategy.

3) Add more H-scenes variety both in game and for the torture room. For example, one potential neutral monster could be a demon queen which could interact with both your creatures and the enemies. If captured, she could be added to your troops like the other regular humans (but perhaps with more than one use, or some such) so that taking down a powerful (and 'optional') demon queen would give you both an extremely useful ally (for gameplay) and new scenes (for h-content)

- (Sequel) Have a limited radius around your main character where you can summon monsters and a bigger radius where you can dig. This could make the game more interesting since it would put your main character more at risk (instead of stashed in a far away place and forgotten for the round after the first few minutes) and have a more active role. Probably impossible to implement in the current game without having to rebalance all the stages though, so better kept for a sequel.

- (Sequel) Allow you to "refill" dungeon squares for an hefty dig points cost, but only if it doesn't wall any creatures/characters in. If you combine this with the "limited radius digging" and the "neutral monster" idea, you could manipulate the terrain more in order to try to guide the neutral monsters and enemies in the path you want, but doing so would cost a lot of dig points (which would make them more relevant too). As long as the game prevents from walling off anything, it could lead to some pretty interesting strategies in my opinion.

- (Sequel) Main character female. Reasons for it:
1) It would allow the main character to be used in h-scenes while taking damage from enemies, and also could be used for prisoner conversions (both males and females).

2) It would allow for a more "personal" approach in the game. Right now, your main character is merely a device for being game over, not an actual "participant" in the game. Having a female main character allows her to be more involved directly in the game than the male (For example I doubt that many players would like the current creepy male main character convert a male knight). Combined with the other suggestions, it makes your main character an integral part of the game (such as being ultra careful while releasing neutrals, option for convertion while not removing the others, ect), while still keeping intact all the good stuff like the monster summoning.

3) (Personal reason) I much prefer using a female character instead of a creepy male like in this game... And due to my orientation, yuri is more alongside my line of interest so it'd be swell if yuri had a tiny part in the game :)

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post, but I also have a gameplay question and I didn't want that mixed with the overly-long suggestion post.

Violence: I have some questions about that stat. It states that it "increase the damage done to the opposite gender".

- Is it "physical" damage (red bar) or is it convertion (yellow bar) damage? If it's physical damage, why use this instead of strength since I assume all the elementals and such are genderless? If it's convertion damage, does it mean that Glamour is "sexual defense" and violence is "sexual attack", pretty much?

- While it's obvious for orcs and liliths, what constitute "opposite gender" for the rest? What gender is a worm? A skeleton? a slime? Do the enemy dogs have a gender?

GINuwine

Reputation score

The only CG I haven't unlocked yet is the last one, could anyone tell me what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.